Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

pik_d posted:

What the heck is this though, it wasn't there earlier.

https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/status/834770637734473730

I'm hesitant to say they may have stumbled on something, mostly because that very well could be a piece of testing equipment there for testing airflow. I could be wrong though, given they did give us the double-DRS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

It would be funny if that was there just to simulate different rear wings to cut out the time to change them in testing and Ferrari loses their poo poo over it.

What's easier, baiting Ferrari or baiting the Worst Thread as a whole?

My money is on Ferrari at this point.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Welp, I guess it is a potential replacement for the shark fin: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mercedes-undecided-on-full-shark-fin-after-testing-t-wing-876436

In before Ferrari bitching.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

These are the best looking cars we've had in a few years. Ya'll are :350:

I hate the overly complex front wings. The rest, Force India's shark fin not withstanding, is fine. A straight board like that looks fine on a LMP car, but not an f1 car.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

And Toro Rosso's Renault blew up midway through their filming day. Writing is kind of on the wall for this year already.

You just noticed?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Who's jar jar

Well delayed:

Bernie.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nill posted:

Another shot in direct sunlight.

I like that shark fin paint job.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

poty posted:

Judging by its regular posters, this thread should be on Stormfront. I mean, did you read the bit about Spaceship Troopers

I mean, it is the Worst Thread...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Yeah

He's ugly

Alonso is the only one who deserves to win because he's the most beautiful

He cut the hair.

• Locked thread