Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

I like pikachu

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aalso do the qr thng every day, you cn get rare pokemon out of it. i g ot totodile yesterday nd deino today

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

What QR codes am I supposed to scan

reddits got a list of a bunch of thm but you can see a qr code when you check a pokemon that youve caught in your pokedex, you scan ten of those nd you get your island scan pokemon. the island scan pokemon cn be anywhere on the island you're on so do it someplce you can get to most of the island

http://pokemongohub.net/pokemon-sun-moon-qr-codes/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i thnk you can still scan the code after you've done it once/caught the pokemon too, nyone know for sure?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hubris.height posted:

idgi why doesn't the qr scanner show the grid to put the code into, its not scanning them

Press R

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

pokemon that need to evolve in a specific place ftl. esp when all those places are stuffed into the last 5% of the game

im mad i cant get my gimmick brawler team together until endgame because f this (incineroar/machamp/hawlucha/crabominable/heracross/hitmonchan)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Soral posted:

you can scan after youve caught the pokemon but you can only scan each qr code once

i tried it today n a pokemon i scanned two days ago nd it worked, no idea. the island scan pokemon on melemele today is horsea btw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress my av's good. you mad e a good av, pablo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

idk if anyone mentioned it but f you hit y on the stat page iny our summary you can see your current EVs btw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fuepi posted:

Trying to catch a feebas, thinking about killing myself.

ig ot one on my first cast nd then accidentally killed it -_-

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The Bug Chaser trainer class just got more sinister

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want to use Kommo-O because it looks cool and Dragon/Fighting is interesting. When do I get the first form? If it's right at the end of the game I'm gonna be mad

its near the end of the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I can trade you one if you want though I have 20 sitting in my box with pokerus. I made a semi-uber kommo-o because he looks so badass

ccould i get one of those? i havent gotten the pokerus yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im out with my gf later but my fc is 2380-4412-2667, add me nd i'll be around sooner or later

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Pokedex: Contact with Muk's poison is fatal. Additionally, it is considered the most painful way to die.

Me: Aguguguguuu *scratches its chin*

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im gonna wonder trade this chansey for somethng good if it kills me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trns out when you let in pokemon tht are built to be better than all the eother pokemon everyone uses them?? zuh???

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I like the pelipper

tht teams cool + also the guy who had a pokemon removed from his team nd still placed 4th

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

superb

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

anyone have a goomy? theyre supposed to spawn in rainy SOS fights at certain spots but i tried all day and cant get one to show up

if you have sun im willing to part w/ a moon beast or something for it. or i can just breed it rly quick and give it back lol

ive got one, whats your fc

e: mines 2380-4412-2667

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

4012 5874 1295. i added both of you

saorry bob, had to rn out. jjust added you, lemme know if you need anything, ive got most of the rare catches

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

I got a bunch of snow warning vulpixs, anyone wanna trade me stuff. I need a mon with the 'rus, a hudden ability sandshrew, and/or litten and popplipopo

i've got a snow warning vulpix already but i've got a ton of poo poo with the rus if you want it. dont need anything in particular unless youve got a spare well-bred wimpod, scyther, or grubbin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Made a list. if we're really doing this

Flying: Evil Eagle
Fighting: In Training
Poison: Plutonis
Dark: Ristolaz
Steel: qnqnx
Fairy: that ivy guy
Electric: Average Bear
Ice: Chill Penguin
Ghost: Office Surprise Store
Grass:
Fire:
Water:
Bug:
Psychic:
Rock:
Ground:
Dragon:
Normal:

Maybe we should do 4v4 double and 6v6 singles together. idk

is this happening btw. if so, can i take bug

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

If you wouldnt mind giving me something with 'rus that would be awesome. Dont have anything yu need tho. Im trainer Rustey

for sure man, 2380-4412-2667. lmk when you're ready to go

e: if anyone else needs it let me know btw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Mines 5026-5879-0994 im on now

not seeing you, did you add me back? this is the worst drat system lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Ty. What a terrible interface

np man, enjoy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Even if it doesn't end up happening I'll fight your bug team with my flying one lol

lol what the hell. i just got to the e4, give me a few days to get my team together. singles or doubles and mega evos/UBs allowed or disallowed?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Up to you, my flying team isn't finished yet but the only UB or Tapu I could use is Celesteela and she seems to be super broken so I don't really want to use her. Anyway I could finish my flying team in a day or 2, I already have it all planned out. If you want to use Buzzwole or w/e go for it, I have a plan to take it out. If you use a mega I will too I guess but mega stones are 64bp.

I have a regular doubles team that I built around Oricorio that I want to fight people with too.

yeah, just making sure. i dont want to use UBs either, even if buzzwole wasnt bug/fighting, so lets leave them out. i cn put together a singles and a doubles team easily enough once i get rolling but that might take a bit, want to say early next week?

e: oh right, megas. let's leave those out too, i still need to grind out the ev items and i dont want to burn out grinding BP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

They should have made it clearer that there's no way to miss legendaries in this game. Even if you knock one of them out it just hangs out in the same place until you catch it

wait gently caress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm way behind everyone else because I've been playing FFXV and a couple other games, but holy poo poo the plot of this game ramped up in a way I did not expect.

yeah the plot goes nuts n a really fun way. ir eally like the writing in this, it's charming n a natural way aand the characters are all a lot of fun

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ia lso really like hau as kind of an inversion of the rival archetype, hes just a goofy kid whos going on th same adventure as you and wants to eat a bunch of donuts

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I kind of like the idea that you're the rival this time. you get to all the challenges first, you picked the starter that's strong against his, he's goofy and carefree etc

:stare:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

z belly drum heals you to full befor it deducts 50% hp, thats some scary stuff

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Yeah thats some win. I was looking at the list of them. Z-Conversion raises all stats by one stage. Porygon-Z can use it, and it has 135 SpA and Adaptability. It could do stupid amounts of damage. Especially if you use it with thunderbolt and have koko for electric terrain

thats fuckin nuts lol. no wonder it was all over that tournament list a fw pages back

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Speaking of the battle tree...

Holy crap! definitely using this Pheromosa there.

:stare: jesus lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

skarmory wold be an interesting pick, flying mitigates earthquake nd steel wrecks fairy type

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

breeding is soo easy in this game it owns

ive been breeding up team bug for the last couple days nd its so frickin easy. once youg et a good ditto it takes like ten minutes to get 5 IVs nd maybe another ten if you need to mess with natures nd abilities

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*watches son flawlessly perform Chopin on the piano* He is going to make a great mall santa

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Thank you!!! 100% alola dex!!

grats dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also evil eagle i got caught up doin g holiday stuff so my team's not quite together yet but its hould be sometime this weekend

• Locked thread