Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

ilkhan posted:

I've now eaten at Habit, Five Guys, and In'N'Out. I rank them in that order, with Five Guys winning by a hair on burgers but losing to Habit due to fries (Peanut oil? Who uses peanut oil to cook fries? Gave my girlfriend's kid an allergic reaction, thankfully its more a stomach ache than anaphylactic shock). Both are miles ahead of In'N'Out.

Peanut oil is the best frying oil.
As mentioned, refined peanut oil probably won't cause reactions. Five guys being laced with peanuts sure will though.
If five guys would put avocado on my burger, they'd be number 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Olympic Mathlete posted:

You're both pieces of poo poo. Yeah. I can prove it mathematically. Actually, let me grab my white board. This has been a long time coming...

I still need to finish season 2, but my god that episode had me laughing my rear end off the whole time.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

CommieGIR posted:

A less artsy Burning Man?

A more Mad Max Burning Man

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I like Firehouse subs. Their beef brisket and cheddar is awesome. Minus the mayo of course because gross :barf:

There's a Jimmy John's near the nonprofit I help run, and I find myself going there a bunch. It's not fantastic, but I can go there, get food, and return in under five minutes. Their unwiches are great if I don't feel like eating a bunch of bread.

Mayo, however, is a perfectly valid condiment when used sparingly.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

IOwnCalculus posted:

I still need to finish season 2, but my god that episode had me laughing my rear end off the whole time.

The whole season 3 release date thing is such a cock tease.

Common common common, I need my fix!

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Bajaha posted:

The whole season 3 release date thing is such a cock tease.

Common common common, I need my fix!

We need a new multi dimensional TV episode to see what crap they improv this time.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Mayonnaise is a mixture of mostly oil and a little bit of vinegar to taste. I regret my younger years when I would use both, but these days i mostly decide based on sandwich format. A bulkier sandwich like a rueben, something with lots of loose veg to soak into I use oil/vinegar. Unless I'm ordering ahead from a place like Publix that wraps them in paper, then it's mayo all the way; oil/vinegar tend to drip out and soak into the wrapper, making a mess before I even start eating.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah oil and vinegar is messy, but putting mayo on an italian sub is just wrong imo. Soak that poo poo and let it drip :)

Mayo has it's place for sure, I'm also a big fan of Miracle Whip which my wife thinks is disgusting :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Mayo is a white people condiment. I went for a burger at the 'home made burger company' and every single burger had mayo. Luckily 5 guys is 30 seconds walk away and I wandered there when I realised home made wasn't serious about the burger game.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
ahahaha the missus randomly met up with an ex on the slopes. they went and hosed on our lunch break

headed to the coors factory tonight. what a fuckin vacation

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kewpie mayo with sriracha and schichimi is One True Mayo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

ahahaha the missus randomly met up with an ex on the slopes. they went and hosed on our lunch break

They what now?

Laura-4-Lyfe
Oct 14, 2005

Darchangel posted:

A more Mad Max Burning Man

That's what I'm getting from it. I've already been to Burning Man and had a blast. Adding Lord Humungus to the mix makes everything better.

Kaptainballistik
Nov 2, 2005

Why ask me ? I cant understand me either!
Still no mod?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

we're all moderators now

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Adiabatic posted:

:captainpop:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

funny Star Wars parody posted:

we're all moderators now

We all float probe down here, Georgie.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Adiabatic posted:

gently caress. Man. That is terrible. My heart goes out to you. How did you find out?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

gently caress. Man. That is terrible. My heart goes out to you. How did you find out?
Unless I'm mistaken, Adiabatic's "missus" is his heterolifemate and cohabitant, not a romantic partner.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Rick: The Machine of Unspeakable Doom will swap your conscious and unconscious minds, rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp. Also, every 10 seconds it stabs your balls.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Coredump posted:

gently caress. Man. That is terrible. My heart goes out to you.
Coors isn't that bad.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sauces mailed, I got tracking if you want but it's more fun without it right?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

scuz posted:

Unless I'm mistaken, Adiabatic's "missus" is his heterolifemate and cohabitant, not a romantic partner.

Waaaiiittt. I thought he had two missuses at this point. The "wife" who is Mrs. Adiabatic and then an actual woman friend. If this is Mrs. Adiabatic who hooked up with an ex then party time. Unless Adiabatic is feeling some type of way and honestly, who could blame him with a Mrs. like that.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

Waaaiiittt. I thought he had two missuses at this point. The "wife" who is Mrs. Adiabatic and then an actual woman friend. If this is Mrs. Adiabatic who hooked up with an ex then party time. Unless Adiabatic is feeling some type of way and honestly, who could blame him with a Mrs. like that.
:psyduck: now I'm confused. Butting out and spectating for now heh :(

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

scuz posted:

:psyduck: now I'm confused. Butting out and spectating for now heh :(

I mean don't listen to me because I'm functionally retarded in my posting most of the times so who knows.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Adiabatic posted:

Wut?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Adiabatic posted:

Sorry to hear about you having to go to the coors factory :(

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Sauces mailed, I got tracking if you want but it's more fun without it right?

I'm pretty stoked for this.

Regarding adiabatic, maybe he's got an open relationship?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

I am confuse. We are beginning to death spiral and need a mod. Where is the one they call 14"?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Why do we need a mod?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty, rise above! Focus on science

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I saw this at the grocery store and now i kinda want to burn it down to prevent it from spreading.

https://www.saveonfoods.com/pd/SunRype/Tomango-Spicy-Sriracha-Juice-Lime/1-36-liter/057961030287/

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

InitialDave posted:

Coors isn't that bad.

I beg to differ

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
wooohoo stomach bug or something like that, spent 3 hours with my stomach spinning and finally puked and feel so much better now

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

freelop posted:

I beg to differ
Well, it ain't Wifebeater.

Not that I'd choose it over the Brewdog I'm having right now, of course.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

adiabatic: it's complicated.

stump
Jan 19, 2006

Terrible lager is easily fixed by making it a lager tops.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Yeah oil and vinegar is messy, but putting mayo on an italian sub is just wrong imo. Soak that poo poo and let it drip :)

Mayo has it's place for sure, I'm also a big fan of Miracle Whip which my wife thinks is disgusting :v:

My wife feels the same way. I usually don't care for mayo, but for some reason, it goes well with pork products, particularly bacon (as in BLT) for me. Usually, I'm mustard, particularly deli mustard, all the way. Vinegar and oil is aces on Italian stuff, though.
To be fair, I'm far from a picky eater. If I were, I'd probably not be as fat as I am.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Mayo is a white people condiment. I went for a burger at the 'home made burger company' and every single burger had mayo. Luckily 5 guys is 30 seconds walk away and I wandered there when I realised home made wasn't serious about the burger game.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Burgers need mustard. They wouldn't let you custom order like 5 Guys?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Also why are you going to the Coors factory unless it's free? Colorado is loaded with great beer.

Anyway I'm finally feeling ok after having upper respiratory crud and complete energy drain for a month. I'm getting rid of some crap from my personal garage disaster too.

Being sick sucks guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Darchangel posted:

See, that's what I'm talking about. Burgers need mustard. They wouldn't let you custom order like 5 Guys?

They would, yeah but I feel that a joint putting mayo on EVERY SINGLE BURGER bar the chicken tikka one probably wasn't the best place to be for a burger.

I mean there are quite a lot of condiment sauces out there, how uninspired is using a single one on virtually every single burger?

• Locked thread