Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
if you want to actually install that cancer of a distribution service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So I'm reading the new cyberpunk 2077 thread and

quote:

6 skin types. 35 hairstyles. 17 eyes. 8 eyebrows. 17 mouths. 17 jaws. 17 ears. 9 cyberware. 10 scars. 7 facial tattoos. 12 piercing. 5 sets of teeth. 8 eye makeup. 6 lip makeup. 3 blemish types. 3 nipple types. 3 breast sizes. 5 body tattoos. 2 body scars. 2 penis types (or none). 3 penis sizes. 1 vagina type (or none). 5 pubic hair types. 3 buttock sizes.

:psyduck:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'll wait until it comes up on gamepass.

i think someone said it was on the nvidia now thing

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:lol: the corpo start went pretty much exactly like i thought it would

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Assault rifles and smg does less damage than a pistol. :psyduck: Oh and shotguns have a range of about 2 feet. :rolleyes:

In one of the first missions I said gently caress it and .... drew my katana. I could kill everyone while barely getting hit. Using a gun? Nope sorry you have to hit them more and they will blast you even behind cover.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Words of advice for cyberpunk 2077

After you meet with Dex, do the ? gigs all over the map before doing anything else. Also having a 6-8 in body can let you open a lot of poo poo that has really nice goodies. And a 5+ int will let you hack some access points for easy cash. Access points are all over the drat place and you find them with the free PING quickhack that you have to pickup from the vendor RIGHT AT THE END OF the ride you take with dex. Like it puts you facing the drat building.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
oh man. there is a side gig in the north of heywood near the docks, dirty biz. i was stealthing the whole thing till i got to the bd editors. then when the guy was like 'uhh which kids? black? hispanic? white?' i lost my poo poo and just murdered them

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:lol: i pretty much ignore all of the cop missions because :acab:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
GOTY

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Game owns. It has a flaming crotch man quest.

His implant... misfires.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
G O T Y

https://twitter.com/TheNo1Alex/status/1336926431507488768?s=20

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Maybe I'm dense, but I can't quite figure out where to get this quickhack. I can't get into any of the buildings at the spot where Dex dropped me off, everything's locked, and there's no vendor. The question marks did appear on my map, so I at least assume this is the spot and time I'm supposed to be at.

/edit: Google says I get the quickhack at the end of a mission called "The Gift"?

When you get out of the car you are facing the building. It's a pagoda type thing. The netrunner store is on the second floor. If you track the gift it will path you there.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Also, talk to the militech chick. And later if you get the chance meet her in the hotel for the best god damned melee weapon in the game

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gently caress her i told her to gently caress off

dude

it vibrates

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I almost feel bad for consolers. This game owns on PC. :smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Sup

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The best car is the maimai

I want a drat nomad version of it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CommieGIR posted:

If you haven't played Outer Worlds yet: You are wrong and you need to play Outer Worlds.

its ok. i dont know about the dlc cuz it wasnt really great enough to buy it. but it 100% was not the next great new vegas in space that everyone harped on about

edit : if you can get outer worlds on sale it is worth the price. its just not ground breaking or anything but it is fun

ded fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Apr 7, 2021

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i thought about reinstalling bf4. then i realized it uses punkbuster and gently caress punkbuster.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
only selling to known addicts.

nice

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

not caring here posted:

Yo that senua game is loving madness I have no loving idea what's going on.

you're fighting gods.

duh!

edit : and they aren't even your gods

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vahakyla posted:

This time we were AT gunners instead of tankers. Takes some effort to position it in Hell Let Loose since you gotta have supply man with supplies, AT guy with the gun placement, and squad leader with binoculars but it's fun teamwork.

Was on a squad last night were the 2 guys manning an AT gun took out a tiger, pz4, and another tank in about 2 minutes while we were capping the last point.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Hekk posted:

This is Hell Let Loose?

Yes. It is a good game. Even with the agonizing respawn timers.

Once you have a handle on how the garrison, outpost, supplies, and engineer depot things make a lot more sense in the game. Also unlocking the rank 3 of each class opens a lot more options up for playing.

ded fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 31, 2021

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Wow. Thanks!!!!

Before you get too excited here is a preview of what DCS has in store for you.

Yes there are sales and ways to get things cheaper, generally with the dcs website store. Some of the things in that list can also be redundant like how the mig 29 is included with flaming cliffs.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
If the gameplay is anything like squad and pubg :lol: poo poo will have so much jank.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
bliz wants $150 NZ bucks ($92 USD) plus all the microtransactions

gently caress diablo 4 and gently caress blizzard

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Wait why are you posting the value in NZD

because a kiwi showed me this

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
bg3 is worth full price. its big. really big. lots of options.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Opening weekend stats dropped for bg3 release

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1086940/view/6199820457241938859

ded fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 11, 2023

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i really hate these "this build is so op!" but its a max level thing which is near the end of the game and bg3 has 50+ hours of stuff before that

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bg3 is a good time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
FYI

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
make a modern version of auto duel

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Vahakyla posted:

Am I missing the obvious? Cold Waters is grog-lite submarine game that is exciting and works well, and is still somewhat approachable.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the final few fights were more tedious than fun for sure in bg3