Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

big dyke energy posted:

Man I have to say I have always loving hated 'realistic pokemon' because I liked them as cute cartoons, but it does work for Detective Pikachu. The designs are still cute and cartoony, but realistic enough that they don't look too weird next to people. They also look way better in motion with lighting and all than just on a static drawing.

i'm really glad they reigned in the realistic pokemon guy to basically just do textures cause his actual designs go a bit too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

ConfusedUs posted:

Every game where Sonic talks is bad.

Every game where any character who is not Sonic or Eggman talks is terrible.

This is gonna be worse than any of them.

wrong, sonic adventure 2 battle is literally the best video game ever created.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

ThermoPhysical posted:

This has been floating around my Twitter lately.

Not sure if it's real, but supposedly, this is before they changed the cast last year.

this looks exactly as bad as the other image except in a completely different way, this looks like a 3 year old wearing a sonic fursuit

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Eggman is a very well rounded character, and not just because of his shape.
"Romanticist, feminist and self professed gentleman" is exactly what joss whedon(and a hundred other shitbags) would have described himself as.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
i think will smith looks fine a cgi genie would have been horrifying