Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The discord referred me to one ShaTowSA for his CoD's murder services. Other people with beefy CoD's with Diabolos also very welcome in my quest to evoke it on Maxwell.

Friend Code: 204 877 895

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Shark Tower posted:

Okay, I've put her up and sent you an invite. Wouldn't say she's the most murdererest (only got 1 rising sun and the pestle vs another goon's 2), but she does bring it.

Worked out A+ Okay, got my Maxwell. Thanks for the help.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

:gumi:

I wonder what they are going to change about Orlandu to nerf him after removing the +30% Atk/Mgc from Noctis' TMR.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

My half pull today was Cerius, I guess it's a sign to get the 6* form and use it.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Why waste tickets on Orlandu when you can safe them and wait for true power unit Onion Knight?

:smuggo:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dias posted:

Yeah, but Orlandu is cool and Onion Knight is named after a fuckin' onion.

That's because you are going to cry when you don't pull him.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Vax posted:

Dark Fina is #1 mage in JP correct?

Her and Rem from Type-0.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Cartoon Man posted:

I hope we get bondage bunny Ariana burrito grande next banner.

Naw, the actual pro-Gumi move here is to release that after Orlandu, but make her better than him.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Don't forget that they had a Monster Hunter collab just recently.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

deathbagel posted:

She's like ExDeath + AoE Atk/Def break, immunity to silence/paralyze/petrify, auto MP recovery, magical counter, ultima instead of Meteor and has the off elements instead of fire/ice. Oh, and she can wear all the normal mage gear.

She also eventually gets an enhancement for Ultima that makes it cheaper and more powerful.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Tengames posted:

same reason everyone gets hung up on orlandu, its the best.

Except he's already been dethroned.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Go RV! posted:

Onion Knight was already deposed by Eileen, I believe

They are both rated at 99/100. Just like the two FFBE characters that were added recently, Lorraine and Ayaka.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ExDeath definitely showing who's the best magic tree in this event.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Vanille's TMR is also very good, +30% MAG and SPR on an accessory.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The real trick is to just have Ling break the Slime's defenses and then easily murder him with a single Meteor.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

While the Valentine's Banner looks kind of garbage, Cupid Luna gets Chainsaw and as a 5* has better stats than Edgar, of course her selection of elemental weaponry is rather limited. Meanwhile if the wiki is correct on the stats Cupid Artemios gets a single target 80% ATK/MAG buff.

Infected fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Feb 10, 2017

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Yep, only Dark and Fire unless you have a TMR that allows her to equip some other kind of weapon type.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Beat the ELT dungeon. What a loving terrible grind. Didn't even bother going for the "No White Magic" part. Unlike Trials of Love ELT it never felt dangerous, just extremely tedious.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The player's choice banner is going to have Zidane for it's 3* one can assume. So you'll probably get some more by pulling on that on the near future.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Mercedes
Kefka
Russell
Leo
Clyne
Rosa
Guy
Miyuki
Miyuki
Rosa
Tellah

Pretty boring free 11 pull.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

You can apparently also now stack your materials up to 199 instead of 99.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Decided to throw some tickets at the Olive banner. Rainbow Crystal comes down and I get all excited.

Out pops Ace.

Gumi never fails to disappoint me.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I posted about it. It's the hidden gem of the 2.0 changes.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

HGH posted:

I just saw a Shine in the arena and lol at that idle animation

What did you expect from an anime ninja assassin maid.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well, JP version eventually got a reset for the ESPER boards. So probably we'll get the same in a year or two.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

victrix posted:

When the hell IS Orlandu coming anyway. I've been saving tickets for months.

Never.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

That depends largely on what physical DPS characters you've got avaiable. Dark Fina is a very strong magic character and there is nothing wrong with investing into her, but at the very top end physical characters just overtake the magic users.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Don't forget Tomato Bedile.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dark Fina was also pretty good when she was around in Olderion.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

How about a special Goon banner?

And who'd be on it, aside from Bedile.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I used Galuf, Freya and the FP White Mage (Leah?) that I got from the story until about halfway through the first island and found out how to reroll.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Khisanth Magus posted:

Just started the game, and with my initial free 11 summon I'm currently running exdeath, Kain, Garland, Terra, and chizuru. It probably isn't the most powerful team, and I actually have a couple 4 stars I could use (vanille and Mercedes), but those feel boring!

Barring better options Vanille isn't a terrible support unit to use, she gets both Cheer and Focus to buff units as well as Cura and Esuna to heal. Mercedes is probably a better option than either Kain or Garland at the moment, simpy by virtue of being able to be awakened to 6*.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Maybe they'll do another simultanous release on JP and Global with some kind of Stormblood related banner.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Did an 11 pull on the Player's Choice Banner. I actually pull a rainbow, but it's Emperor. That makes me 3 for 3 with my rainbows being off-banner.

Thanks Gumi.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dana Crysalis posted:

I have discovered it's literally impossible for me to beat ELT without a friend Ling. (please put up your Lings, on Ifrit, NOT ODIN for the love of god why)

If you need another fire resistant Ling, you and any other goon that doesn't have me yet can add me,

204 877 895

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Evil Fluffy posted:

I'd give up my Y'shtola in an instant if it meant my off-banner Queen dupe could turn in to Greg or Noctis. At least you got a bunch of atk/hp materia for your units. :shobon:

I'd also give up my Ace and Emperor for a Cup Noctis.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Mad Fnorder posted:

And now that everyone went fishing for Noctis, Orlandeau's up next. Womp womp womp.

To the absolute surprise of no one.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I think you still need a holy elemental weapon like Excalibur or the event sword to make it work out. Which is hardly a problem.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

KDdidit posted:

A preemptive "I'm so sorry" for anyone who pulls a rainbow next banner only to have it turn into Queen or something.

That'll be me. Always pulling the off banner "trash".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

As someone who got trolled on the Olive banner and the Player's Choice banner, Orlandu is going to get 2 11-Pulls and probably another 10 tickets. After that Gumi can go gently caress themselves.

• Locked thread