Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

What would your top 5 non footballing reasons be for a footballer to move to lovely boro? They could be reading this very thread

Plenty of bigger names have been attracted in the past maybe you're just a bigot? London is a shithole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

RideTheSpiral posted:

im from london but i support fc kairat

we have arshavin

I don't know much about fc karat but I do know that pigs have spiral shaped penises.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
That's a lot of money.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Chinese Wantaway

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

NTRabbit posted:

Apart from the Wanderers, who pulled a Boro in the 05/06 UEFA cup and parked a series of buses and brick walls against all the good sides all the way through to the final, and then unlike boro actually succeeded and won a two legged final 1-0 on aggregate against a Saudi team.

You're a moron. Have you seen the results of Boro's road to the UEFA cup final? Stupid oval office.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

NTRabbit posted:

Lighten up precious, I couldn't remember who it was and thought I remembered it being a loss to Sevilla, and hence Boro; turns out I was thinking of Rangers losing to Zenit St. Petersburg a couple years later

loving idiot.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve just bought Pjanic this summer, for a pretty big sum too. If he goes it'll have to be for a serious amount of money which we all know Arsenal doesn't do despite having it.

Sounds like a Pjanic buy.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
This tweet

https://twitter.com/_V_Gibson_/status/818157721568636934

means that Boro have signed Bojan Krkić.

Apparently.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

EvilHawk posted:

That's a loving weird transfer. Why are Stoke selling him?

They have no choice. Once a player hears Boro is in for him he's gone.

ephex posted:

how are you feeling about this

Good.

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

bojan also liked something on negredo's instagram, it's a done deal

Lets get some bold text going because there is not a god drat chance this deal isn't happening immediately and without complication.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

according to plenty of people so are negredo, ramirez and valdes so he'll fit right in.

dont listen to him he's just a bitter jawdee

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

He's a stupid French prick.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I see

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

This stat is incorrect. I worked it out for myself and it's 131 goals in 639 games.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Thank god we've bought someone who's a less good Jordan Rhodes for more money than we're going to get for Jordan Rhodes haha

This is good poo poo.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

HJB posted:

Jozy Baltimore

New Jersey Baltimore

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Dwight Yorke

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
As the poster who literally invented the use of bold text in reporting transfers I feel I should have the final say in this.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

blue footed boobie posted:

And what is your position on gigi gali's obvious and unforgivable transgression, pissflaps?

It's in bold

But he ain't sold

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Lmao

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

African AIDS cum posted:

Manchester United are reportedly in the hunt for FC Seoul midfilder Park Run-Fan, the guy can apparently run for days

Hope they don't leave him on at night.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Can the good Boro lads itt give me the latest info on the hot Boro transfers looking forward to getting my bold text on by the end of tomorrow night?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Everyone we've been linked with has gone elsewhere and Gaston is gonna go to Leicester and karanka is telling the press he doesn't know why we're not making signings hahaha ftw!!!!!!!

It's all part of Gibson's plan IMO it's a funny old game after all.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Get ready to bold boro back to the championship

gently caress off!!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Alexeythegreat posted:

What kind of a lame retort is that

You gently caress off too! gently caress right off!!

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
End to end player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Borrow your wife's and put her bra on and shove it up your rear end when she's visiting friends

• Locked thread