Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Invisible Handjob posted:

gbs is basically fight club honestly

anyone who thinks otherwise isn't being honest with themselves

its true I don't ever talk about GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im goign to formally request that drilldo squirt appreciation month be reduced to the drilldo appreciation half second

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Great thread OP. I feel like we need to create national awareness, perhaps a parade or designated month of appreciation

I agree! There could be nothing better than a month of appreciating our friend, forums poster drilldo squirt, especially in GBS.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

im goign to formally request that drilldo squirt appreciation month be reduced to the drilldo appreciation half second

denied

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

That's a really succinct statement. What principles, values, and roles did you have in mind when you came up with it?

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Piso Mojado posted:

Prepare for trouble,
And Make it double!
To protect the world from devastaion,
To unite all people within our nation,
To denounce the evil of truth and love,
To extend our reach to the stars of above,
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, Thats Right!

Have you had much success in using this to guide your actions? Have you considered aligning yourself more with the fundamental truths of fairness, integrity, honesty, growth, potential, and others?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
puuuuuuuuuttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Zev posted:

That's a really succinct statement. What principles, values, and roles did you have in mind when you came up with it?

- Hope

Our brand as an agent of positive change in this world is really making a difference. Our people lead the way to a brighter, more hopeful tomorrow. We are passionate about what we do, and we should share that passion with each other, our clients, and the world.

- That

We don't just produce dreams - we box them up and sell them. By focusing on the "that", we keep our heads out of the clouds and right here in the strategic and tactical paradigm in which all companies compete. It's not just Likes and Shares - it's sales and shares.

- Helps

We strive to make a positive difference to the individual stakeholders who reach out to our brand platform. Everyone should feel that they are a little better off for having read all of this brand's posts.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like to have fun when I post. I like to post about things that I like or things that make me laugh.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Those are really good things to post about Isaac.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

- Hope

Our brand as an agent of positive change in this world is really making a difference. Our people lead the way to a brighter, more hopeful tomorrow. We are passionate about what we do, and we should share that passion with each other, our clients, and the world.

- That

We don't just produce dreams - we box them up and sell them. By focusing on the "that", we keep our heads out of the clouds and right here in the strategic and tactical paradigm in which all companies compete. It's not just Likes and Shares - it's sales and shares.

- Helps

We strive to make a positive difference to the individual stakeholders who reach out to our brand platform. Everyone should feel that they are a little better off for having read all of this brand's posts.

Wow! I feel like I am starting to tap into who you are as a person and make a real connection. How would you advise someone who was looking to write a statement for just themselves?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Zev posted:

Wow! I feel like I am starting to tap into who you are as a person and make a real connection. How would you advise someone who was looking to write a statement for just themselves?

but that is just for me :confused:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

Here is a good tip, accept that people have different likes and dislikes. You will spend less time obsessing over strangers on the Internet that way.

This is the guy who just started a thread and said people need to change and start liking different things.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Isaac posted:

I like to have fun when I post. I like to post about things that I like or things that make me laugh.

this is a good way to post

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

but that is just for me :confused:

I am going to use the principal where I seek to understand and ask about all the "we" statements. What is up with those?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Zev posted:

I am going to use the principal where I seek to understand and ask about all the "we" statements. What is up with those?

As a businessman like yourself will be aware every podunk, fly-by-night, two-bit operation has to pretend to be a huge multinational otherwise they'll be overlooked by the "who moved my cheese" crowd. Since a multinational typically has more than one person working in it, it is considered aspirational to make everything into a plural.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

GORDON posted:

This is the guy who just started a thread and said people need to change and start liking different things.

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference, but I believe you can if you think about it a little.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference, but I believe you can if you think about it a little.

No, I've given it plenty of thought. You have to take the wheat with the chaff. Not every thread is going to be a 5 star comedy goldmine, and not all humor is going to come only from threads full of warm hugs and happy feelings.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this thread is stickier than my mellow yellow t-shirt

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Zev posted:

Are you in high school? And how does the principal feel about being used like this?

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

As a businessman like yourself will be aware every podunk, fly-by-night, two-bit operation has to pretend to be a huge multinational otherwise they'll be overlooked by the "who moved my cheese" crowd. Since a multinational typically has more than one person working in it, it is considered aspirational to make everything into a plural.

Ha. Who moved my cheese is a terrible book.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are you in high school? And how does the principal feel about being used like this?

I think I meant participial...

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

GORDON posted:

No, I've given it plenty of thought. You have to take the wheat with the chaff. Not every thread is going to be a 5 star comedy goldmine, and not all humor is going to come only from threads full of warm hugs and happy feelings.

I think you are missing the point friend.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I think you are missing the point friend.

It's a free country, think what you want. Just don't tell me what to think and we'll be fine.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Hey OP get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i put a lot of sugar in this tea. was it too much sugar? maybe

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

GORDON posted:

It's a free country, think what you want. Just don't tell me what to think and we'll be fine.

I'm not telling you what to think I'm informing you that your interpretation of my message is off. Just trying to help buddy.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Do you think the first monkey man picked up a rock and smashed his monkey man friend on the head and stole his food by mistake?

No - humans are driven to improvise and invent in order to kill or dominate other humans and take what they want

such is life

such is SA

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Roboshit if you're reading this I really like your dick and want to get cloudy. Please come back.

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe
Drilldo don't worry about any negative Nancys. I'm appreciating you as hard as I can and I hope your thread opens some hearts and minds.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
It's hard to take posting advice from the most ignored user on the forum

edit: not ignored, just bad threads my bad

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

We're all friends here

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
i followed the maxim "the best revenge is a life well lived" and i'm constantly stricken with the horror of what i've done

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
drilldo I took your advice & made my dreams come true: butts & boobs coexisting!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I appreciate this thread. I for one think it's possible to bevy out that good content while also being an ok dude who can appreciate when they aren't as good as they'd like to be.

keep up the good work, friends. I'm rootin for ya.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well op

the thing is that all posters here are individuals

not all individuals that post here are hateful and unfunny. i do my damnedest to be funny as hell while not being hateful. i know i am not alone in this point of view here.

so okay yes, i will stop being hateful and unfunny as i have never been either. :pusheen:

enjoy

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

That Robot posted:

well op

the thing is that all posters here are individuals

not all individuals that post here are hateful and unfunny. i do my damnedest to be funny as hell while not being hateful. i know i am not alone in this point of view here.

so okay yes, i will stop being hateful and unfunny as i have never been either. :pusheen:

enjoy

Thank you, and god bless.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

drilldo squirt is sandra bullock in

"the golden rule"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can put others down and lift myself up at the same time because I'm a sociopath, you should try it sometime OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Love lifts us up where we belong but it is difficult to build, because the blueprints are split up between two hearts which must strive to beat as one

Trebuchets are also difficult to build but this is the only known similarity

• Locked thread