Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Evil SpongeBob posted:

One more dick punch. RIP Father Mulcahy, 4077th.

You just scared the fuckin poo poo out of me, had to go make sure you didn't mean Rene Auberjonois

RIP William Christopher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

happy new year from the best coast dillweeds

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Boom, headshot.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

Turn off smart TV poo poo asap. The ad industry has software that will actively listen to your conversations. We use keywords to trigger ads and track what you're watching and for how long.

This all exists on your phone too but good luck disabling that.

This is why I don't get turbonerds freaking out over Windows 10 calling it spyware and poo poo.

There are so many things actively collecting so much more data on you at any given point in time. poo poo, this post is probably going to be used for advertising targeting somehow.

Woof Blitzer posted:

penis penis penis

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

TBeats posted:

YouTube found a way to gently caress with my ad blocker. Instead of it skipping the ad the video just won't play for 10-15 seconds.

Godholio posted:

Yeah, this has been going on for a while. loving irritating.

https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated <-- turn off Ads Personalization. That fixed it for me.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Helldump Immunity posted:

They told me you can still "feel" them work on you as well as hear all the interesting crunching sounds with the local anesthetic and I was like lol no thanks bub.

Yeah, I have that issue with local in general. Whenever I get dental work done I get IV sedation.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Zeris posted:

I have bad news if you think I have the judgment, sobriety, or optimism to live up to the Long G[r]ay Line of GIP mods

You'll do fine as long as you don't sign off on your own building inspection

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

If you don't have atleast 1 friend to play it with, it sucks. If you have more than that, it's one of the most replayable games ever

Four dudes just loving around in that game is immensely fun. And incredibly satisfying if you can stealth some of the really hard heists.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ElMaligno posted:

Today I used coldbrew coffee to make pancakes. They where really good.

:frogon:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

The upside of finishing school a semester later than expectes is going to be having student status on 2017 years taxes while hopefully making a lot of money the rest of the year.

That was my 2016. Plus in Canada you get a refund for tuition and book allotment multiplied by the number of months you were in school for that carries forward until you use it all, so my 2016 taxes are effectively nil :getin:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

It's free on Amazon Prime streaming.

Not in Canada :downsgun:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

isn't unlimted data kinda bullshit and they just throttle the gently caress out of you after a certain point?

I'd rather have that than getting charged five cents a meg after my monthly data is eaten up with no warning.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

gently caress electric cars, if I'm spending north of fifty grand on a fuckin car that goes zoom I'm getting myself a mid-90s NSX

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Oh god there's one for sale in Toronto with only 40k miles on it for $55k

Think I'm going to go start a gofundme holy poo poo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah if I get one it's because it's been my favourite sports car for almost my entire life.

$55k is... both incredibly steep and surprisingly not as much as I expected them to be what with the new NSX being like $200k in Canada

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I've never driven one but I sat in the drivers seat of one at a car once a few years ago and everything just felt incredibly well built. Nothing creaked if you pressed on it, everything sloped perfectly towards you, and it was comfortable as gently caress

Apparently they corner incredibly well though, which would make taking back roads to work a lot more fun instead of just being a way to avoid the fact that this city is allergic to fixing potholes on main roads

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man before I even clicked on that I heard "SELL IT FOR A HUNDRED GEES, SON" in my head

also nice av

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah some dude who works in the same tech park as I do has an S2000 and it is niiiice

Also as a short dude I am glad to hear Mazda makes a sports car catered to us oft-maligned small-statured folks

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought the cut-off for manlet was like 5' 6".

Above or below?

If it's below, gently caress yeah, not a manlet

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

not caring here posted:

That link isn't working for me for some reason, is that the car chrysler built back in the 60s that uses a gas turbine?

Yep. Jay Leno has one and it's loving awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2A5ijU3Ivs

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

TBeats posted:

what do you guys use for a mid-day energy boost? i am trying to avoid caffeine as much as possible.

Trail mix. Pemmican is really good too if you can find it.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

I hope they get an amputee veteran because TCC's message of arm reduction needs to spread beyond this website.

"You lose overseas?"
"Yeah."
"IED?"
"Krokodil."

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

what the gently caress are you waiting for

Aww gently caress yeah gonna live out the rest of my hosed up life as The Running Man

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Last good thing Chrysler did imo was rebadging unlabeled Mitsubishis with something more freedom-sounding. Then they stopped doing it and it's just a rabbit hole of bad ideas and poo poo cars

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

poo poo, I knew there was something I forgot to do tonight.

Guess I'm gonna see it tomorrow

e: Oh this explains why the original movie is on Steam now

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

April Fools Day in particular is the one day a year where a lot of the internet becomes unusable because people think it's funny to do stupid interface hacks like spinning every single image on the page.

Thank god this dead gay comedy forum is already so hacked together that it would probably explode if lowtax tried something like that

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

GUYS RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3 PREMIERE IS BEING SHOWN ON ADULT SWIM'S WEBSITE IN A LOOP

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/848324499435126785

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

It's also really weird that they censor dick and gently caress, but not poo poo.

I watched it twice and noticed they censored dick in some cases but not others. Like, just referring to dicks, uncensored. Referring to sucking dicks? bleeeep

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dude's even turned a load bearing wall into load bearing drywall-and-two-by-fours.

The Groverhaus Reloaded :magical:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

loving hell, THAT guy makes enough money to have a house with a master bathroom like the one he started with?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man how do dudes even walk away with like 20+% APR and poo poo, that is just mindblowingly bad

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

:stare:

loving WHAT mitsubishi what the gently caress are you thinking

Also that 300ZX would be pretty :krad:. The interiors of them are comfortable as heck with amazing build quality.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My mom had a 3000GT VR4 back when I was in school and she loved it because all the other moms drove minivans or Suburbans

Your mom loving owns

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I need to get an electric grill. Apartment building won't let me have a gas or charcoal grill on my balcony so I've been making do with a stove and a cast iron skillet :(

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Put a ring on that lady.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

solution: be engaged for the rest of your life

judging by the current state of affairs in the world it won't be much more than a few years until we're all grilling ribs with canned sunshine

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LET THE CLEANSE BEGIN

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I want an Expanse spinoff of Bobbie and Avasarala having adventures.

Avasarala being gruff and cursing a lot, Bobbie chowing down on cucumber sandwiches :3:

Come over to the Expanse thread in TVIV, where it's mostly just GIFs of those two being their respective kinds of awesome :kimchi:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I'm really struggling to stay interested in Abaddons Gate right now.

I kept going through Gate but I couldn't get through Cibola Burn. That book finds new ways to drag the same scene on for 400 pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

how would william tecumseh sherman break up with his girl

gently caress her sister probably

• Locked thread