Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

Who's censoring what?

they censor news in europe, but here not so much thankfully. Tho lol hillery wants to take away our news AND our guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gawker getting hosed hard by silicon vampire was kinda censorship? I dunno. imo they shouldn't have been hosed up like that

rolling stone maga zine is getting hosed too

dunno how to feel about that one tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"research" and "polling"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress institutions other than the military!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Frail Grasp on the Big Picture

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol the biggest lie of the entire election was that hillary clinton had the election in the bag

and you bought it hook line and sinker you stinker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeh i bought in too; which is why you always must be on guard for fake news, i dont believe a drat thing on the news any more!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

i like the baloogan gimmick more when it sticks to applying its insane worldview to reality. when it goes full "just saying nonsense to troll" it's boring

i dont have a worldview i try to see things objectively

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i want to run/play in a pen and paper RPG set in the last days of the nixon administration where the players are people like kissinger, white house marines, secret service agents, checkers the dog, ford, haig, etc and you have to talk a drunk / high / crying / gibbering president nixon (played by the GM) down to resign but he knows all these secret passages through the white house, and theres like government labs beneath the white house, cia agents experimenting with lsd and rumors of a russian assassin present in the white house (maybe a player!)

i think that would be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

or, in the nixon administration RPG the setting would be right before nixon was to resign, the night before or the night the day before
and its late at night at the white house and nixon (played by the DM) is drunk & high, crying, and running around the white house through secret passages
and its the party's job to try to talk nixon down and get him to resign
players could be ford, kissinger, random marine seargents, secret service etc
there are piles of secret bunkers under the white house, complete with like mad scientest labs and the CIA is testing LSD and summoning arcane horrors deep underneath the white house etc
and so the team has to go find nixon, face the lovecraftian horrors of the white house, deal with an international crisis involving high level discussions with the russians, also possibly there are rumors of an assassin somewhere on the premices!!
protestors gathering outside too! and its a dark and stormy night

• Locked thread