Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Here's to another year of poo poo to waller in.

I'll have Gay Abortions thread up tommorow by noon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
:siren:2016 Gay Abortions are up! Submit your dreck!:siren:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Potato Salad posted:

This is going to be incredibly, stupidly difficult to judge.

Would it be wrong to submit Garrison cartoons to basically every category?
It would be wrong not to. :colbert:

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 1, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

rodbeard posted:

How did we manage to shrink the thread by that much in an election year
Hillary toxxes.

FicusArt posted:

Artists with fetishes usually draw that thing absurdly well. If ramirez drew like, photo-realistic feet on his scribbles, then you'd know.
So he's a plane fucker then. Don't that bring back memories.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jan 2, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is just a reminder that the Gay Abortions are up and we need to get submissions in!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I released a box of spiders in my house to get rid of the flys. Then I had to release a whole bunch of rats to get rid of the spiders.

Long story short, my house is now full of feral wolves (had to get rid of the snake eating wildcats somehow) and I'm afraid to enter it. Should have stuck with the flys.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I know I just said it the other day, but Gay Abortions submission process is up. We really need some more submission posts!

I know this last year sucked but we can't do it without ya!

You are to good to us.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love this thread. It is a shining light in these dark times.

A light that reveals horrible, horrible things. But a light non the less.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
One last reminder. Gay Abortion submission period ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST. You have a day and a half to get your entry in if you have not yet.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just an update on the Gay Abortions: been busy with work, should have nomination post up by Thursday evening. Sorry for delay.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
:siren:Gay Abortions' Nomination Post is now up!:siren:
Voting will go till 23:59 EST on January 15th. After voting we will tally results.

We had to move a few cartoons around. Had to recreate Brexit and Pulse categories due to spill over. All 'artists' were allowed one entry per category except for in '2016 Election' (not enough entries otherwise) and 'Overall Worst' (tried not to trim this one to much).

If something you nominated did not make the listing this year, we are sorry. Thanks to everyone who contributed in this and the Mid-Terms. Also thanks to Spiffster for helping me trim and sort the nomination list.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trogdos! posted:

How did "Empty seat represents Obama's accomplishments" not get included in the worst label category :colbert: RIGGED!
We tried to trim each category down to only one entry per cartoonist. Rameriz had three entries and 'In a pickle' was the one us judges finally settled on.

If something you liked/submitted was not chosen, sorry again.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
One last reminder: Gay Abortions end tomorrow night at midnight EST. You have a day left to get your votes in.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Somfin posted:

Thank you so much for doing this. Good god the cartoons were bad last year. gently caress.
My pleasure/pain.

Good lord willing, we won't be irradiated cinders and I'll be able to do it again next year.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I got the winners of the Gay Abortions up now. So go and check that out I guess.

Holy hell do I need a year break after having to stare at that poo poo that long.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jan 17, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I just may being a little dramatic for comedic purposes.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Her and me both.

I fully admit the numbness is fading right now. The last bits of 'sane' days have flown by. Horror is just a couple of days away. God help us all.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm pretty sure they were making a comment about the cheap jab of bringing up the 'Lipstick on a Pig' soundbites from 8 years ago about Palin.

Edit: which has nothing to do with anything right now, so who the hell knows.

gently caress Ramirez either way.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jan 19, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It is time, my friends. May whatever diety you worship hold you in safety.

gently caress.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cpt.Americant posted:

It's been months now since the election. Still bringing up how they totally won you guys!
Fairly sure our tears are because of the pipelines, not the election results.

gently caress 'em anyways, of course.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
"I don't know, have you stopped being one?"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am almost convinced that Red Panels is a long con troll. It has to be. The mask slips to much. Still, pretending to be a nazi or actually being one are both heinous things so gently caress 'em to hell and back.

