Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Nice work! :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

PaybackJack posted:

To setup the macro you’ll need to download an emulator, install the apk, and login via your FB account. On the emulator control panel there is a button that opens script/operation record. Make a new script of 1 button press, then in your OS find the folder where the script is saved, open it in a text editor and paste the new script into the file. Save, go back to the emulator and follow the directions for letting the script play.

This is your ultimate resource for Macros.

Vax alternative goon git mirror with some additional AHK scripts.

My units are too low level, how can I power level them quickly?

When you complete a stage units can get EXP. That EXP is divided among them, so in a party of 5 that gets 10,000 exp, each unit will walk away with 2000 exp for themselves. There are three ways of grinding EXP for your units.

You could add my resource too if you wanted like this.

:frogsiren: Also Memu 2.9.1.1 was released 2 days ago. Maybe it improves stability problems some people here are having? :frogsiren:

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9HuUtEryJU-bUhGQV9HWjROSGM&export=download

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

How are you supposed to grind TM on the phone? The process is unbearably slow. Like how the gently caress is this a good idea

It's not. See 2 posts up.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

PaybackJack posted:

Can you link your resource?

[ url = https://github.com/mczee/autoExvius ] Vax alternative goon git mirror with some additional AHK scripts. [ / url ]

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
:frogsiren: Attention Macro boys and girls :frogsiren:

It seems like Memu 2.9.1.1 is very unstable. I had like 3 crashes in 3 hours running the ultimate TMs. Now back to 2.8.6 I had NO crashes 5 hours in.

I also could not find any improvements in performance or otherwise. Version 2.8.6 just runs as fine as 2.9.1.1.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Here's some more of Shantottos pretty good 5* Tornado skill. He couples it with Firions AOE to get Edgar-Like chains in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r79sGF0Udc0

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Having neither ExDeath nor Bartz this will be a VERY good banner for me to pull at. Especially with all of them being 3* base. :getin:

Speaking of, is Bartz 6* worthy?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Hardbody posted:

I don't play JP, but I think he is considered Luneth tier, without a more diverse skillset,but no innate dual weild. His TM, Genji Glove, grants DW as an accessory.

Thats a pretty good TM. Freeing up a Materia slot.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

m.hache posted:

FFV banner announced this morning.

Got 2 Bartz to 6*. Hope I can pull an Exdeath or two with daily pulls.

Also that sweet CoD mace. Hope the trial isn't complete BS.

I dont see that banner? Its just the unlock announcement that ExDeath and Bartz 6* will be available. Its not a banner.

Guess Gumi doesnt want me to have an ExDeath. Fine.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

PaybackJack posted:

I never pulled an ExDeath so I'm salty. I was hoping they'd put him on a banner.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

AegisP posted:

They haven't announced Gilgamesh, so they might have wanted to just put up an announcement for all of the Awakenings separately from the actual FFV banner itself.

It would be a bit weird if it wasn't an FFV banner coming, since we'd have all of the FFV awakenings and then some other random banner?

I hope you are right, I really want to destroy stuff with 6* ExDeath and Bartzbros.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Thundaga chains with CoD are fun

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Very happy how this banner turned out. Will surely pull daily and dump tickets on it.

Maybe Gumi shows mercy and grants me my first Rainbow ever? That TM sure looks sexy.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Did they stealthbuff MarandaCoast Explo? Lightnings that before the update were not even close to in danger are now dead for sure if I dont heal them up / use tent. What happened?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Palleon posted:

So what was up with that warning announcement this morning? Are they trying to ban macro users, or are they referring to people who are hacking the game to get TM rewards? Because if they start banning macro users, welp, I'm done with this game.

Pretty sure it's about packet injection. On the otherhand they could just ban everyone they find and harden their datastream to make this type of easy injection impossible.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Okay yeah this poo poo just gets ridiculous. Gumi needs to start a banwave asap.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Shoenin posted:

How are they even doing this?

are they changing the game's code directly or something?

The app talks to a server. These injections work like someone whispering in between the talk and adding stuff thats normally not there. Normally the server has the high priority and doesnt believe anything the app/talk says, double checking all the input. It seems thats not the case here otherwise this wouldnt work. Oh and also normally the talk is encrypted, making you unable to whisper at all to begin with.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

rabidsquid posted:

So I wasn't super stoked about BUTTZ 6* until I noticed his ludicrous combo with Refia. He can sacrifice himself to fully restore someones hp/mp, and then you can just full life him. Hello always on elixir.

Yep together with DualCast Refia he is basically a party battery.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

NinjaDebugger posted:

It's called Endless because the ride never stops!

