Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I'd like to say that all these vids are good because Siege is like Guns Chess and I learn stuff but it's mostly just funny as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

it's good

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I honestly think this game has made me better at Battlefield, and I'm like five hours played pvp, which is nothing. I still suck, but I know I suck less and less every day.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Is there something wrong with my sound or does no one ever talk in casual games? I'm on my last match before rank 20 now, and I've never heard a single word uttered.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I live in Europe, and coincidentally I just heard someone talk for the first time as they team killed our whole team.

So it works.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

God ranked is just full of bitter fucks innit.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Paradigmata posted:

When you go 20:4 in ranked but you still lose :emo:

Also people that get angry are usually bad players or wont improve, because they cant control their emotions and seem to be bad at adapting and learning from mistakes or just outright will blame someone else for their incompetence.

In my case he was really angry that I dared to step into the ranked cathedral while still learning the game. When will I learn to grovel and trash with the foolish mobs of the casual proletariat?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

All maps are free, because Hard n' folks are good and nice people with good faces and fine bodies. I assume.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Mad wall damage, inaccurate as gently caress when carried, accurate as gently caress when deployed. Would make him worth it.
Edit: Or gun shield when deployed??

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

How is the EU demographic on Mumble/Discord by the way? And are goons trending towards any of the VOIPs? I'd love to never have to use discord.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

The Duggler posted:

we didn't want you anyways

IceOrb posted:

Fuk u m8.

fine ill stick with discord you whineboyz

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Make sure you kill everyone in and around the house before getting the hostage, once you get the hostage, plant him on the balcony and wait for the incoming. Once they're done, take the path that's to the right of the house relative to spawn. There's two guys on the helipad and one or two below it.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I don't know how to get comfortable with the Fuze's LMG though. I feel the RPM is way slow, and while it's perfect for thunt, it's getting me killed in real games. Tips?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

That helps, and also jeez leave som kills for the rest of them.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Just reinstalled this and I'm pretty sure I didn't have my 1070 the last time I played and there's a new season and everything. Are there any recommended graphical settings I should worry about or anything like that? Anything that needs to be low or high?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

my kinda ape posted:

I have a 1070 and I run everything completely maxed out at 2560x1080. Average about 60-70fps. Turn stuff down a bit if you don't want it to ever drop below 60 or if you've got a high refresh rate monitor but the worst I ever get is 45-50 which is perfectly playable IMO.

Yeah it runs like smooth delicious cream, but I was mostly thinking about clarity and such. I've gotten used to turning down graphics in order to spot enemies easier after playing PUBG for a couple of months now.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

I can basically crank everything to ultra and end up with 80+ average fps so it's all about image clarity and tryhard-ism.

This plus textures on very high seems to strike the balance. The other AA modes are too foggy and blurry, so MSAA seems like the best compromise.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

https://clips.twitch.tv/AthleticAwkwardTroutRickroll

My favorite genre

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Just make it erratic as gently caress. That way you can wound someone on the other side, but it'll only work as a panic button.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Fingerprint lock on all weapons but they're all locked to your real dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

Apparently VOIP has been removed pending them fixing, you know, hearing other teams on other maps in other games.

oh no how will i get yelled at informatively by a russian because my lack of Э-bushido insults him

• Locked thread