Or better put:

SexyBlindfold posted:

The Trumpist fauna has plenty of species to marvel at, but for me the most pathetic is the trolls who somehow still think they're "ironically" supporting fascism and white supremacy. Because yeah, I'm fully aware that there's nothing "ironic" about the core of the alt-right, and I'm also aware that this whole propaganda-thru-dank-memes was part of Stormfront's strategy to coopt 4chan and other cesspools in order to spread their message. But when these shitheads say "b-b-but the alt-right aren't all neo-nazis!", like, they're actually right. It's just that, for me, that makes it worse, not better. Because jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to understand that your group is infested with neo-nazis, not be a neo-nazi yourself, and still help the general effort for the sake of feeling you're "in on the joke"?

FBS posted:

I want to applaud Mr. Meconis' constraint in not doing what I was compelled to do:

I like this.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Glenn Beck is a piece of poo poo and please don't fall for his quarterly 'Come to Jesus' moments, thanks.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I agree, Tea Party man, as an Alabamian we should say 'No Bama' and everything from it. Unfortunately Sessions was confirmed.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Roland Jones posted:

Spicer even had to address it in his press conference today (and in typical Spicer fashion did so in the worse way possible, saying that if Coretta Scott King were still alive she'd support Sessions; I hope he gets loving torn apart over that).
Actually, he said "he would hope she would support Sessions if alive today"

Which is still loving stupid and insulting, but if discussing it with someone who will be willfully disengenerous it might keep them from using it as a trap.

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Feb 9, 2017

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
"Old Testament rules were for God's chosen people, we have a new pact, only New Testament counts (except for when it doesn't) and Old Testament doesn't (except for when it does)".

EDIT: This is from someone raised in strong Southern Baptist lands.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

neongrey posted:

Like it is super bad and needs to be recognized for that, it's just that this being the one to do it tickles me at everyone's pure untainted innocence.
I been reading this (and other of the right wing watch threads on here) for enough years that I question my sanity. Any innocence I had is long cold and dead yet I still find that cartoon in extremely poor taste and a strong contender for the Gaybies.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Holy poo poo, if cartoons are this dumb a mere 20-something days into Trump's bad stupid administration, what are things going to be like by the time Summer rolls around?
I wouldn't worry to hard about it seeing as we will all be dead by then.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
If you had shown me these politoons of a Trump presidency even just a year ago I would have laughed at the absurd parodies. Guess time makes fools of us all, huh? Ahaha haha... haha... ha... :(

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Niiice

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Nah, the one behind Uncle Sam is just an uncentered "Bama". Somehow sports comes into this too.
Goddamnit! Why didn't anyone tell me my state was part of the Shadow Government!?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cat Mattress posted:

Goat Yoga sounds fun, thank you Tinsley for making me discover it.
That is one more thing to add to my bucket list.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Killing and eating the rich is good
What method of cooking would you recommend for preparing the rich?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
SA is composed of creepy fat goons though.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

King Possum III posted:

1 [IMG]

2 [IMG]

3 [IMG]
Ah ah ah

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love this thread.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

OldMemes posted:

How Garrison is going to try and spin the Milo controversy?
"Milo who? Don't know what you're talking about"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I may not be a nutritionist but I'm pretty sure Wrong Threads don't contain calories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Potato Salad posted:

Telnaes is seriously losing her edge. The last few comics she's drawn miss great rhetorical opportunities or just don't....make any sense.

Like, Trump consumes daytime Fox News reporting on the job. Guy drinks up Breitbart articles and has accepted them as truth since before he even ran for prez. Drinking from a bottle is a bad metaphor for twitter overuse, and if it's a "drinking the koolaid" line Ann wants to push here, why not label those bottles "FOX," "ETF," and Bretibart?

Ann Telnaes posted:

Trump needs an intervention
I'm pretty sure its about his twitter posting habits and the bottles are supposed to be like alcohol to an alcoholic. Thus the intervention comment. But what the hell do I know. I feel more and more dazed and confused each passing day.

Still not a great toon and I do agree she hasn't really put out anything to overly impressive in a while. Still one of the best caricaturist around these days though.

• Locked thread