Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

like, the backstory fill in guy is asking me random questions filled with names i don't know, so i pick randomly and then his eyebrows shoot up and he goes "really, you sided with the genocidal racist?" and i'm like gently caress

That's everyone one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's pretty easy to get around all the anti-employee bullshit by never working

Hell yeah, my managers are too demoralized as well to check my reported numbers

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Stein's:Gate is such a bad VN holy poo poo

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Saga of Tanya the Evil is a good anime based on a light novel. But what I know about the book and manga it is good despite that. It is better for all the things it has dropped so far

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

uk, they protest by tipping trashcans

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Those that repent sincerely are welcome to love and forgiveness. I do not expect any of them to.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Only certain anime

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

exmarx posted:

that guy's real mentally ill

I too post here

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hollismason posted:

Good Morning DaD chat

I have

*checks notes*

Opinions on things

Come back with facts nerd

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ahrabik/status/898966163513761793

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItalianComments/status/899691116416700416

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

drat I got 100 likes on twitter with the thunk sun

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm back from being radicalized and banned from twitter, hello old friends

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

many things have changed since you've been gone, all for the worst

The more things change the more they stay the same.
I can face every day knowing at least it won't be as bad as tomorrow

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

gently caress yes I love Deep Rock Galactic

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lmao

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

why are trump rallies still going on

Its the only part he enjoys

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Pirate Radar posted:

It would be deeply hilarious to me if that dude had never even played an MGS game and ended up grooming himself that way completely by accident

McCafe asked for a number 2 so he dressed up like Number 2

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Why do rap radio stations have such small track pools or whatever to call it. I'll hear the same song every hour

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Who is commuting at 2pm

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Wack

mandatory lesbian posted:

It's not really a rap radio problem but a music radio in general problem. The only time I've ever felt like I was listening to something new every time is when I listen to college radio, but like there you get high highs and absolutely dreadfully low lows.

Hmm I must be spoiled by my favored local station. But they play whatever, old and new, so they have a lot to pull from

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Keets is a fun word to say

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

There was a pretty cool time when all humans did was gently caress and eat, that seems like a good time to be alive

That was when giant cats killed and ate us

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I prefer the cats that live with us rather than hunt us

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

It's just heresies all the way down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://twitter.com/Choplogik/status/1052616028297912320?s=19

• Locked thread