Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Brownies are a good vehicle for vanilla ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

And now Texas has some of the best Vietnamese food in the country

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There's nothing good about Phantom Menace including the pod racing sequence and Duel of the Fates. The music is boring and repetitive and the shouting chorus is really irritating. it just reminds you of carmina burana except more boring. Theere's a bunch of retrospectives now on how "the prequel trilogy is good, actually" but they are all wrong. Just because they are better than the garbage Boba Fett or Obi wan show doesn't mean they are actually good.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Collapsing Farts posted:

Bioshock 1, 2 and 3 were really mediocre games

Personally I really disliked how the story was told through audiotapes. Just tons and tons of audiotapes everywhere that everyone recorded for no real reason

Did you play the Minerva's den dlc? That team went in to make indie darling Gone Home. So the audiotapes thing makes sense.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Who da man? Yoda man!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

christmas boots posted:

Northern Oregon is a lot like Washington and southern Oregon is a lot like California.

Not sure what this means. When I drove far up Northern California near the Oregon border I felt like I was in some redneck nightmare. Even the music changed to country on the radio stations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Gripweed posted:

Country music? My god, how did you get out alive?!

It was like every station so it was bizarre.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Im pretty excited about the fancy new vegan beef jerky from companies like Beyond Meat and Impossible. I love that they don't pretend to be a health food. They just want to make things that are tasty and don't kill animals.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Batman Forever had Kiss From a Rose and that U2 song that's pretty good. I'll remember the soundtrack way more than the movie.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Only films that are filmed on film should be called films.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I also think milk should only be called milk if it's actually milk from an animal. Almonds don't have milk. It's more like almond juice, not milk.

doverhog posted:

That seems like an old person talking about how things used to be better when they were just more inconvenient.

It's more the other way in that I think the term "film" should be phased out completely when we stop using film. It's just movie.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 05:16 on Jul 17, 2022

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I don't really care if Google or Amazon or Tiktok knows my information.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

JollyBoyJohn posted:

you can get a salad from subway how much more do you want

Fast food vegetables is how you get e-coli

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Pussy Quipped posted:

As I read through the thread I had to stop and quote this post from January of 2020 to say lmao

I still believe it. If you have the cold, flu, or the 'roni you should stay the gently caress home. Stop smoking so much as well and you won't be coughing your lungs out at 55 years old.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

doverhog posted:

I recently was sick and peppermint tea kept me sane and made my throat hurt less.

That sounds like medicine and not something that tastes good

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

China is right to blanket their cities with security cameras. We shouldn't have any expectation of privacy in public spaces so I don't know why people go apeshit whenever they put in cameras. Put the cameras everywhere, especially so we can give more speeding tickets and fine the fuckers that run stop signs to oblivion. Parking also needs to be way more expensive. At least $100 a day if you make over X yearly salary. Either that or remove all street parking and put parklets everywhere.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 07:34 on Apr 16, 2023

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There are so many transplants in San Francisco now that are trying to make "bodegas" into a thing here. We don't have bodegas. We call them corner stores! Even if they aren't on a corner. gently caress off with your brownstones and chopped cheese, bbiiiiitch!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Elissimpark posted:

Dredd would be fantastic as an anthology series. Dredd's actor and his costume would always be the same, but the director for each episode would have licence to go nuts within the Dredd universe.

Get the director from The Raid to do a Dredd movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm surprised Tom Cruise never directed a movie.