:grin:

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

MrLonghair posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5e9o9l/good_riddance/ it's a 500+ post thread but full of beauty

e: includes screenshot of a 2x CoD 3x Lightning arena player that brought many their first losses

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Shoenin posted:

What the hell are Crests and Jeweled/EXP Keys?

If you know the answer to that question you are a very bad boy.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

happyalloy posted:

As a player who is unlikely to ever macro in this game, I find myself torn on which to use my Trust Moogles on: Dual Wield or Dual Cast. Which of the two would be more useful; or, rather, which of the two makes it more likely that I can handle tougher content? For reference, my A team right now is Cecil, Refia, CoD, Agrias, Arc, and soon ExDeath (when his 6-star hits). I also have Maxwell, Chizuru, Kefka, Rydia, and WoL on the bench. Thanks!

If you want to stay F2P my advice is to go for DualCast. Refia or Cecil or another Mage later on, hell even a MAG CoD can benefit from it.

If you want to pull some stuff and see yourself with a solid physical attacker in the near future go for DualWield.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Servers up! ExDeath here I come.....!!

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Banner is not up. Will be up at 00:00 PST I guess... Gumi pls.... :negative:

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
You can cheese the Bartz Live Giver battery skill by casting a healing spell just before activating it. If you time it correct Bartz will not die since the code doesn't say "kill Bartz" but says "subtract X HP (X = total Bartz HP)".

At 01:00 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-tk1Ez2-U

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Burned 10 tix + Daily:

- Bartz
- Edgar
- Faris
- Bartz
- Duane
- Bartz
- Bedile THANK GOD
- Anzelm DONT GIVE UP NOW VAX YOU CAN DO THIS LETS GOOOO

- EXDEATH
- EXDEATH
- !GOLD! EXDEATH

I call him Professor 999

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Hardbody posted:

Please Please Gumi give us maze and ill shower you in lapis. I have like 13 units or more to level right now.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Just for confirmation because I've never done this and don't wanna gently caress it up: If I want to fuse 2 units for 100% TM I need 1x 50% and 1x 45% correct?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
What's the current $ spending situation guys? As far as I can tell to minmax whaling you basically want to buy an Amazon Coupon Code with Bitcoins and grab multiple of those 49 bucks Black Friweek sale thingies right?

My plan for now:

Currently getting 30% off Amazon Coupon Codes with Bitcoin. That would put 100 at 70 bucks for 10000 ACoins or 20400 Lapis (2x 4999 Coins). Save all of that for Orlandu obv. Dump another 100 bucks when XMAS Lapis sale arrives with probably even better rates. End up with ~50000 Lapis minmaxed and do 10x11pulls for Orlandu.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Is the FF13 the worst banner we've seen yet? I think it might be.

Nope. Orlandu banner will be the worst.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Cleared some inactive 7d+ goons. 1 spot open:

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

PaybackJack posted:

Good for you Vax, I was wondering if you had pulled an ExDeath. I couldn't remember if you posted about it or not.

Dumped 10 tix and still Dailypulling. Got 3x Bartz and 5x ExBro now. Probably should stop pulling on this one. Also I now have 9x CoD :psyduck:

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Cartoon Man posted:

As long as you can stay under 30,000 rank, Arena is fine. It's really not worth whaling/Lapis refresh to get in the top 3k.

Even under 90k is totally fine tbqfh.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Just discovered this Exceed Ring stuff. Totally ridicolous.

Exceed Ring, +30% HP/MP and +50% ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR

"The original threads assumed incorrectly that the monarch/dominion ring material drop rates were 20% like fine alcrysts. The actual rate is closer to 1%." (To craft one ring) "you are looking at 903 Hero Rings (along with 8100 Dark, 8100 Light Megacryst) on average for ONE Exceed Ring."

Okay.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Tengames posted:

Nor the whales lifetime apparently, there arent any confirmed cases of anyone ever crafting the ring. This thankfully means you can ignore it and just try to reach 60 trophies for the actually obtainable rings.

I'm very optimistic about our InjectorBros having a couple of them sitting in their acessory slots.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Given that they are doing this bonus event crap again it's just not worth pulling on this banner at all amirite?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

rabidsquid posted:

so i have two thoughts. firstly this arena bug is bananas, and secondly holy poo poo we sure arent ever getting free lapis again are we

They are slowly depriving us of our saved up Lapis in preperation of the Orlandu Mega Whaling Event to arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Wait, I'm constantly getting 5 bubbles full in the arena. Whats going on?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
It's dead Jim.

Can't connect anymore. They fixing the arena bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Nephrite posted:

Good for you, you realize they will either reset all the rewards or ban people like you who are abusing this, right?

They wont ban like 30.000 accounts bro.

• Locked thread