Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Avenging Dentist posted:

Here's my (awful) pitch for a Star Trek series/plotline: the Terran Empire from the mirror universe (who by DS9 time is relatively peaceful and subjugated by the Klingons/Cardassians/whatevers) makes a plea to join the Federation and receive their protection so now you have a weird cross-universe conflict.

Make Star Trek weird again.

I want an episode to be a weird legal drama about something that is made horrifyingly complex by the existence of identical alternate universe doubles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Avenging Dentist posted:

That guy's gun looks like it has a spot for the magazine because he's literally reloading the magazine.

Yeah, you can clearly see it's in his hand and not attached to the gun.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Irate Tree posted:

Armoured suit on hosed up bird/lion.

I'm pretty sure that thing it's riding is actually designed by Tzeentch.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Cat Face Joe posted:

This one was recommended to me in the miniatures thread and has served me well.

That looks exactly the same as the Army Painter one I have, which cost a couple bucks more.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

kingcom posted:

So it does literally nothing?

IIRC there are some things that reroll ones that get screwed over by this (admittedly not that much if the reroll is optional).

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

What happened to that Halo Ground Command game? It seems like that should've been a big deal, but they just released the starter set and then nothing

Doesn't Spartan have a history of not supporting their stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

FrostyPox posted:

This, Spartan is a garbage company that took forever to complete a couple of their games, and the rest of them have had few, if any, releases since their launch. I've been waiting like 3 years for news on the Antarctica faction for Dystopian Legions beyond the 2 player starter set. There's still nothing. The game launched with 4 factions which at least have some options, and then they released a 2 player starter set in 2014 (I think) with two new factions, and those factions haven't gotten a single new model since then.

Yes, that's right, the armies in the starter set have gone completely unsupported.

Spartan is actually worse than GW in a lot of ways.

Firestorm Armada is the only Spartan game I've ever seen anyone play. Is it supported well/at all?

• Locked thread