Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I would like to declare that today is January 1st, 2017 and that due to extenuating circumstances, 2017 will have 13 months. 2016 has been a horror from top to bottom and it must be stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Benito Cereno posted:

Today is Krampusnacht and in the spirit of the season I have written for you a comic on the theme.

It involves lots of dead Nazis. Please enjoy.
You're supposed to call them the alt-right now.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Senor Candle posted:

I was at the store during this but I had no idea it was happening. I read the story later and thought it was cool but it didn't even click with me that I knew the person posting it until someone pointed it out.
Well, if she's not sick of hearing it, tell her she's my hero too.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Benito Cereno posted:

Yes, but it was just magic that gives mobility to a snowman. The Frosty personality is not intrinsically tied to the hat. When Jack Frost steals the hat in Frosty's Winter Wonderland, he is not possessed by Frosty's personality. My premise is that Frosty is the hat, not the snowman. The snowman is just the vessel, he could be Frosty the Anything.
I just assumed the hat needs something man shaped but non-sentient. You don't get Frosty the Table if you put the hat down.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Exobytes.

What is "Why is Brainiac".
"Why is Brainiac" is a question first posed by forums user E Equals MC Hammer on December 7th, 2016.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

OhFunny posted:

I passed 400 comics owned today since starting to buy just Star Wars comics in Feb. 2015.

Someone help me.
Digital, I hope? As long as you're not clogging up your actual space with horrible heavy useless loving longboxes, how I hate them, you seem fine to me.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Roth posted:

I've been stacking them, presumably to the outrage of nerds everywhere :)
Don't you run into the problem where because one side of the comic is thicker than the other the stack starts to tilt and then you have to start a new stack?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

I found the one dude who thinks Epilogue improves Batman Beyond instead of ruining it. What a world.
The JLU episode? It totally does, fight me son.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

They confirmed it in an earlier episode, when Bruce was looking at pics of exes and Barbra was one.
And in Return of the Joker, Barbara is very clear on the nature of her relationship with Bruce.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

You really wanna do this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I liked Inque, and Talia/R'as had potential.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

It's very in keeping with the Jessica Jones: Massive Self-sabotaging Fuckup from the early issues of Alias.
That's why it's rubbing me the wrong way, though. It seems to be tossing years of character development (that Bendis wrote himself, for fucksakes!) to revert her back to Alias state, because that's how she was in the TV show and the TV show was popular.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

trashbuilder posted:

New Comic book reader: I like Captain Marvel gonna start reading a strong female protagonist... oh... where do I start?
With Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, ideally.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hey, what the gently caress happened to Miracleman? They get two issues away from being all caught up and then just... stop? There are two issues to still reprint, it's not even like they're waiting on new content yet! Was the whole thing just an elaborate troll?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Sentinel Red posted:

At this point, the only thing that surprises me about 2016 is that it hasn't managed to take Keith Richards and Shane MacGowan too.

What an absolute bollock bag of a year.
Let's not forget that it had Carrie Fisher too and she escaped by the extremely thin chance of having an EMT on the flight with her.

The only reason I'm staying up until midnight this year is to make sure 2016 loving dies.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Ha ha ha welp

gently caress this year

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

So seriously, can awful people start dying instead next year? Y'all know who I mean.
Based on simple actuarial tables, an unhealthy lifestyle, and assuming an extremely high-stress job that rapidly ages even men in their prime... I have hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

My grandfather too.

2016 will not leave any of the great or good, it seems. :(

• Locked thread