Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I have all of the Arkham games. They have never really gripped me. But for some reason I got totally hooked on Arkham Knight when I got it on sale last year.

This was the first game I've played to 100% in a looooong time. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
The Gamespot people just interviewed someone talking about UA3 and it looks awesome. I want to try but that line is super long.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Fritzler posted:

Yeah there are a few other good ones. Here's my favorite, along with original reference:

That shell is a little too big to make just a "TOOT!" :yotj:

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

RevKrule posted:

i'm on like day 70 in Midnight Suns and only just got the Venom Sample. (spoiler of fairly early story mission). I've been spending way more time doing side missions and relationship work. I feel like there's so much more to the game but going through the same loops just on missions feels so good. Just load up, see what my mission options are, do daily training with one of the people I want to take out on the mission and go. I probably wouldn't even have gotten as far as I did if it wasn't for the fact it was gating me from getting the other words of power.

I am completely loving this game. I ran into a freeze and somehow ended up losing all my saves (???) but started a new game, still loving it. I have barely scratched the surface with the story. The cycle exactly how you have described is great. Having a blast+.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

There's a TMNT: The Last Ronin game in development. They're claiming it'll be AAA level.

Nice! Looking forward to some overpriced, as-a-service, DLC bullshit then.

The concept does sound cool though.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
If you can roll enough Free and Redraw bonuses, her "+damage when kicked through portal" thing can stack to some crazy levels.

Also Nico is a beast. It's hard not to bring her every time.

Dark Hunter + Nico + Magik murder squad.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
A Hinox weak to only something weird like cooking pots could be interesting.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hell it's almost like Captain Boomerang has a weapon that is ranged already. Almost like it's in his loving name
Maybe he gets little boomerang bullets that come back at him and he dies and then someone else on the team picks up the gun and uses it and they die and someone else on the team picks up the gun and uses it and

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I pre-ordered 400,000 copies just in case

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Love me some American Truck Simulator. Could use a gun-centric, shlooter DLC though, for sure.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Yeah that was a disappointment. I played through it twice trying to psych myself up about it.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

https://twitter.com/Dageekydude/status/1775571748580180357
Pictures and videos of a canned Batman game from Monolith.

Also cancelled: Batman's cape DLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
"Suicide Squad kills the DC Universe" player accidentally kills the DC universe, complains, demands refund. More at 11.

e: also just randomly generate some dumb names like Captain Boomerang.