Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Regalingualius posted:

WHAT THE gently caress ARE WITH THOSE FEET

Wormbamas reproduce by budding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Jonas Albrecht posted:

How on Heaven & Earth could it be anything other than 4-8 years of "this is Obama's fault!"?

Or just this poo poo forever.
https://twitter.com/Quindel1plex/status/816111601308864512

I wonder if the Wachowskis regret having made that movie

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

Mostly it's a tepid weak sauce burn that comes eight years too late.

Besides in the double-think category I think Trump is the undisputed champion; the guy can contradict himself twice in the same sentence and yet according to all his followers he's completely sincere all the time.

It's just a really lovely "war is peace" joke that as you said is eight years late.

Also it's not like Obama addressed that he was President of a country at war and basically gave a brief lecture on the concept of just wars in lieu of a real acceptance speech

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

First panel

I'm loving dead :vince:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

2017 thread off to a good start.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ah yes the poor, enslaved baby boomer, truly what will we do without them in the workfor--oh god kill me i'm turning into ted rall

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

NO SANE PERSON SAID THIS, AND THE INCREASED RACISM IS YOU

Actually believing electing a black man would make racism over is a really good test of whether or not a person is a racist.

Sandpuppy posted:

I guess so, but it seems oddly specific. There's already a "Burger Heaven" and their logo looks nothing like that. I already figured it wasn't "Barack Hussein", since the H would be the bold letter in that case.

Just seems weird for Ramirez to put the effort into making a logo like that that doesn't also drop a sick Obama burn.

There's also something called Burgatory

where's the hell in this burg comedy?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

hamburgers in pockets posted:

So is the fact that Obama "hates Donald and everything he stands for" supposed to be damning? Because that's literally how the majority of the country feels.

As far as I can tell the only thing Donald Trump stands for is Donald Trump so that statement is a tautology

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Somfin posted:

Tinsley just sad that no-one will mourn his passing.

Did, uh

Is this set of numbers a policy that can legally be called an insurance policy post-ACA? I thought that companies were voluntarily cancelling that poo poo, hence the "keep your doctor" nontroversy.

Even if an insurance company does offer that, it's their fault because the insurance companies are still private entities.

e: Unless you are coming from the left and attacking the ACA for not having done enough to prevent them but this is mike lester so I know that's not the case.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

What's a new President without a really stupid use of Secret Service time?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

But what if . . . the coal . . . is clean??

Oh go chew on a lump why don't you! < :mad: >

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

...You know, if I had made a list of people I expected to actually refer to Manning by the correct name (well, initial), Branco would have been nowhere on it.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Good lord you're getting somehow worse at this.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

On this dark day, I give you sweet memories of a more innocent time. I give you... DOG ON CAR

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Spiffster posted:

It's not far off from his original work so it was all the same to me. :shrug:

It was always pretty much a They Live scenario

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

My advisor and associate department head at a major university is actually very conservative. Of course like all good boomers he was a hippy back in the day.

We used to make jokes about how he was far more conservative than somebody whose money comes from government grants really should be. His research wasn't even the people-killing kind!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

SexyBlindfold posted:

was Bill Leak the one whose political opinions could legit be attributed to brain injury?

Yes.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Hopefully poor Pepe can die soon and enjoy the oblivion of forgotten memes but I'm not optimistic

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I mean it's fairly safe to say that if someone actually says they're a white supremacist, they're a white supremacist

or else just an idiot

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I mean maybe? To people who really want to be afraid of leftists he is now a darling for a while but for other people he's that Nazi guy who got punched and cried on the Internet about it

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Wow, I didn't know that Nazi Germany waged war on Dr Seuss!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

shouldn't you be getting caught on video kicking a toddler in a McDonalds somewhere

only if the toddler is a nazi

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

This is good, but it really misses the detail from Conway's buttons:

Yep, golden cats. Sure.

If she wants to have cat motifs she'd better watch out for noted immortal vampire Hirohiko Araki's revenge for doing a shittier version of one of his villains' styles.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Deniers look at all the evidence, declare it false, then ask why there is no evidence. It's beautiful in its own hosed up, confusing way.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall's "caricature" of Trump is always going to be the most annoying thing for me about his cartoons. Absolutely no attempt whatsoever.

Contempt is an emotion besides being smug as hell.

Also drawing it requires talent.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

How can juggalos go on like this, when the real insane clown posse . . . is in the White House!!!

loving GOVT

HOW DOES IT WORK

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Pentaro posted:

Donald John Trump's The Art of the Deal. :haw:

When I was younger I had a friend whose mother did this with every Lego set. She made him build it as it was supposed to be, then she took a hot glue gun to the thing.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Delonas is probably the closest.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chard posted:

Not sure how thread-pertinent this is, but Trump fired the AG and ICE Director today. I don't know that our crop of scribblers is prepared for this and what else may come.

A bunch of lazy "you're fired" cartoons from the usual suspects, probably.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Chard posted:

that feel when you get so into the weeds of how hosed we are that you forget the president was a reality tv star

It's pretty easy to predict politoons, just look for the laziest possible thing that has either a tenuous connection to thing or that resembles a joke from this angle over here, real far away though, and you have to kind of squint a bit too

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Starbucks consistently earns ire of hate groups, AGC

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

not even calling it Decappuccino

loving shameful

loving shitass "political cartoonist" can't even make a pun when it's staring him in the face

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Alright I admit it it's nice when reality is kind enough to own a ben garrison cartoon so thoroughly

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Hey Twitter, your logo is being shown literally loving America now. Maybe it's time to do some serious PR work or something?

ban him

BAN HIM

DO IT TWITTER I RELISH THE BLOOD

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Skippy Granola posted:

I confess, this one went over my head

Mitch is a hypocritical gently caress over SC appointments and it's extremely bullshit. There's not a ton going on in this one.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Nonsense, the President is Republican!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Ularg posted:

My God, he's a real life Bill Leak character.

Nah, racism doesn't exist in Bill Leak cartoons.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Guys, it's clearly Rachel Maddow.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

gently caress off you disingenuous hack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did Obama do things that would have sickened King? Reagan was Reagan but he was still a public servant as far as I know, and any public servant should look at Trump and be sickened. And that's leaving aside the cold war stuff.

I dunno about sickened but in many ways Obama was the white moderate that King specifically called the biggest problem.

• Locked thread