Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Tane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
We got a thread for GIF dumps.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Libluini posted:

Yes. You.

I don't know why, though. Masochism? :shrug:

Post / AV Combo checks out.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tippis posted:

What PANTONE® Coated number is that?

oh poo poo that's some triggering poo poo right there.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Titanic posted:

It's possible. Ben is capable of writing huge walls of hate inspired poo poo, where really I'm not even sure if I've ever even seen a forum post from Chris on his own forums. There's not a lot to go off of to compare writing tones with there.

You have that one letter he wrote on his game from like 1872 or something.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

So what you're saying is that in a way you were both right, and therefore both wrong, and I should just ban everyone?

We get it. We know your a mod. No need to wag your dick around.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Some of you guys really need to take a break.

You are moving goal posts as bad as CiG. You don't even get comedy posts.
You are looking more and more like the reddit forum you like to make fun of.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sunswipe posted:

Haven't played many Bioware games, but from what I remember: KotOR didn't have gay characters (don't know if that's a choice by them or a condition of the license). Mass Effect 1's two human romance options were straight, although either gender could romance the blue alien chick. Mass Effect 2 had a few lesbian options. If I was a cynic, I'd say it's because of a fear that the average gamer might find two men going at it distasteful, but would be fine with two women making the beast with two clits. And I am a cynic, so that's what I think.

you could romance the frog dude as a male character.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Laopooh posted:

I know it's rude to judge by appearance but these two look like grade A douchebags. Is Forrest the guy mentioned in that one letter by a leaver as the guy 'stomping around in his dad's boots'?

PS someone post 2creatives.jpg

Yeah in his initial appearance he was a chubby geeky looking feller who looked like someone not invited to parties.
Rumor is he's been servicing Sandi and has transformed himself with losing weight, getting a modern haircut and two sleeve tattoos.

The other guy just has issues. The hair plugs and his sketchy mustache makes him look worse than he would otherwise. As in otherwise look normal.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Titanic posted:

I don't think pizza has health value in any form. :)

Pizza has all the essential food groups in one self contained serving. (When you do it right and get it loaded with veggies and meats)

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Mirificus posted:

I just realized that the guy Er_Dova linked to there also did that poppy cutter video that's popular with Star Citizens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUddm0S3LRI

In that vid he claims he only bought a starter package but his next video which precedes it by months has him saying he bought all in.
I can't listen to more than two minutes of his fake accent before i have to turn it off.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Why is she doing the I'm giving someone a blow job schtick?
It's just weird a VP of a multi million dollar company in charge of HR and Marketing would do such a thing.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I don't, I just wanted to know how long I should wait before contacting the various agencies that likely already have significant cases against CIG.

Three business days (tops).
They are known to have people's tickets go right to the delete folder. So you may be in that group.
You should be able to contact them using that special snowflake site since it isn't tied to your RSI account.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
These people have to be getting paid to write that poo poo.

Then again a quarter of the people in this thread are just as bad.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

How does that graph make any sense.
It doesn't.
if their current issues count is 300, it should start on that number not "0".

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Why do re skins take so long to "DeBug", over a month? For a skin?
It's a god drat skin....

SPECIAL EDITION SHIPS (SABRE, VANGUARD, HORNET, AVENGER)
In testing with QA
Bug Fixing

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wrecked Angle posted:

That's just how JIRA displays its issues charts, can't really blame CIG for that one.

I think you will find.
I can blame anyone for anything at any time.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

XK posted:

No, it was a tiny amount. My friends rolled a blunt with crack in it, smoked it, then took the roach and broke it up into another blunt. Then they smoked that blunt with me without telling me about the crack roach. I spent 15 minutes thinking I was about to die.

You did crack, not coke. what you are describing sounds more like you smoked bath salts though. (Unless the fifteen minutes was just five and you mind made it seem like it was going on forever)

On an unrelated note. Is that actually Sandi in front of Mr big hands? Detracting the attention from her own hands and her sex slave rings.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Should just lock this thread until CiG do something dumb again.

When's their Holiday Event?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

peter gabriel posted:

2.6 won't come out this year and if it does I will eat my own arse

This should be in Toxx form.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tippis posted:

Depends. They've said that definitely can't get them for later purchases, implying that you can for earlier ones, but in practice, they can't really decide that unilaterally without various laws and banking policies overriding it all, especially since they haven't actually delivered their product yet.

Their TOS is pretty much unenforceable with any asset that isn't in the game. Which is mostly the big ticket items. I think you will start to see a push to get these assets even brokenly into play somehow so that they can say they delivered a product to you.

For all of their posturing. You are buying a digital ship on their site. if the ship isn't in the game then their two weeks "grace" period is meaningless. Since any court will go with "two weeks from delivery" not two weeks from purchase date.

Now the fun part is them trying to claim that their "alpha" is a legitimate delivery of their product. Which again would never hold up in any proceeding since an alpha is not a finished product. And until a finished product is shipped to consumers they can talk all they want but they owe a refund to anyone requesting it.

No matter what their TOS says.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

goth smoking cloves posted:

I don't agree with everything FYAD is saying but, some of you are taking internet spaceships way too seriously. Please talk to people irl or go for a walk or something.

It's what happens when you let the J4G's run the place.

it's already too late for this sub forum. But we can use it as an example of how not to do things going forward.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Xaerael posted:

As much as I'd love it to be, the name thing isn't breaking any laws. It's (poo poo) satire. If it was breaking any laws, SA would have been shut down years ago. It's just very childish and stupid to mock your critics. The noble choice is to ignore and move on, but CIG just loves sending up big "troll us please, we react in stupid ways" red balloons.

