Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Quorum posted:

Better than Lincoln. Did Lincoln appoint all Lincolns to his cabinet? I didn't think so.

V. politically astute to follow Lincoln's famous "team of Lincolns" advice for the cabinet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Angus got kidnapped and sent to a coffee plantation. I think he's okay with it.

"Did you ever stop and consider that slaves at a coffee plantation actually enjoy themselves and want to be enslaved? Where is your so-called 'tolerance' now, lib?"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rall is such a bad artist I thought the clouds in the last panel were stink clouds and he just had to shoehorn in a "smelly French" joke until I looked at it a 3rd time.

Your boy got elected this time, Mikey, so we get to officially see which is worse: celebrity politics or Chicago politics.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Vib Rib posted:

What loving reality does Lester live in?

The conservative reality where everything bad said about trump is fake news and he gave the government back to the people today.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Jeez, talk about jumping to conclusions. Give the guy a chance, Satan.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Meme night? Did stand up clubs in the 80s have bumper sticker night?

"Tonight only! Pay to watch some guy say jokes he didn't write that you can read for free elsewhere!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/825163020833869826

"It's a powerful symbol. Don't want to overuse it."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

John Lennon stole his sunglasses style from the Native Americans.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Haven't seen this one before, it's really good.

Pants Donkey posted:

I think the worst is the one where he outright says that concentration camps are justified by the nazi punching.

Someone I know recently witnessed a nazi who refused to debate with a progressive unless the progressive promised not to threaten violence even though the entire debate was about his ideology being predicated on threatening violence. :psyduck:

Rebochan posted:

So not actually a comic, but apparently J.J. McCullough wrote a WaPo column on the Quebec City shootings that got the Quebec parliament super miffed.

http://montrealgazette.com/news/que...ince-as-violent

The column while it's still up:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/02/01/why-does-progressive-quebec-have-so-many-massacres/

SO that's what one of our old thread regulars has been up to.

♫Blame French Canadians, blame French Canadians!♫

I'm the Bender smoking a joint.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
0-3 you whiny rear end bitch!

Even though this cartoon sucks it marks Campbell as being a right-winger who has turned on trump.

Why is there a leg sticking out of his head? Is this implying trump is going to nuke his own head?

Political fighting, constitutional crisis, same diff.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Sneaky peat.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ashley Judd on January 12 in a Facebook post about the Women's March posted:

“If you’re other than white, you have to scroll to search for an emoji of color that more closely resembles your experince [sic],” the actor wrote. “A little thing, perhaps. But … what if emojis, came, standard issue, in black? So WE whites had to scroll to find a color that more accurately resembled US? Multiply that times the incalculable. … And that gives me a glimpse of what it may be like to be a person of [color] in a white-centric world. Everything set to the standard of whiteness, everything else a variation thereof.”

She even says in the post that it's kind of a small issue but is trying to make a point but all Tinsley and his ilk could get out of it was EMOJIS ARE RACIST.

Bet conservative media is glad they don't have to pay attention to the presidency anymore so they can scour the social media of obscure celebrities and criticize what they think they are trying to say.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Sandpuppy posted:

I sure hope we get some good Cardboard Trump Man cartoons tomorrow.

Gotta admit though, that's a pretty nice Med-Alert shirt he's wearing.

This feels like a slippery slope towards a trump body pillow

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Rush: "Liberals literally worship Obama!"

8 years later: man literally worships trump

Rush: "Why do these liberals always have to exaggerate about everything?"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

FronzelNeekburm posted:

The election broke Galatianman. He's been doing less story and more of this:

Now I know the answer to my most burning question: what if Dana Carvey's church lady drew a webcomic?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Can't help but feel for Rall on this one.

If the New Yorker really is publishing material that is "infantile, incompetent garbage" leaving out Rall would be totally unfair.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The next GOP candidate for president is going to be a straight up serial killer.
"Well sure, he dismembered and ate twelve prostitutes ,But he stands for traditional marriage."

You mean Ted Cruz will be the next GOP nominee?

stillvisions posted:

And here we see the "No True Klansman" fallacy.

"No, no, no. You see, white supremacists and neo-nazis are totally different.

They think blonde haired and blue eyed white people are superior to all other races, while we believe that all white people are superior to other races.

Totally different."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spiffster posted:

Is the 6 mil figure a reference to Jews and the holocaust then?

Yeah, which I have heard is arguable due to a lot of the people who weren't Jews that were murdered in the camps just got lumped in.

But they bring it up as a "crafty Jews" argument rather than a factual accuracy one.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I agree, women should have permission from the facehugger before they are allowed to terminate the gestation.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

America isn't great again yet so Obama must still be out there...

in the shadows...

lurking...

