Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Diabetic posted:

The best part of Scarecrow is his voice actor is Robert Englund.

Am now totally on board for fear gas monster scarecrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Guys I'm so pumped to shoot Omega Beams and lose every match online.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Spam Omega Beams all day. Darkseid is.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

The fact that they put him against Aquaman first is just loving mean.

I'm no good with Flash either, but come on

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Missed opportunity if they don't release a Clayface skin for Swamp Thing.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Uhhh superman would know right away because he has to use his hands to wipe with the kryptonite, ergo

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Is there any way I can let player two use all my poo poo in Injustice? Because it sucks having all my custom skins limited to player one when I play on the couch with people (my wife is jealous of my catwoman outfit)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

You can play dress up to make them look more/less terrible

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Guys help I really like playing as Red Hood in Injustice :(

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I never meant for this to happen. Tell my wife I loved her.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I already did because I am BAD AT VIDEO GAMES

have gun will shoot

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

Guardians has a lot of great accessibility options. You can also auto-win QTEs.

By far my favorite of the options (I actually played without it almost the entire time but beefed the one at the very very end)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

hiddenriverninja posted:

Just give me Arkham Origins 2 with no joker

:hmmyes:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I throw a skin on Tim in Arkham Knight to help dull the pain

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

They do show up in cutscenes (except a pre-rendered thing on a TV screen so you'll have to see Nightwing's ugly-rear end costume at least one time)

I think I had One Year Later on Tim from start to finish

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

omg chael crash posted:

The Arkham tie in comics also established that he has a day job as an MMA fighter which is just the wackiest poo poo

loving lmao

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

As long as there's cool custom skins my dumb rear end will buy it

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Give me Damian, cowards

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

seeing the success of Tony Hawk, wanted Matt to be grinding on ledges and telephone wires all over Hell's Kitchen and make him into a skateboarder grinding out combos

Give me a Night Thrasher open-world game, cowards

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Thank god for transmog skins because Tim's default is hideous

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm trying to use every character a bit, but Batgirl's far and away my favorite

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah enemies are definitely more aware of poo poo going on around them, unless they're sufficiently distracted (e.g. gang members too busy dancing to loud music or trying to saw open an ATM)

Also Batgirl's ghost upgrade is ridiculous and I love it

edit: really hope they upgrade the terrible transmog system in the next update because woof, what a clunker

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Veotax posted:

There was a sidescroller one made by a studio that had some ex-Retro Studios people at it. Only came to Vita and PC I think.
It wasn't very good.

It was on a lot of systems, even the 3DS! I never finished it though. Might throw it on my 2DS and try again, but probably not

Oh, a note about GK's time trials—you don't actually have to hit every ring. I missed one on Batgirl's first and I still beat it. Just gotta reach the finish in time. gimme that purple bike goddammit

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm gonna do NG+ on Very Easy and no one can stop me

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

new game plus makes you unlock fast travel all over again UGH

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Really hoping they upgrade the transmog system. I wanna customize those Talon outfits so badly (why is Robin's blue?!)

Anyone picked up blueprints/suits with colors that aren't otherwise accessible? I got one with Leviathan colors (then I outleveled it before I crafted it and it's gone forever)

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Anyone know what the new Gotham Knights skin unlocks are? The colors I can preview, but no new transmogs are on the gear page

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Nthing the "it's fun, but don't pay full price" recs. the heroic assault mode is cool but higher levels definitely benefit from having pals

Mr Hootington posted:

Which is kinda funny since Batgirl is the only character not trash.

this is true early on but once you get some levels they all open up (batgirl lags behind once enemies learn to dodge imo); I think Robin is probably the most versatile by the end of it

edit I think Batgirl has the more satisfying story beats though.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

No. There's even an exchange where Tim tells Jason to ease up on the increasingly lethal nonlethal rounds

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm not a good nightwing. Wish I was because he has the best talon suit

I've built my batgirl for crit but I should do elements instead because while she hits like a truck, my Robin constantly freezes and burns mooks which gives me a lot of breathing room on the more onerous tower missions

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

It's only now that I'm joining heroic assault games where lunatics have cranked up the difficulty that I've started paying attention to my gear beyond "looks cool" and "freezes people sometimes"

But "looks cool" will always come first

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

heroic assault for sure. I actually ran out of the basic white materials while I was drowning in Nth metal

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I never noticed that!

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Medullah posted:

I'm shocked, who could have seen these events coming?

It would be nice if they just gave everyone everything that's available as a parting gift.

According to this, they are: https://t.co/hTmenK6wmJ

quote:

As a show of our appreciation for our community, starting March 31, 2023 we will make all the game’s Marketplace, Challenge Card, and Shipment cosmetic content available to all players for free. Every single Outfit, Takedown, Emote, and Nameplate from the Marketplace, Challenge Cards, and Shipments will be free for all players from this date onwards if you own a copy of the game.

Gifting the full library of Marketplace cosmetic content is a way to thank our community by letting everyone experience the breadth and depth of content in Marvel’s Avengers.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

No. you should play fortnite

real talk, a killer lineup of comics skins. there shouldn't be batman ones though out of principle

edit: I want Suicide Squad to be good but I know in my heart I'll be disappointed--that's okay, I'll still keep playing that garbage

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 15, 2023

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Making boxing gloves out of cars and buses never got old, and I doubt it ever will

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Vandar posted:

Congrats. You got killed by a bot.

A friend of mine used to pop this as a text bind in TF2

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Batgirl is the most Arkham-y (and tanky to boot), but Robin's lowkey the most effective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Oh my god the teleport sucks! I just biked everywhere as Robin. gently caress the teleport