Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

growing peanuts to replenish your soil's nitrogen cycle

nice try jimmy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

growing old

dont grow old

grow *~closer to trunp~*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Potato Jones posted:

Preferred Soylent Green to Soylents Gold and Platinum Reserve.
As long as you want to become a spendable colored soylent youll do fine

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zeal posted:

called grand chancellor kushner a cuck

when the presidenr does it, that means its not cucking

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

preferring mexican food made by mexican chefs to taco bowls from turnip tower

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

showed compassion to another living being

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

left a cake out in the rain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pointed out that they misspelled Baron

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Farted at a cop

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Grondoth posted:

Joined the inner party, driven bankrupt by membership fees, cast out because of bankruptcy, mentioned the irony of it

you should have invested your irony in TRUMP bonds citizen

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

DrProsek posted:

Due to bug in Twitter servers, temporarily had more followers than @realDonaldTrump

thats not an execution thats when you become trump :trump: !

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Combing hair over the legal limit

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

Executed a guy too quickly and, if such a thing exists, humanely.

death by snu snu!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Dared to play Hardball with Chris Matthews. Ha!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Got too high a score on the Spanish Competency Exam to be allowed to live

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Found a Lost Otaku

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Beat Eric in a rap battle

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Beat Barron in magic the gathering

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Was unable to explain THAC0% to Donnie Junya

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Preferred New Apprentice to old crapprentice

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i wish i could be vaccinated against twitter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Trickled down on trumped up charges

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Paper With Lines posted:

referred to Marco Rubio instead of lil marco.

its liddle
L I D D L E

whos that knocking at the door? oh poo poo the goldshirts are here post strong comra

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm Jewish, but don't want to move to Israel (They don't loving understand salsa)

Im Jeb! and I dont understand guac

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Dudeabides posted:

Failed to acknowledge that this was indeed, the "Willennium"

:sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Michael Corleone posted:

Executed for having a problem "down there".

n o p r o b l e m i c a n a s s u r e y o u

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

insu-bored-ination

oooooh buiurrnn!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Found Guilty Of Shitposting Faster Than Trumm

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I remembered I once signed up for a user account at Daily Kos. I'm gonna fukken die, ain't I? :ohdear:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

Two counts of felony NBC

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Prav posted:

requested that trump be more like genocidal nazi dictator adolf hitler

hes tryign his hardest :911:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Charged into a gobliin's nest with goblin slop and goblin vomit

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

wasn't executed, but got stuck in an airport without a valid visa and starved to death

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

protested when told that i didnt need to do that cuz its jareds job

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

change my name posted:

My whitehouse.gov petition asking for mandatory partitions between urinals got too popular

Executed by the Splash Guard

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

alex jones caught me ingratiating goblins succubus with goblins in bed with a goblin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

told someone I was ok with a hand sign which I guess is racist now

unlawfully avoiding racist implications

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

illicit gay sex with mccain in the white house
coat room; they are going to discover us eventually

sic semper yranus

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

brb, foia'ing the loyalty pledges from trump's cabinet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

not takin' his calls

man i wish i could sleep late....

oh also me and the other 8 justices of the supreme court were all executed when we ruled that tortlla coasts taco bowls were in fact superior to those from trump tower grille :sad:

• Locked thread