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Political Cartoons 2017: Goons be dangerous

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Guess we know why he named his dog Doobie now. :2bong:

Fun fact: Israeli colleges are some of the only ones legally allowed to do studies on cannabis, so this isn't totally out of left field.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I'm guessing Branco wants the whole thing blown up with all the patients still inside.

Sure, democrats hate spending and infrastructure and live in an upside down world.

Imagine a boot stomping the butt of a climate scientist forever.

"We've talked about this before, honey. You don't have to be ashamed of your fetishes."

This is what it looks like
When Rall tries

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

If he stretched this out to a Sunday strip and listed a few funny options before that punchline it would be a pretty decent strip but that might cut into his 80 hours of "research" per week.

Et tu, J.R.Rose!? (Just noticed he doesn't use an exclamation point anymore. Wonder why that could be?)

Bish may be one of the most conservative cartoonists to go after trump besides Beeler, but Beeler recently proved he is still a shithead.

Campbell is also a fairly surprising turncoat.

Both sides are wrong, America is already dead. A :unsmigghh: cartoon.

Meh.

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Mar 11, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
The wise man bowed his head and spoke, "Seems like this whole thing would be solved if we all just crapped in a hole in the ground."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Johnny Walker posted:

Maddow did hype this as some big scoop. She opened herself up to this, really.

Now comparing his tax rate to Obama's and Sanders' is pretty disingenuous, since I doubt either of them made anything close to ~$150 mil.

She tweeted about it a couple times an hour or two before the show aired which seems more like promotion than hype to me.

To be fair, the show before Maddow on MSNBC hyped it up quite a bit but that's just what cable news does when they get an exclusive and can't really be blamed on her.

The worst part was the guy who was sent the returns saying "yeah, there is a good chance trump himself sent these since they just showed up in my mailbox." Then a super quick White House response and don jr bragging about it on twitter would seem to point to this being true.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Greetings from legalinsurrection.com. Here is a cartoon sucking the president's dick.

trump actually isn't doing a bracket because he hates all things that are truly American.

Man is forced to pay $38 million in taxes one year while claiming his net worth is about 290 times that. My heart weeps for him. :qq:

Hands are too big. 6/10

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Didn't see this one posted yet.

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Mar 21, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Peak JRROSE!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

twoday posted:

Is he really arguing that women shouldn't have rights? Really?

That post was mostly being facetious about theocracy. The real key is he just says rights, not equal rights.

Middle easterners hate us because we give women and gays more rights than they do but we can't go around giving them TOO many.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Rall: "Man, trump is so bad and the dems are so lazy. How did he even get elected?"

*six months ago*

Rall: "Hillary?!? You mean the new Hitler?!?!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

SomeMathGuy posted:

Lady Justice's colon is a powerful symbol, you don't want to overuse it.

Lady Justice eats crime and shits justice.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I can't imagine how Ramirez thinks he can get away with not labeling that caricature, but it's meant to be Eric Garcetti, the mayor of Los Angeles. The number is his office phone number.

I just assumed this was supposed to be Michael Flynn until I read the sign then I had no idea who it was supposed to be besides some evil liberal who doesn't want to deport their constituents.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rincewinds posted:

Humm, yes, noted yankee Senator Sessions, who have always despised the dixie and their racist ways and was not named after a traitor.

Compromise: don't deport them, enslave them.

Bing bong, so simple!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

I dunno, from your personal experience as a man seething with rage, Ted, how DO they do it?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tingfinder posted:

You guys truly are heroes, wading through rivers of muck to get to the gold nuggets.

I come in here and read a few comics occasionally, but the sheer reality distortion field from many of these deranged far-righters is enough to put me off after a few pages.

The vast majority of them are also incredibly bad artists. Strange how that works.

I mostly look for the ones that are so bad they end up being funny or artists that already have a reputation here.

No sense just regurgitating all the lovely cartoons that are just lovely for the standard reasons.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rebochan posted:

Saw this floating around my Facebook feed, enjoy the words words words

They should be more concerned about the quicksand they're sinking into than internet privacy.

"I'm being murdered for DNC CNN SCANDAL!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Which video was that Ramirez? Was it the video of trump blatantly encouraging a foreign state to hack his opponents during a national debate? I bet it was probably that one.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

A civics lesson from a slaver.

"Good job screwing over the black guy, all of us dead slave owners thought that was hilarious."- James Madison.

Holy God, this drawing is mind meltingly bad. First time I've laughed out loud at a Branco since the Glenn Beck I heart Israel and Apple Pie cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Ya gotta give me the yellow demon eyes!

• Locked thread