Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna speedfarm another Save The Queen and see if I can blow him up with two non-elemental DR chains. It's gonna hurt my soul to fuse agrias though... she's gonna be really good at 6*.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I thought Tidus was on a different banner before the actual FFX one?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

AegisP posted:

I'm still kind of amazed how Rikku's kit ended up the way it is, because she just does everything.

If you ever played FF10 it's kinda canon, she's a living gamewrecker.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Cartoon Man posted:

Now Marie is looking very useful for this upcoming Shadows of the Empire event. You need to buff your party to at or beyond 100% fire resistance.

Ugh. I hope I can just crush it with raw damage because I don't know how I'll manage 100+% fire resist on everyone even with my Marie.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Cartoon Man posted:

From what I read he has a fire based attack that is paired with an AOE confuse. If you can 100% resist it, all you have to worry about is the physical damage attacks which can be provoke tanked.

Cecil has the physical part on lock - and the resists - but even with barfiraga from Marie my damage dealers might get torched... aside from whoever is sitting on Ifrit.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

So there's this dude on GameFAQs who has a Ling that can solo the Dark Espers.

It's Rainbow Robe, Melody of Life x3, Quick Assault, Ring of the Lucii x2, Diablos.

I entered the queue for friending there, it's taking a while to get to me. Anygoon have a unit like that?

I could if you can send me a second Noctis :v:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Thanks for advice everyone!!

My ID is 661,912,805 if anyone is feeling generous

Sent. Also added that other goon a few pages back and his work buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Cry Havoc posted:

i like how our orlandus are almost identical stat wise

Don't we have the exact same setup?

e: Yup, just you have used a few more HP pots.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 8, 2017

• Locked thread