Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Anyone got a spare tome of Demonic to Common Ciphers? I need to dig up Goreblax the Blood Cruncher's real name to nullify our demonic pact. The deal's gone sour over the past decade and I'm getting him really tired of leaving me voicemails about how he's gonna sue me and take me to demon court again. Alternatively if anyone's got a summoning ritual for a Greater Daemon that'll absorb him for a few kidnapped maiden's that'd be cool too.

Edit:I lost my copy cause some halfling fuckwits hired a really good rogue to look around my archive for some crap. I got the bastards, but their blood ruined the runes.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

basic hitler posted:

what about evil sith wizards? I've been hunting the sith tombs on dromund kaas for the key to immortality and i've slowly been going insane and i see tomb horrors in my nightmares

You really want to send adventurers into Sith tombs instead. Once they go insane or dark side you can just mind dominate them to your will and keep plundering. Going by yourself is a quick way to get eaten by a dormant Ooze or a trapped Demon.

sweet geek swag posted:

So a quick update on my cult. We're doing great! I managed to make a couple of alliances tht have really helped me out. First I convinced a fallen angel to join as the focus of worship. He killed an annoying mortal and all of a sudden he's kicked out of heaven. He doesn't want to go be a demon in Hell (who would honestly, as a necromancer I prefer the chill of a nice tomb). So this worked out perfectly for both of us.
A devil named Baalthshebel has agreed to some magical exchanges as well. I send him sacrifices occasionally, and he gives me artifacts and powerful spells. Which is how I got my scroll of Immortal Undeath. Yes I am finally getting to begin my transformation to an immortal Lich Lord! I am quite excited.
One other alliance has presented itself, but I am hesitant to take it. My town is home to a mad scientist! He has no interest in dominating anything, just perfecting his killbots. His presence is obviously very dangerous. But making him an enemy could attract unwanted attention. He wants to study my magic to see how it works "scientifically." This is obviously not acceptable. How should I deal with this?

Kill him asap or enthrall him to your will. Evil scientists really tend to get cowardly if Paladins kick in their front door and their plans fail. At least as your thrall you can psychically strangle him before he gives up too much intel.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress. Anyone know a Elder Lich that won't devour your soul upon waking him up? I got a new neighbor who claims he's an at least 2000 year old Lich, but I suspect he's just some bullshit under 400 years old skeleton mage with a big ego and I really need someone to put them in their place.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

basic hitler posted:

I cant do this anymore. Im going white. Legit. Good guy. Just burned the last of my tomes. Some paladins are coming by tomorrow and raising a massive h holy shield as i violate every pact ive ever made with any demon. Lol they wont be able to do poo poo.

Anyway i start teaching at merlin academy next week peace be unto you brothers may you find redemption in the light:)

Demonic pacts don't break that easy. You're going to want to wait a decade or 8 before you resurface.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Ya'll have been quite lately. Did I miss out on another dimension shift again?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

basic hitler posted:

I've been in hiding. How do i lose the heat from slaughtering an entire light side college including high paladin inquisitor Movrain? I have no idea how, but they have a blood sample so they can reliably track me now. Ive been moving every 36 hours but frankly im running out of hiding spots. I cant return to my lair as there are too many critical items not least of which are the phylacteries of several wizards....

Summon a 4th dimensional horror to devour your current time shard and go to another. If you're not 4th dimensional yet, summon a devil and a devil lawyer and a counter devil lawyer to transport you.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Crap, i think my main self lost a fight with some adventurers. I woke up even though i havent slept in 70k years and had flesh again.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm one of those sissy elemental wizards that isn't nearly as cool as the necro/lich crowd.

I drive a gio and dating is a challenge

Just kidnap some Paladin's boy/girlfriend and corrupt him/her.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Verisimilidude posted:

*counteracts all of your evil magic*

I am a good wizard

God modding is actually evil as hell #664432. Welcome to the dark side.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I'm more worried that in six months or less I somehow get killed ten years ago.

