Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

GenericOverusedName posted:

But then he'd be fat, and nobody respects a fatass wizard.

That's why you need to hire ripped wizard as a personal trainer. Plus if you befriend him he'll show you pics of slut demon-possessed lady with the massive rack on his iScry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
CERNomancers loving overcast fireballs on purpose. Now we're into plasma fans and gamma-rays. Eat poo poo, Elminster.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

God Of Paradise posted:

I just told him I was a hasidic Jeweler.

Truly evil. 👹

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Unholy poo poo!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

What if, now, hear me out, what if Illuvatar got into a rap battle with Tom Bombadil?

Will Goldberry twerk it?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

fbsw posted:

i tested a new low-cost teleportation spell on myself last week (new to this, no thralls, "bootstrapping") and think i hosed something up. my skin is flaking like crazy, can barely stomach food, been barfing up weird goop. couldn't find anything matching on wizmd

I think you have wizaids. Then again, you have access to creams for the dry skin so you may have conjured up super-model syndrome (not liking foods/throwing up). Photoshop that flaking skin and continue making young girls feel bad about their looks. Now THAT'S evil!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

fruit on the bottom posted:

Call up J.B. Flumpwhistle, he may have something for the Wizaids

JB more like BJ, right?

Lol

You get it? Like bj is slang for blow job and wizaids is gay!

Well it would have been great in the bitcoin thread!!!

• Locked thread