Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Meh. It's a living.
         \

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

Any GIPpers in the habit of making avatars? I kind of want something after 11 years without. No real design preferences just something funny :shrug:

How about this, but with a penis :kiddo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I still thought I was 29 til about a year ago when my wife reminded me I'm 33 :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Jesus gently caress, I smoke a stupid amount of weed and even I don't get time dilation that badly.

If asked directly I could have answered my correct age with just a little thought but this was weird. Someone asked me how old one of my cousins was and I was like, "well she's like 18 months younger than me, so she must be turning 28 soon"

Nope :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I just ordered some Beats headphones & im gonna reclaim my youth :snoop:

More likely I will listen to audiobooks while at the grocery & doing yard work :dadjoke:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I have one of those water rowers like frank underwood and it will kick your butt. Great exercise and oddly relaxing at the same time with the water sounds "wooosh...... wooosh...... "

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'll drink 7up if there's whisky in it. Otherwise water & unsweet tea.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hwy 90 to I -310 to I -10 to New Orleans

When you're coming through 90 & 310 wave at all the cops we're p chill

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

just lol if your wife doesn't wake you up every morning with sex

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

When a customer asks "Do you listen to Alex Jones, Info Wars?" As you unload your tools, you know it's going to be a long job.

Lol nice av

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Godholio posted:

Here and here.

Edit: I do want an A1 clone, though.

Dang. I was gonna say just buy an m4 blue gun, it can't be that much since it's just a chunk of plastic. Apparently they sell for upwards of $200 tho :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

All you ever hear about is cruise ships where everyone gets sick, or they lose power for multiple days or they crash into Italy or whatever. I mean, I know no ones reporting on all the successful cruises but still.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Michael Keaton's Bruce Wayne sleeps upside down and so should you imho

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lite_sleepr posted:

I re-watched a ton of the 90s XMen series and it's great.

That and Batman the animated series.

That Batman cartoon was better than all but one of the Batman movies

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lite_sleepr posted:

You better be talkin' about the Michael Keaton Batman.

Kilmer :colbert:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

that's not dad at all

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Who's got time for butt pounding fiction when you're in charge of the Internet VFW

First 100 days in office Zeris trying to make sweeping changes yo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zeris posted:

I have bad news if you think I have the judgment, sobriety, or optimism to live up to the Long G[r]ay Line of GIP mods

are you temping till they find a new stooge?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Got stung by a jellyfish, who wants to piss on my leg?

I'd mail you a jar of piss but we all know how that will turn out.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

He was actually owning me right there.

I kid, I kid, glad you're back lol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol I'm fucken in love with this av

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well it's an hour off

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whipper Snapper Slagcheek

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hillary still relevant enough to argue with, must be fake.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whoa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Kid got my copies of Titanfall 2 and Infinite Warfare for free. He was a happy camper.

Glad you didn't get robbed

We always tell people to do this kinda stuff in the parking lot of our office, there's a specific spot that's on camera and there's always people in the building.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just heat this poo poo up in a pot, you'll never get much better than blue runner :kiddo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Ben Foster was amazing in Hell or High Water

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kuroyama posted:

The Lion King is better.

Uhhhhh mods!?!?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Trying to get my 6 to last till I can get an 8 but the speaker is getting pretty scratchy :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lite_sleepr posted:

I'll get you an 8 inch

:bigtran:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

no this was like 90% of the guys i hooked up with

"yeah, I'm like 7 inches cut :smug:"

get him in bed, it's smaller than mine

":what:"

edit: and I'm just going to say that size really doesn't matter as long as you're not bad at sex. In fact some of my worst lays were dudes that were hung, like they thought because it was big they didn't have to be good at using it :jerkbag:

Ask your wives/lady friends they will confirm.

It's true, everyone likes my little dick

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

A friend recommended "Narcos" to me for my tv-show to-do list, but I feel more like SciFi after finishing The Wire, so if this is streaming somewhere, I might binge whatever is available of The Expanse thus far.

Having seen none of The Expanse my recommendation is to go watch Narcos

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea Black Mirror is good but a little inconsistent. There's one or two episodes I could have skipped.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is arrival worth buying on amazon streaming for $15

It's not like I watch movies over and over again. If it was a rental I wouldn't even care.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dadchat, lil beanie wants to camp out so we're doing a dry run tonight. Roasting hotdogs, making s'mores, telling ghost stories & sleeping in the great outdoors backyard.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mother gently caress it must be like winter goddamn formal or something cause there's about 70 teenagers in tuxes and gowns pregaming on the other side of my fence 🙄

lil bean is still enjoying himself through the blaring country music

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I just launched a flaming marshmallow over the fence like that siege engine in the two towers.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

So we slept in the tent all night, which I honestly wasn't expecting. I really thought lil bean would want to crawl back into his bed at some point but he just powered through and now feels like he's ready to actually go camp in the woods :3:

So please recommend me a decent bed roll because gently caress my neck and spine are just done. I'm a side sleeper and literally gave myself scoliosis. I used one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Self-Inflati...atable+bed+roll

It's poo poo. Probably OK if you sleep on your back though. I wanted to just get an air mattress but last minute couldn't find one that would fit in our little two man tent, and plus they're all kinda bulky. Is there a smaller option that doesn't suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Glad Gaga had the whole show instead of the usual mash up between like, Aging rocker, young rapper, bland country/pop star

• Locked thread