Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

PhazonLink posted:

Is this thread "too chill" a place to ask/chat about the Dylan Roof case?

Like is it a good bet he'll walk/get a jury null?

You can definitely discuss it here, although I regrettably haven't been paying attention to it lately. Too depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

merry exmarx posted:

some uspol guys in c-spam are blaming clinton losing this election on obama winning the 2008 primary

It was HER TURN.:qq:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

merry exmarx posted:

didn't clinton literally say she wanted to put coal miners out of a job, lol

She said something that was similar enough that, when taken out of context, sounded like it. She did a lot of that during this campaign.:sigh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rodatose posted:

i've always wondered what a weirdo grudge stalker would be like turns out it's tedious

Did our jousts on ISIS destroying the pyramids mean NOTHING to you? D:

Majorian fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Dec 16, 2016

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fair enough. We both knew what we were getting into.:fishmech:

Speaking of fishmech, has he defended his bad opinions during the election anywhere?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

syscall girl posted:

got demodded and is back in yospos

never should have been a d&d mod but w/e

Wait, was he actually a mod or just IK? I thought he was IK in CSPAM.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the paradigm shift posted:

Maybe read where I'm not reveling in it so much as being forced to live it with them you goon

Not you, dummy, the Kos writer.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fishmech posted:

i didnt have any

:lol:

\/\/\/he did indeed\/\/\/

Majorian fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 16, 2016

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Look at what you did, fishmech:

fishmech posted:

no, bernie sanders is a centrist liberal. maybe you should stop reading textbooks written by people who believe the earth is 6000 years old?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Face your crimes.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

as someone who somewhat agrees with you,

don't do this

I'm just havin' a little fun.:3:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Yeah it is. Apparently Paleontologist are scamming all of us.

What do you think that whole "brontosaurus/apatosaurus" thing was about?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fishmech posted:

i mean i feel sorry for him a little because he's kind of a huge idiot who had no idea how little he understood of his own country :shrug:

His dad was also a totalitarian monster, which can't have been fun growing up.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

pangstrom posted:

New Star Wars movies is good. I won't go into detail other than stuff that helps people enjoy it, specifically to say the second half is better than the first.

That's when Mon Mothma shows up I'll bet.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It would be bad enough if it were for the U.S. army or whatever, but the fact that it's the British army just adds another layer to it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

False Dmitriy I might have been gay, but that also just might have been propaganda after he had been overthrown.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Dec 16, 2016

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I'm just always amazed that he was ever that skinny.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I'm watching the Stargate movie right now.

Jaye Davidson is a loving joy to watch.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

syscall girl posted:

fun fact: michael jackson liked to beat it to him and his sarcophagus

Well tbf, Davidson was kind of "his type": young-looking and hairless.:pedo:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

if dildos are outlawed, only outlaws will have dildos

The only thing that can stop an outlaw with a dildo is a good person with a bigger dildo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

*Charleton Heston, clenching his jaw defiantly, holds a dildo aloft*

"From my cold, dead cheeks."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rodatose posted:

i've already stockpiled mine in case the feds make a grab for them

I don't think Trump's tiny hands can fit around most dildos.:laugh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

PenguinKnight posted:

*bonnie and clyde's car is pictured, only instead of bullet holes, hundreds of dildo-shaped dents can be seen*

I can fully believe that this has actually happened to Warren Beatty at some point IRL.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gin and Juche posted:

Maybe you can learn how to poor a beer properly?

Heh, such a classist typo.:smug:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gin and Juche posted:

i meant to type illegitimate.

So you're the reason Trump won.:tinfoil:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

merry exmarx posted:

rethink this

Or, just as a rule of thumb, don't draw comparisons between rape and things that are not rape.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gin and Juche posted:

im making an official dadchat movie recommendation, look up Trancers 2

For TV movies, the recent BBC adaptation of Shakespeare's Henry VI part 1 is superb. Sophie Okonedo should do more Shakespeare.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Happy holidays, everyone. I am missing a party today because of weather.

"We can't stop here - this is naughty country!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

his forehead is too big

it's like a drive in theater screen

I can sympathize.:smith:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Avshalom posted:

yeah, america is broken. australia is slightly less broken but still broken. the whole world is broken. what has broken the world? my friends, the answer... is capitalism

Also Kanye, whose vote for Trump single-handedly swung the election.

Oops, this isn't CSPAM.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

You had one job, america! one job and you hosed it up

Sorry, bro, but we had to teach the elites on Wall Street a lesson!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

much of western europe is only really habitable because of the gulf stream making the area unusually warm for its latitude. like, much of norway is coastal so it would still probably be possible to live here, but yeesh

Yeah, iirc, part of why the Pilgrims' first winters in New England were so hellish was because they thought, "Oh cool same latitude as England = same weather!:downs:"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

you might think that the complete upheaval of our lifestyle within the next couple of generations would provide a powerful motivation for addresskng the issue, but Mammon demands sacrifice and our societies worship at its unholy altar so what're you gonna do

I mean, if we kill coal, what could the morlocks of Appalachia do to survive?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

The UK is actually quite a bit north of NE. The 49th parallel, which is what the Canada-US border lines up with, is still south of London (51st parallel). They probably thought they were heading into the tropics.

Bottom line is, no one should live in New England or the upper Midwest.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Where do you love, and how do you survive the weather? Seriously, poo poo that cold is incomprehensible to me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

I live in the frozen wastes of Canuckistan.

Wind chills can reach -40C by mid-January. We survive by having sex to generate body heat.

That isnt a joke. Something like 70% of kids born here are conceived in the winter months.

I believe it. I was reading somewhere that rates of sex are actually lower in places with warmer climates.

It's also funny that I made the "where do you love" typo, given this conversation, so I'm keepin' it!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Well I'll be.

NATO does have a place in the 21st century.:stare:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

Yeah Trump won and it turned out D and D were the ones who were shook in case you didn't get that memo.

I started a joke...which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see...that the joke was on...meeeee, oh no~

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

I fail to see how your degree in Tom Clancy novels is responsible for the Trumpocracy.

Well clearly you don't have a degree in 70's classics.:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Bible posted:

...by giving them all jobs at the very head of the government.

:thejoke:

• Locked thread