Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

I think Vettel would struggle to beat Lewis. Alonso would almost certainly clean him out now.

Vettel would beat Lewis and so would Max because they are both the best drivers. The worst drivers are every Australian one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Given the way Vettel made Webber his bitch, I'd love to see him and Hamilton go at it hammer and tongs.

Vettel didn't need to make Webber his bitch, he was already one haha.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Rosberg is good and is a more worthy wdc than Button ever was.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I think the big Gross Man could do a job at Mercedes.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
What the hell is anyone expecting Wehrlein to do in a manor to say he's poo poo? Like someone else said, he managed to get points in that shitbox what did you want to see him get a podium in it or something?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

The refusing to turn the engine off in a free practice thing soured me a bit and he's really struggled to beat teammates that he should've been consistently faster than.

I've honestly already forgotten what happened this season because it was so loving boring mostly, I vaguely remember the practice thing. I REMEMBER (SORRY CAPS) that harryanto guy beating him at the start but didn't he get better as the season went along? I guess they can't cancel ocons contract with FI either.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

Lowe really is Newey's equal if not better at this point. Newey has always felt like a spent force to me, particularly towards the end of the Vettelreich

I thought the Merc was designed mainly by Aldo Costa, not Lowe?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

phwoaaaar id love to see that lad driving for the scud. also

https://twitter.com/max33verstappen/status/804720896367849476
haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

thegasman2000 posted:

Rico Nonceberg

If Nico was australian, a bitchmade aussie goon would report your post for this.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

:ssh: Ferrari was always poo poo :ssh:

I've reported this post, it is illegal to say bad things about the glorious scud on this forum.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

The irony is that if I was to pick a driver closest to Max's driving style I would say Pastor.

Pastor was another driver who was unfairly tarred as a dirty driver by this fail forum.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Phwoar looks like it's Ferraris year this year, can't wait to see Vettel back on the top step again #scud #thescudisgood #ferrariftw #epicfingerguy

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

big fan of this and also ferrari and also sebastian vettel op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

It's worth pointing out that Ham pulled out of the third sector on his fastest lap

Thats because he sucks and drives for a fraud team, if he drove for a good team like Ferrari or Red Bull he would be ftw.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Epic racist guy is right, Botass is poo poo.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

Not now Bernie is gone :D I would imagine it would be held at brands hatch or Imola, that way if the format they are testing turns out to be rubbish then the fans wont mind so much.

You will never get a modern F1 race at brands ever.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

Not a championship race no, but there is leeway for non-chapionship, it's just that Bernie was always a little tit about it. There is also the option of testing a new format with old cars which opens up even more tracks they are allowed to run at.

1) It's a FIA grade 2 circuit
2) The pits are loving tiny, you would never get all the modern F1 crap in even using the peripheral areas
3) There is nowhere near enough runoff for F1 standards
4) You couldn't extend runoff in some areas due to it being next to peoples houses very near the GP part of the course
5) The GP section is only limited to a few days in the year due to its location and noise restrictions
6) I doubt Johnathan Palmer/MSV want to wank off ££££ just for a non-championship race which would include significant remodeling of the track.
7) It would grind a large part of the M25/Kent/outer London to a standstill

The BTCC final last year had me queuing on the slip road on the M25 pretty much all the way into the circuit for an hour and a half. This is about a 10 minute drive if you go there for a track day (bro) so I'd bet F1 there would be even worse.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Maldonado 2.0

So he's going to win a race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'm having a RedBull Purple this morning in honor of MaxCrap. It tastes like grape soda for children so it's appropriate

I've reported this post because it is a rivals dot com pun. Enjoy youare probation. 😎👍🔜💣

Max is extremely ftw and is the. best driver on the grid alongside Vettel.

• Locked thread