Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinkle98
Nov 1, 2016

TBeats posted:

gently caress cats. Yeah, I said it. Fight me.

I'll fight you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nice catch. I've never gotten to do any sea fishing, aside from a terrible afternoon in Qatar.

That said, have you considered only taking wire, bait and hooks when you go fishing? You've already got two perfectly good poles you walk around on all day.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

My New Year's Eve

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pls dont skip leg day

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

pls dont skip leg day

that implies that he goes for any other day.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Lol

It's flavored vodka, just mix it. Not like it's made from Russia's finest potato.

Russia's finest potato is punchline waitink for joke.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You look like a cancer patient

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Meh. It's a living.
         \

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

My New Year's Eve

Nice bait!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Meh. It's a living.
         \

Thank you for this.

Also I'm hungover as all gently caress

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Thank you for this.

Also I'm hungover as all gently caress

I was DD last night. I think I won considering my friends I was with all feel like death and I'm bright and chipper.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

New Years Day sober and cleaning my apartment and enjoying it. Got this adult thing down. :feelsgood:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

New Years Day sober and cleaning my apartment and enjoying it. Got this adult thing down. :feelsgood:

Well I'm not hungover...

Seems like a good day to vacuum.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Went on a first date last night, because I like to live dangerously. She was a little chubby, but fun to talk to and has great baps, so I'm definitely going for round two.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Did you slip her the D?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Chubby chicks are alright. It's when they weigh more than me and carry it poorly, or are just flat out knocking on Wilford Brimley's door, that I shut out the fats.

Speaking of the Brimley, he's 85 and still alive. Mark that old Northern Exposure fart down as my death pool bid.

I see Nashville is being Nashville with its christmas parade today. Because the local NBC affiliate is showing that instead of football. Goddamn you Nashville, already aiming to gently caress up my year.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Some chicks hold up well with a few extra pounds, good genetics stores it in the right place and it works for em

Others essentially look like an autistic kid had too much play dough and tried to make a person out of it...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Have to pee. Mao is sleeping on my lap. Shiiiiiiiiit

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
pee on the cat, assert dominance

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Any GIPpers in the habit of making avatars? I kind of want something after 11 years without. No real design preferences just something funny :shrug:

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Something like eight black children are walking around my neighborhood screaming and yelling like it's howler monkey christmas and they're all just singing carols.

In a large group, ages 8ish to probably 14. Screaming unintelligible bullshit. Top of their goddamn lungs.

I'm so goddamn sick of the south.

Some kids on my street were doing the same today, was reminded of this and smiled.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://vimeo.com/154200247

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

lol but that dude dead

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Boom, headshot.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Never has the term "your got shrekt" felt more appropriate than now...

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

MA-Horus posted:

lol but that dude dead

Eh, he hosed up but doubt he deaded

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

Any GIPpers in the habit of making avatars? I kind of want something after 11 years without. No real design preferences just something funny :shrug:

How about this, but with a penis :kiddo:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
^its you. you're the rocket man

anyway, you all ought to subscribe to NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts on youtube. they pull in some cool bands and musicians to do a short set. always really good and a great way to discover new artists.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1B627337ED6F55F0

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Eh, he hosed up but doubt he deaded

http://cars.aol.co.uk/2016/04/04/atv-driver-has-lucky-escape-after-head-on-collision-with-car/

Walked away :stare:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Lake of Methane posted:

Some kids on my street were doing the same today, was reminded of this and smiled.

I forgot entirely that I posted that. Brought a smile to my face too.

Haven't experienced howler monkey christmas in Colorado yet. Maybe I just don't live in lovely enough of a neighborhood.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
In my neighborhood, that poo poo happens on random days of the week, with increasing frequency on weekends. I really don't get it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't either. But kids will be kids or whatever. Why a pack of them would be walking around hooting and howling is baffling to me, but I grew up in the 80s so who the gently caress knows.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

We've hit peak dad chat

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Yeah if he had landed JUST slightly differently that article would have been about his family's fight with the life insurance company.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

anyway, you all ought to subscribe to NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts on youtube. they pull in some cool bands and musicians to do a short set. always really good and a great way to discover new artists.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1B627337ED6F55F0

the t-pain one loving owned, dude can sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIjXUg1s5gc

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

We've hit peak dad chat
Listen here, sonny boy: when you reach my age, you'll despise those drat noisy kids, too, y'know.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Luckily where I live it's just shady and dense enough that there's not really any kids around

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Hey cool. My car battery shows 'green' but won't crank out a start and makes everything flash like its possessed. Oh and it has a bunch of loving corrosion and the car is less than 2 years old :wtc:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ded posted:

Hey cool. My car battery shows 'green' but won't crank out a start and makes everything flash like its possessed. Oh and it has a bunch of loving corrosion and the car is less than 2 years old :wtc:

Most car batteries last a year or two anymore.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Most car batteries last a year or two anymore.

Bullshit. Batteries are no less reliable than they have been for the past two decades. The problem is corrosion and a bad connection. There's enough juice, it's just not getting through. Scrape that poo poo off and make sure the terminals are tight on the posts.

Edit: Get a tool like this. Shove it on the post and twist until it's clean. Remove the cap and use the brush inside to clean the inside of the terminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Today is a big day--got myself a Lodge dutch oven.

hail culinary satan

For christmas I was debating on getting a dutch oven or slow cooker and I wasn't sure which to go with.

• Locked thread