Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Aphrodite posted:

It should be noted Injustice 2's release date is a bit up in the air because it's being hit by the voice actor strike, for WB Games being evil.
The Spiderman game is also probably getting hit due to Insomniac being evil which is sad since that is one of the companies that got me into video games with the Ratchet and Clank games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

A really weird thing about MvC is how they're using the design from the terrible Bionic Commando game that sold poorly and was a joke among fans for its ludicrous ending.

I hope Mike Patton is still the VA for him

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

New trailer for Insomniac's Spider-man game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hF4WVqQ_Z0

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Lobok posted:

Witcher 3, man. That one set me back. Saw mountains rise and fall in the time it took to finish that game.
Every Uncharted game became a tradition of me binge playing it from the evening till the early hours of the morning.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Eh UC3 has a lot of the best set pieces, the best character (Cutter) and nothing as bad as the jetski sections in UC1. I am glad it wasn't the last game in the series though, since it felt like there was still stuff to explore in that universe and it would have been a shame if it ended the way it did in UC3.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ugh I want Ultimate Alliance 3 but don't want to get a switch :negative:

Has there been updates with the Square Enix Marvel game or is that dead?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I know all those words, but that post makes no sense.
I don't want to buy another video game console :shrug:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The Question IRL posted:

Excuse me. Let me tell you about a flash game for Facebook called Avengers Assemble.
It was so good and I miss it so much :negative:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

And as much as I love Troy Baker, Nolan North, Laura Bailey, they could have probably given the VA roles to the less exposed people. Hell surprised they didn't have Travis there as the Hulk or Thor

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I wonder if the VA for DP is going to be the one from the original games or if it is going to be Nolan North

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

site posted:

uhh wasnt north the guy who did the va in the deadpool game
In the old Ultimate Alliance games he was voiced by John Kassir who also voiced the Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

The control scheme took some getting used to, but it's one of the better uses of the WiiU pad out there, and the game exudes love for Sentai/Power Ranger/Hero poo poo.

Plus it doesn't take itself super seriously. The ending is amazing
Highly recommend the Chip & Ironicus LP of it too

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Still insane to me that they misjudged their own success and audience that badly.
Didn't the creative lead behind all the Saints Rows game leave right after 4? That would explain a lot; I mean the only cool thing Volition seemed to do after 4 was hire ChipCheezum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Soonmot posted:

Sunset Overdrive was the closest thing we got to a new Jet Set Radio game since the dreamcast.
Wish I could play it, so weird that Insomniac made a Microsoft exclusive game; we don't talk about Fuse since Overstrike looked like a much cooler game