Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

The Colonel posted:

you can't play hard until you beat the game once!!!!

oh right i forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
kamiya's twitter is fantastic???

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

that...does not look good.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

History, a record of things left behind by past generations, started in 1815.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i'm laughing so hard i'm almost in tears

this is the greatest essay i've ever read

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

Whenever my dad sees one of my female friends he jokes about how many sheep he'd offer her dad for her hand it marriage

no goat, no sale

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

no what

this is not okay

i wanted that game

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
that's not even really a matter of juxtaposition, it's a distraction. they're deflecting questions about why scalebound is being dropped with "look at these other games we're still making"

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Parallax posted:

what are they supposed to say

i dunno but saying "look at these other games" isn't it. maybe just leave it at "we aren't willing to share the terms of our business contracts."

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Parallax posted:

the point of them saying that is so people or investors don't get freaked out about them not having any games coming out

except there was nothing suggesting that? scalebound wasn't tied to anything else nor even made by the same developer as the other mentioned games. those other games had no relevance to the announcement. they didn't need to be brought up.

like who the gently caress are they targeting at that freaks out because scalebound is canceled that means microsoft is going to cancel all the games they're producing?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Motto posted:

It's just PR, man

yeah and it happens all the time. still stupid the way they do it.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
is that a little tugboat girl? i like her. she's cute.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
https://www.rabb.it/xinder5

my friends and i had a rough day so we're watching bleach movies to cheer ourselves up. feel free to join.

these movies are terrible.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Endorph posted:

you should play bleach games, because the wii fighting game and the ds fighting game were actually pretty good

that sounds like an okay idea for a day other than today which is bad movie day

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
gently caress bleach

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Endorph posted:

i never graduated from middle school, ama

how's neet life?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
me as a villain

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
wait the 4th volume is out and translated into spanish but not english?

what the gently caress? i was enjoying binging through an entire manga in one night and the 4th was looking like it might be the end of the series.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

thank you. i didn't realize i needed this

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

z0glin Warchief posted:

No the 4th volume isn't out yet, though a few magazine chapters that will eventually be in the 4th volume have been published already.

oh, the spanish translated stuff on batoto confused me then. my bad.

still, i was hoping i'd burn through this in one night and now i'm disappointed.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

z0glin Warchief posted:

Botan is the best.

i really just love this whole mess of romantic interests he's caused at this point and i think i'd even be satisfied if the guy, Miyami I think his name was, won in the end.

but yeah, botan is the best.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

chumbler posted:

What is this?

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

it appeals to me greatly

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

i really have to respect this guy's commitment. and the whole "Oh, you're a lesbian, I get it now. I'll just have to become more feminine." makes me really excited for the next time he shows up.

but i'm mostly shocked he actually got a positive reaction out of itsuki here, even if he didn't realize it. gives me the impression he actually has something of a shot :v:

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

my hope is the main guy and him get together, the one girl realizes she's a lesbian and they all hang out in Nichome with the older sister

i don't dare hope for that. i've seen the way these things go and hoping for such a perfect ending will only lead to disappointment

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
the cliffhanger hurts me because botan is a good and i don't want her to get hurt. the way the author's note ended volume 3 really gives the impression that 4 will be the end though.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
By his own admission, he prefers "mannish girls" so...

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
why do the series thumbnails on batoto always use the most recent volume? sometimes there's spoilers on them too so like wouldn't you want to have someone's first view of the series be the cover of volume 1?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
it's just common sense. the first volume's cover is the one meant to grab new readers anyway. the covers of later volumes are more to keep people who are already reading going "oh i better buy this one too, i gotta know what happens next" which is not an effect that works on new readers most of the time

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Having a good time

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i'm behind this

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

wish a lewd boy would crush on me...

unfortunately i am crushing on someone else but we can always be friends

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

i wish a lewd boy would, uh... fight me?

*smashes beer bottle against counter*

Let's loving go.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

homeless snail posted:

I gasp as he sticks his thing inside my stuff

senpai-please, if you don't kiss me right now i'll tell everyone how poo poo you are at scrabble

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
what's that, sharky? timmy's in a well?

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
/me pets evil dogger

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i'm sad to tell you that that is not even the gayest character in dr1

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
That is true.

Togami has always been and will always be my favorite character I think. I like that he appears to be just a generic arrogant prick, but it turns out he's actually an intelligent and helpful arrogant prick who functions as a combination ally and rival throughout the game.

also i think he's cute

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
bundle up a spare blanket as a makeshift pillow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
it's actually kind of jarring to not have those announcements at the top of adtrw now. feels like something's missing

• Locked thread