Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Xbone/360: Two Finger

Steam: alisdairnw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

titanfall 2 is sick as gently caress

wallrunning to above the enemy sniper then dropping from the sky with a boot to the face is fantastic

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Wow, Titanfall 2 is really good.

what platform you on

Soulex posted:

Xbox: Soulex
SteamID: Soulex13

I am sporadic with games but have been playing a lot of BF1 on xbone and I also do csgo on steam. I also like to get high and play source mod games like prop hunt.

adding you i could use a bf1 buddy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

Have a dumb clicker, I wanted to put this in drunk thread but gently caress you every thread is drunk thread

http://jhollands.co.uk/spaceplan/

yo this owns

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

the correct answer is stellaris

i just had a pre-space colony turn into a space colony, who then contacted me to inform me they were closing their borders.

three months later, after a massive planetary bombardment and occupation of their homeworld, they agreed to do things my way

trump 2016

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

who wants to shoot aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o55lI6j-hZw

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

finally playing a game f civ 6 to completion

thoughts:

sumerians are crazy loving overpowered at the start of the game

the ai is really hinky with when it decides to declare wars on you

the religious wars mechanic is kinda fun but not really seeing the point

it's a lot more enjoyable than when i first played it but i guess it still needs an expansion or two

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I really liked Civ 6 but I find that I can't play it because I am incapable of knowing when to save and exit from the game.

yeah i got a bit discouraged by getting my poo poo pushed in by barbarians at the start of the game the first time i picked it up
but seriously those sumerian war carts are just absolute madness, you can build them straight away and they're stronger than loving horsemen

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

oh i finished titanfall 2 it loving owns

can't really get into battlefield 1 though it's just not really my style getting bullshit noscoped from across the map by 10 year olds

that was pretty much why i stopped playing halo online back when reach was the new hotness

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

Titanfall 2 multiplayer is more or less the same, sadly. I'm hoping they bring back that horde mode with you and some pals against waves of AI from the first game.

that was the single best part of halo odst and reach

and that's saying a lot because i consider those games to be the high water mark of the halo franchise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8QhbV7JwGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2YqbsEzp0

RIP martin o'donnell's bungie career

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I thought Halo 4 was legit good idk why everyone hated it

4 was fine. it wasn't quite up to reach, but that's hardly faint praise

5 on the other hand is the first halo i didn't bother to finish

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

it's old as poo poo but caesar 3 owns

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

what game is this

i would like to know more

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

its a lot of fun, and it isnt nearly as twitchy as cod or other shooters so i have a good chance against those punk kids :argh:

i grabbed it on your recommendation

let's play sometime

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

this can be a good tactic since its relatively unexpected, but if you arent poo poo hot, a good shark will tear your rear end in a top hat open doing it. another pro diver strat is get the dpv and chase a shark after its attacked and escaped. i hate that poo poo

whats your steam id?

alisdairnw assuming i can post before EBB probates me again

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im redoing it once we get more people in

are you?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

two finger whats goin on with your internet?

i forgot to put more coins in

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

finally got some shark time in with two finger, so sure enough 2nd game we played we ran into the most blatant cheater ive encountered in almost 1000 matches

come shark with us

yo ebb come be a diver :getin:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

as long as i get to wreck EBB i'm happy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

wait so are games art

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i wish the spec ops thread was still around
god it was funny seeing all the people complain that THE GAME DIDN'T LET ME CHOOSE NOT TO MASSACRE THOSE PEOPLE completely missing that that was the entire point

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

i can't really praise spec ops highly enough honestly

the mechanics were a bit gimpy and the gameplay not fantastic but the fact that it worked so hard to turn around basically every shooter convention ever gets top marks from me, they tried something different and it didn't work 100% but a lot of it was fantastic

plus konrad owns

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What's that black thing coming out of the front of it?

its dick

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

anyone else getting mass effect andromeda when it drops? i preordered which is like the first preorder for me in loving years

3's single was pretty good but the multiplayer was dope as gently caress so i'm hoping to get some groups together

i'll be playing on xbone

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I preordered it, first game I have in a couple of years. It will probably be poo poo, I haven't been following it much, but I'm a sucker for Bioware poo poo and have way too much time in DA:I so I'll probably (hopefully) get some time out of it.

Ps4 myself

honestly man 3's multi was phenomenal, it was a 4 player horde mode, but the factions were so well balanced and the combat so loving tight that it was legit one of the best coop games i've ever played

having the characters be able to synergise off each other and detonate each other's combos was like the best gaming decision ever

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hahaha fuuuuuuuuuck
Time played:
271H 46M 17S

Leaderboards: #22,766 (Top 3%)

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yeah i forgot how much time i put into it
from memory it came out in my final year at school when i was broke as poo poo so i was just dumping my free time into that

i might fire it up later today actually i legit loved the multi and was pretty drat good at it

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

gently caress :(

I haven't been following any of that and preordered solely on the mass effect name

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

:speculate:
:edi:
:sicknasty:
:legion:
:zaeed:
:liara:
:shepface:
:shepicide:
:tali:
:turianass:
that's a pretty decent amount of money for lowtax

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

honestly for as much bitching as there was about the ending i legit enjoyed every second of the games and have probably played mass effect 2 more times than any other game i've owned ever

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

oh poo poo sounds like this thread needs to see talisweat.jpg

like this is the most loving mental fandom poo poo i've ever seen by a long way

how hosed up and lonely do you have to be to write a literal essay about what a fictional alien's sweat might smell like

http://imgur.com/CA488fh

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Yeah like, I'm sure there are weirdos out there wondering what Spocks taint tasted like because he had green blood or what the gently caress ever, but so many dudes were like HELL yeah lets make this poo poo real. Now you just go to Hastings (before it died) and buy a pokeball backback and fingerless batman gloves and say I"M A POLYAMOROUS NERD and read manga on a cum encrusted pillow while your fat wife/gf gets banged by a guy dressed like yoshi

i'm drunk as gently caress sorry gip

never apologise for writing good words

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

ME2 was the best. I had no idea what was happening in the ending of 3 but it wasn't as bad a game as everyone made it out to be

yup bioware take note:
make a game about recruiting space bros and going on cool adventures with your space bros

end it with a wicked sick mission against the big bad where you blow poo poo the gently caress up

it's not loving complicated

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm not big on boss battles but shooting terminator baby in the face was p. rad

also the bit where you have to steal the reaper core can be insta-won by shooting a nuke at it

goty

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

which insubordinate follower do you punch in the face? i'm struggling here. grunt?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

just lol if you didn't burn the refinery down

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

The ME trilogy is kind of a weird beast.
The first was unquestionably the best if you wanted the whole exploration thing.
The second by far had the best relationships/cool poo poo (I hesitate to call it a plot, because the biggest part of the game was all the subplots)
The third had the best combat mechanically but let itself down on the story. It had sick as gently caress multi though

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

not caring here posted:

I liked 3 the best. How I played it it was like "well, we're probably totally hosed, but we're gonna be bros and get together and run afuck and meet up with old friends and make some new ones along the way".

Also, if you want a cripplingly depressing story line, bang whoever in 1, Thane in 2, and then in 3watch your boyfriend die, and in the DLC go through his vid mails that didn't get to you as you go through his poo poo, and hold a depressing wake with his son and all your bros. The you later gank Kai Leng with about 2 feet of omni blade through about every major organ in what was a thoroughly satisfying moment.

Alternatively 3 was the worst because of loving banshees, goddamn.

haha i was playing vanguard so the first banshee i ever saw wrecked my poo poo when i charged it

yeah prinze jr was in 3

he was a pretty good character too honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

welp solddddd