Sounds like youve got some alternative selves that are murdering each other and dumping the corpses in your current shard. Or worse you pissed off a 4th dimensional being.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Sometimes the petty evil is the best. I hexed a group of paladins so that every toilet they visit will be unflushed and someone left a poo poo on the seat. For added measure all toilet paper feels rough to them.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm trying to curse a player piano with people's screamed final moments, but these old parts are just really a hassle to get ahold of and would anyone even appreciate this kind of thing nowadays?

hipsters

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Alright. How many of you tried to take over the world this past halloween. Be honest.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Vlonald Prump posted:

So I don't know if this is the right place for this but I dont see a Thread For Evil Clerics so... my ancient and terrible master, Juggaloth of the Laughing Faces, is looking for souls for a plan whose purpose has not yet been revealed to me. Does anyone have some spare souls they aren't using? My eldritch master can offer a wide variety of uncanny yet puissant mutations in exchange.

How many souls and what sort of contsiner do you need?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Vlonald Prump posted:

Juggaloth has informed me that he needs precisely 8,888 souls for his plan of unknowable madness. Soul gems are fine, as are phylacteries, spirit bottles, etc. Juggaloth is nothing if not flexible.

Juggaloth would prefer the pure souls of newborn babes but understands that He can't be picky when buying in bulk.

What kind of mutation would you like? I can reccomend the tentacles, but they can be a little bit intimidating. We have a special offer going right now on poison glands. The All-Seeing Eye is a classic and comes in 55 colors.

Send a trustworthy familiar or avatar to Blarjaq the Bloated in the 15th infernal realm. Itll get you a good deal on souls if you can get it a city to devour. For a demon hes very non-backstabby or rulefucky. Doesnt even want a pact. A rare honest gluttony demon who wants to eat flesh instead of souls.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Dont tell the plan until youre laughing at the heroes grandchildren who youve raised to worship you.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Those dudes' problems stem directly from bot Keeping The Laws. I mean, if you gently caress up so badly that the Forces Of Creation themselves have to step in, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Melkor's ultimate execution was bad but the idea of weaving your evil into all creation is evil brilliance. Minus elves everything on the arda dimension has his taint. Like a moldy patch of wall in a fine house that you can never get rid of and gets you sick occasionally.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Feb 12, 2018

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

basic hitler posted:

I see it more as a defect stemming from his inability to fundamentally create. who loving here hasn't created their own life? you are some sorceror rear end poser if you can't even animate custom life

He tried to get in a rap battle with Illuvatar who is lazy but he can out sing anyone.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Been reading this tome about a Lich named Ainz ooal Gown while I wait for my physical form to regenerate(dont ask how I lost it this time).

Not sure how I feel about a nervous nerd Lich Lord

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Al Borland Corp. posted:

To fix the problem of me being a skeleton I made a clone. But the clone ran off before I could transfer my soul into it. It has all my memories and skills. If it starts posting here is that account sharing?

Transfer your memories to the past. Chances are youre actually the clone.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

poo poo. Ive shifted my conciouness through too many paralell universes and now Im pretty sure the adventurers that are hunting me are good versions of me that banded togther.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

You can power some serious soul gems with that much concetrated suffering souls.

Anyone got some basic material reading on how to convert a gym into a suffering soul engine power source?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

What's everyone's current favorite spell? Mine is "AbrakaFUCKYOU," and I get to use it every generation or so when someone drags themselves out of the dust and ruins to become an adventurer. Always gotta make sure they have descendents or my fun will be over in a couple hundred years.

Oh thats an easy one. Trainwiz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3-hN3Bd50

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Automatic Slim posted:

Does the music play out of thin air like that or was that done in post? Light hearted music out of nowhere, mocking the peasants was icing on the cake.

Don't do that. They're just going to fall in love with their drug dealer.

Part of the spell. Optional Reagents change the volume and train type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Blaziken386 posted:

Just read through the whole thread, and I'm loving it. Lots of good advice here guys, kudos. Was hoping someone could help me with a problem I seem to be having ATM?
See, last weekend, I went on a bit of a bender, and at some point I may have accidentally signed a contract with an Eldritch deity who may or may not now be entitled to my immortal soul. I brought it up with an old lawyer buddy from college, and as far as he can tell, it's pretty fuckin' airtight.
I've got about 6 weeks before the tentacled bastard comes to collect, and I want to know if I'm screwed or not. I know some devils can weasel out of contracts like this over time if their nature changes so much that their True Name changes with it, but I'm not sure how to go about that as it is. Should I abandon my current project of becoming a lich and go for the demonic corruption path to immortality, or is there another way out of this that I'm just not thinking of?

Gather like 6 orphans and make a dummy soul.

• Locked thread