Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

oh god this thread is still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Wonder how long until that poster gets dunked by the cultists or hit with a ban ? If good ol' RSI didn't change that should happen pretty soon

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

:five:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Haven't followed this trainwreck since 2015, who's clifford ? :allears:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Drunk Theory posted:

A dude with money to spend on overpriced everything. And he must share and promote everything he buys on twitter for validation. And yes, he self identifys with that Miku thing and posts about how he bought CIG pizza as well.

Also, he is proud to be like 70k deep in Star Citizen.

It's about as bad as i was expecting, and i am suddenly sorry i asked.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Speaking of phylacteries what if star citizen's phylactery is chris roberts and that's why the game refuses to die ?

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Nebiros posted:

Chris is already one of Ortwin's horcruxes though. Chris and Skeletor Sandi are clearly being kept alive by the giant pile of money being sacrificed on an altar of computers trying to run the game. SC is just the infernal code keeping it all together.

It's too early to be funny, gently caress off. At least I get to play Battletech before work.

How's battletech ? I know speaking of non-kickstarted released game here is heresy but still :allears:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

JugbandDude posted:

Battletech was kickstarted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech

Shocking, I know. I have seen quite a bit of LPs and it looks pretty sweet, but I haven't taken the plunge yet.

I am a butt.

I'm on the fence about getting it, i'll wait for a friend to get it then steal it

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Beet Wagon posted:

Battletech not only gave me a game for my kickstarter pledge, but the very first callsign that came up for my character when I hit the "random" button was "Kayak," so as far as I'm concerned it's the best game that's ever been made.

sold

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Is there anything smaller than a straw you can grasp at ?

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Kosumo posted:

Chris Roberts's integrity?

:golfclap:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Criticism at +36 and still not removed ? Mods must be asleep

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/star-citizen-5-years-and-counting

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Clearly this pleb should upgrade

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Sandi could be a successful actress if she just stuck to emotionless robot roles. As the next Terminator, she'd be terrifying.

I'd watch the poo poo out of that movie.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Glad to see both dota and league on this list

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

Memes>>>>SD's Next Gimmick>>>>>Anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gun Chat

Definitely not empty quoting

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Oh no please not goons :ohdear:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

I legitimately did a double-take on your post, wasn't sure if you were somewhat serious or not :golfclap:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Considering how irredeemably hosed this game is, it clearly doesn't have any space before or after the colon.

Thus:the correct way is this.

:smug:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

G0RF posted:

YOUTUBE: Around the Verse - Bringing Gameplay to Life (SQ42 Update)”

UK update puts the critical work upfront. The glass shader has been improved!

As far as i could see, the only gameplay in all of that is at 18:20 and it's a FPS closed arena match. Anyone saw any spaceship gameplay in that video ? No ? Just shaders ? Okay. :ohdear:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

The Titanic posted:

Then they got to the hull E or something with like two billion spaces for cargo, and they didn't even show pictures of how it'll be loaded. Now a days we know it'll be loaded by hand, over the course of 3 months and 50 players working non stop together in tedious unity and pleasure.

fidelity :allears:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

The worst part is, if this was an actual scam i'd understand. Roberts doesnt even understands he scams people.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

This is Fag-1, reporting to you live from the devastation.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Bootcha posted:

Ladies and gentlemen...

In under an hour and a half.

Oh lord yes.
:fap:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

I've seen actual documentaries less researched than sunk cost galaxy. Outstanding videos.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

I didnt think to screen earlier unfortunately, so the "subhuman" is missing from the notification.

Apparently wanting a jpeg spaceship refund is enough to strip you of your humanity :allears:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Especially smart suckers. People who are used to thinking they're the smartest person in the room, either as a result of being intelligent or simply not being around too many people. It's difficult for someone like that to admit they were wrong (it took me years), and often it's easier to maintain the lie and attack anyone who threatens it.

Thankfully this is SA and we're all dumb as gently caress so that doesn't apply :smug:

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Here's to many more years of jpegs and pubbies

Posting on 4200

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Do we have a star citizen thread drinking game ?

I feel like we should have a star citizen thread drinking game.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Also, is it still theoretically feasible to get refunds ? I missed nearly all the fun with derek and just remembered these dead gay forums existed.

Right now the idea of buying another sword is a lot more appealing than spaceship jpegs.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Amazing Zimmo posted:

https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/989997001176690688

The shilling continues now with added 'ready player one'.

I genuinely hope he is happily married and has a fulfilling life. It becomes too sad to make fun of otherwise.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Kosumo posted:

Egg on pizza? Discuss.

edit: To stay on topic - Chris Roberts is a deceptive, scummy oval office.

Egg on pizza is delicious and should be put on the pizza a couple minutes before it's done baking. Especially nice on pizzas with ham/bacon dice and onions.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

fixed in 2 weeks

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Alert, legal crash close.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

My landlord is selling my apartment, what jpeg can i use to convince him it's a great investment that will pay off in ten to twenty years as soon as he exempts me from rent ?

Discuss

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

At this point it's unoriginal fiction

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

DapperDon posted:

Yeah. About that. You may want to take a seat. I have some disappointing news for you.

Derek went to a farm upstate.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

how

how are people still defending this

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

Citizen con alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013