Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Something like eight black children are walking around my neighborhood screaming and yelling like it's howler monkey christmas and they're all just singing carols.

In a large group, ages 8ish to probably 14. Screaming unintelligible bullshit. Top of their goddamn lungs.

I'm so goddamn sick of the south.

Some kids on my street were doing the same today, was reminded of this and smiled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

I saw a BMW i8 today. It looks pretty alien in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxe_b2GRwok

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

I got up at 5:30 this morning to ride out 150 miles, get lunch and be back by noon. Except it has been raining all day and I've hit my quota for rain rides for a while.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Mike-o posted:

i've always wanted to find out what that is from but i'm afraid to google "boners"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZbU3XRV-s

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Dead Reckoning posted:

Yeah, but he's apparently a big ole creeper weirdo IRL, so he wasn't exactly stretching himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Dead Reckoning posted:

Wayne Gretzky trolled the rear end thread into oblivion.

My-my, what a time to be alive.

• Locked thread