Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

mandatory lesbian posted:

I don't, in my heart of hearts, believe he woulda won

You're heart is wrong, as he would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Sometimes I feel bad that no one is gonna get azealia help with her issues but it's like she is way more successful than me so if she's actually happy to believe in invisible child world and to never wash her stanky chicken murder altar then more power to her.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

White southerners are ok with pedophilia as long as you hate the right people.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Volkerball posted:

That tweet is from the murdered girl. She were right.
Well that's depressing. Why are people posting it? Please don't.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I would like to thank John McCain for finally taking a stand against trump.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

It's dead now, it was dying for a while but this killed it. Grover Norquist going to burning man killed it dead.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
We need to find a way to stick the body formerly known as McCain up in that head. Then McCain's soul can enjoy us dancing around his burning body which dead people are huge fans of, or so I've been told.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

HorrificExistence posted:

ahahha, the reddit admins took down r/chapo because it was celebrating mccain death

It's really cool how free speech concerns vanish as soon as is it isn't about jailbait or white power.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Suck it, bear, you're all dead and we're not. Point humans.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
That's what you get for being around a person who can't even clean the chicken sacrifice shine that's like 5 feet from her bed and whatever the gently caress is up with grimes.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Berke Negri posted:

i feel worse for watching this

I genuinely hate everyone who made that.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I know nothing else about them except they participated in that thing being put together and I loathe every single one down to my core.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Am I the only one that's super relieved that trump was the guy who tried to turn America into a white nationalist dictatorship instead of literately anyone else?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i have no confidence in america's institutions or its people

I had some but then trump happened and democrats are still trying to hold him up to the rest of our heads so they don't have to bother their rich donors and their quiet lives of corruption.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Pirate Radar posted:

Excellent bird

Followed.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Was he always stupid or did he get the same brain disease all super rich people seem to have?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Who is he trying to impress with not knowing how cigars and words work? Why is this happening to me?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Berke Negri posted:

what's funny is there's never been a better time to have made Jack Ryan a thriller about Russians but instead we get some low rent 24 about a sheik who has the power to rally both Sunni AND Shia

If you think about the type of person who likes Jack Ryan it's actually the worst time to make one about Russia.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Randler posted:

Does schisming from a church which is itself schismatic return the former to communion? :thunk:

I have literally no idea how that poo poo works, but the word orthodox suggests the Catholics are the schism.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

mandatory lesbian posted:

If you think about it all religions are just worshipping a different aspect of the godking gilgamesh

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

incredible flesh posted:

i have zero hope of success but on tuesday i'm going to talk to my psychologist about medicinal marijuana (for physical reasons, not just because i need it for my side hustle as an internet prophet)

I'm praying for you.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Uniforms of fascists are appeals to your inner id, with smooth easy to process colors covered in the shiny bobbles glittering like shaking keys held up for the amusement of children.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I like that the hands can also hold things for you while it sucks your dick. Between the hands, and the dick sucking neural nets, the guy who designed this is really on the ball.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
*Puts a white sheet on top of the dick sucking robot when company is over* Why yes, this is a new table.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
That Asimov story about the robot who gains a rudimentary sentience and dreams of liberating it's race except it's a dick sucking trolley bot.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
The Will Smith movie but the core of the AI is the face of James Cromwell mounted on a dick sucking trolley with a bunch of wires going everywhere mouthing the AI's lines.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

HorrificExistence posted:

just start killing my dude

Killing makes you the same as the assholes that caused this, don't be like that.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

EdithUpwards posted:

While I caution against murder, the assholes that caused this are assholes for reasons that go far beyond their use of murder as a tool to suppress threats to their power.

Yes, they are. However, killing people sucks, don't do that.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Would you like to get killed? Even if you were just stupid as all hell?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

cinci zoo sniper posted:

congrats, you have discovered his posting gimmick

It's hard to tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

ok, i'm really drunk, but i'm less sad than previously this evening. as long as we have the house

also donating blood kills your tolerance

You have done a very stupid thing friend.

• Locked thread