Much like this thread.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't really watch INN. Which one is Erris? Is that the pedo looking bowtie guy, the pedo looking British guy, or the pedo looking caveman guy?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

XK posted:

Derek, spill some deets or just stop. Those tweets are just about you getting unbanned from fdev forums again, aren't they? Whatever they are about, they won't pay-off unless employees are locked out, there are pictures of people in blue windbreakers with 3 letters on the back carrying boxes of documents out of an office building, or investigation warrants are unsealed.

Those windbreakers are Navy not blue.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

AP posted:

I think the INN guys will get off lightly compared to some of the streamers and the guys from r/ds to be honest.

This is the stream I was talking about

I tried to watch it but failed even skipping through most of it, it's far more painful than the usual INN stream because the non-INN streamer guest, in the top right, is possibly the most boring person on Earth.

What happened to the chubby younger looking feller? Did he wise up and get out of SC all together?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

AP posted:

There's two choices and it's obvious to me which is going to turn out be correct. I really do hope he writes a book after CIG goes bust as I'm sure there's more and it's worse.

If his book is anything like his blogs I am not going to be reading it. I think I'd read the Simarillion.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
1. Sandi won't be on the live stream since she's still furious about her resting bitch face moment. However she will still appear in a pre taped and edited piece. (Narcissism runs strong in that one).
2. Chris won't be on the live stream since he will "still be busy in the UK". However, like Sandi, he will have a pre taped and edited segment to wish everyone well and to send him more money.
3. Derek will breathe heavy into his open mic as he watches the stream making it uncomfortable for the majority of his viewers.
4. This thread and Reddit thread will have diametrically opposed view points of what happened and what it represents. Neither viewpoint will be actually accurate.
5. The stream will not only start late but their please standby portion will also start late and will be glitchy ad for ship sales featuring drills sergeant (who will have a similar name and style to that guy in the tv and movie)

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Wait a minute. There's a ship with 1000 crew? Out of those thousand people, how many do you think want to be the one guy flying it? How many people does it need to fly at a minimum? How much real money are you spending to turn into fake money to hire fake people to fly your fake ship?

Jesus Christ, just when I think I've heard it all!

Most jobs on a major vessel are pretty boring and menial. No one wants to play "supply guy number 12." However Chief dental officer is something I can get behind.

For example typical carrier job list:
code:
A. CARRIER ORGANIZATION 

B. Commanding Officer 

C. Typical Carrier Departments 
1. Administrative Department 
2. Air Department 
3. Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department (AIMD) 
4. Chaplain Department 
5. Communications Department 
6. Deck Department 
7. Dental Department 
8. Engineering Department 
9. Maintenance Management Department 
10. Medical Department 
11. Navigation Department 
12. Operations Department 
13. Safety Department 
14. Supply Department 
15. Training Department 
16. Weapons Department 

D. Air Wing Organization 
1. Air Wing Commander (CAG) 
2. Deputy Air Wing Commander 
3. Operations Officer 
4. USW Operations Officer 
5. Air Intelligence Officer 
6. Maintenance Officer 
7. Weapons Officer 
8. Landing Signal Officers (2) 
9. Flight Surgeon 
10. Carrier Air Wing Intelligence Team

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like how the score changes depending on who they have the camera on.
And how people are evading missiles while flying straight.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like when the guy clipped out through the floor the frat boy said he was using the EVA system.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
So. Finally caught up with the thread. Reading off and on from the beach.

Holy poo poo this show just gets better.

Theagent eightace and Derek have no legitimate sources.

Moma appears to actually have a source.

Some of you guys are still in a dire need of taking a break from this thread.

2.6 is actually out.

There's always more and it's always worse.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

BeefThief posted:

serious question, was the in-game clothing store part of any of the stretch goals or proposed features, or did cig just take it upon themselves to add it to the scope?

It wasn't. Neither was star marine.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

MeLKoR posted:

Not sure if this is :nws: so I'm linking it just in case. I call it The Birth of Star Marine.

I don't think it's nws so much as very creepy.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Chin posted:

As evidenced by him getting Citcon completely wrong.

Yeah that thing was a train wreck, but a source would have told them they were trying to get so and so out.

Which lends credence to:

HycoCam posted:

About 50 pages back someone figured out MoMa's source is none other than Chris Roberts, himself. Which would explain why he is wrong so often.

If any of the goons have actual sources its by someone(s) so low level they aren't even privy to an engine change which is pretty freaking hilarious.
But if this thread has taught me anything it's probably that they got nothing. Cause its a complete poo poo show all the way down.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

WhyteRyce posted:

The amount of people trivializing a git merge has me :(

Not just you. Several folks.
As someone mentioned before even upgrading your development software a version can cause all sorts of poo poo breaking.

TheAgent posted:

everyone I knew or drank with is now long, long gone. the best I currently have are 4th or 5th hand rumors

You were a lot more fun to read when you would just post the rumors and not try to bait Moma.

This thread doesn't seem to realize how silly it looked trying to justify 2.6 getting out.
People should go back 500 pages and re read the last few days again. It is hilarious.

It's all comedy to me, keep doing what you're doing.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gradis posted:

then read something else and meltdown there bendon

poo poo like this is :reddit: as poo poo.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

AP posted:

I appreciate that the holidays can be a stressful time but this is just a dumb thread about a stupid non-game that's scamming gullible idiots. You really don't need to have a breakdown here about it.

poo poo like this is :reddit: as poo poo.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

That's a work of art.

I'm sticking to my guns that they are not making it past late February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

scrubs season six posted:

Also, make it to the Mun and back manually and then for everything after that use Mechjeb.

Most people build stuff just so they can watch Jeb freak out.