Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
GOT THE NFC RIGHT WHERE WE WANTCHA FUCKOS.

for real though the last Niners game may have broken my will. It was all Pats fans and they honored Eddie D and he gave a speech to dozens of people. The rain didn't help but holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
my wife spent 2 weeks in the ICU with a staph infection JJ you're a dumb gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The only quarterbacks with multiple touchdowns against the Cardinals this year:

Case Keenum
Blaine Gabbert
Colin Kaepernick

Quarterbacks who have zero TDs against them

Russell Wilson
Cam Newton

The NFL is weird.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Oh hey cool stat can you prove to me it's not just made up garbage?"

"No."

The Ballad of DVOA

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Define lay the hurt because I'd pay to see a King-AB84 dance off

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I dunno actually having a third RB on a roster seems like a smart move. Most RB3s are special team dudes :shrug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Today I'm making:
Declarative and sweeping statements about the election
A fuss about the gold standard
These people realize that safe spaces are for babies

Should work out well

But for realsies I'm not making anything because my in-laws go crazy on Thanksgiving and make everything. My father in law is smoking a turkey :c00l:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/JacobTamme/status/801931197387575300

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Active QBs with 1500+ pass attempts

sorry about your trash QBs, Raiders and Pats :smug: :smug: :smug:

*frantically covers up completion percentage and TD%*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hifi posted:

hasselbeck and wilson have 6 pro bowls between them which is probably better than any other team in the nfc west for recent qb success

I mean if you think that

Jeff Garcia
Tim Rattay
Ken Dorsey
Alex Smith
Cody Pickett
Shaun Hill
Chris Weinke
Trent Dilfer
JT O'Sullivan
Troy Smith
David Carr
Colin Kaepernick
Blaine Gabbert

corpse of Kurt Warner
Marc Bulger
Jamie Martin
Scott Covington
Chris Chandler
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Gus Frerotte
Brock Berlin
Trent Green
Kyle Boller
Keith Null
Sam Bradford
AJ Feeley
Kellen Clemens
Austin Davis
Shaun Hill (again!)
Nick Foles
Case Keenum
Jared Goff

Jake Plummer
Josh McCown
Jeff Blake
Shaun King
John Navarre
bad Kurt Warner (again!)
Matt Leinart
Tim Rattay (again!)
GOOD KURT WARNER!!! (2008 & 2009)
Derek Anderson
John Skelton
Max Hall
Kevin Kolb
Ryan Lindley
Brian Hoyer
Carson Palmer
Drew Stanton
Logan Thomas

Isn't a murderers row then I don't know what to tell you.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

But if you don't lose in the regular season or the postseason you got a real shot at going undefeated

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It'll be Jay Cutler and I will have a reprieve from the darkness because my team's QB will hate my team as much as I do

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

They could literally start no offensive line and Ajayi would go for 100 against the 49ers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Congrats Titans on no longer employing a piece of poo poo rapist :toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Remember when Dee Ford literally ran away from Frank Gore?

I can't wrap my head around him being good solely because of that moment.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

More... like... Nelson Agh:lol:or

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

blue squares posted:

Bill made him turn down a $1 million endorsement deal and then cut him anyway hahahah

The second time the Patriots ate his soul.

• Locked thread