Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Meryl Streep lookin chiseled as heck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Flowers For Algeria posted:

So sucking cock is OK, as long as you never take it out? Sounds all right.

Also you can't spit

we have too many loving emotes and I can't find the one I want here :mad:

e: Ehhhh it's not the one I wanted but let's go with :cumpolice:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

The right to fair trial is also enshrined in the UN, we shouldn't have to argue about the constitution for this.

the us only cares about the un when it's politically advantageous, and the un puts up with it because of the absurdly bloated us military budget meaning they don't have to spend it themselves

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Tei posted:

Aristotle had a lot of loving dumb ideas

...the catholic church adopted aristotle stupid physic ideas has dogma. They burned one or two guys like Giordano Bruno for suggesting alternative theories to the dumb bullshit of Aritistole.

Anyone quoting Aristotle is probably suspicious of a religious education.

TBF when the extent of your instruments is the bare human senses this makes as much sense as basically anything else

The real silliness doesn't begin until you start dismissing and/or suppressing knowledge gained from vastly superior detectors because it makes people in the past look kinda dumb

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

oddium posted:

everyone on my twitter is angry at the devos rockwell cartoon. hachi machi

It's a very bad cartoon

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Yeah this is literally the same, definitely. Terrorizing a 6 year old girl who was trying to go to school is the same as this. The context is a match. Absolutely. The ongoing campaign of terror and harassment, throwing rotten eggs at a child for daring to get an education, yeah that sounds about equal to this yessir. Also I would like to point out that it was probably the dumbocrats who were blocking Ruby from going to school in the first place, this is definitely an issue for which I can talk about "being on the right side of history" because I always have been.

I mean very technically the motive is similar in that the racists thought black children would ruin the public schools so it's one of those "I guess you can force some parallels, if you really really wanted to, but you'd be an idiot"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

TheBigAristotle posted:

Trump's nipples: :barf:

Trump's left leg: :wtc:

Vlad's right leg is doing the same thing.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

Goat Yoga sounds fun, thank you Tinsley for making me discover it.

(It's just normal yoga but there are baby goats quite literally kidding around to make it cute and amusing.)

Also:

We need to FOIA this file.

"Unfortunately, no one can be... told... what goatse is."

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ramirez is his own editor. No joke.

I thought he was freelance now because the paper stopped running?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Stalin, like all other men, was totally unable to pull off a mustache. It's one of the few pieces of evidence that he was a human.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Farecoal posted:

Uhhh nice alternate reality post????

Mustaches are terrible :colbert:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I mean maybe "ethics in games journalism" tricked some people into thinking it was about the whole weirdness where the companies buying ad space are the same ones whose products are being reviewed but it started and ended at misogyny

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

gently caress THE LIBERAL ARTS - man with a liberal arts degree who lazily draws a smug duck every day

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Nenonen posted:

Not to mention "I.Q. Over 80"

I thought about saying :argh: but IQ is a sliding scale there will always be people with IQ over 80 :argh: but realized that that's a pretty good educated person trap

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Keiya posted:

Christ what is this, Der Donald's Face?

A man salutes and promises to protect Donald Trump every day. But it's cardboard. ehehe!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Doc Hawkins posted:

Someone who's actually watched the movie please explain this one.

This is bad in one of the same ways as that horrific Devos one was, but also bad in its own special ways!

Not the least because the liquid goes into trump's mouth, not out of it!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

OldMemes posted:

How Garrison is going to try and spin the Milo controversy?

Literally never talk about it unless Milo pays him to

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Mystic Mongol posted:

Those guys are adults, though.

That's a girl, though.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Really, the first few should be "oh dear sweet jesus please let this not crash and burn America"

And then the last one "haha, suckers!"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Who doesn't, though?

He's the world's best grandad, and he loves cats. :3:

Auditors hate him!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

BrancoMoore's sporting a head of hair to put GarrisonTrump to shame. :stare:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Hey now, at least it sounds like the good guys win in that book.

"The queen of England is forced to marry her son to..... a Pakistani woman!!!"

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

quick, someone get prince charles on the line and ask how that made him feel

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah the thing about sin taxes is that they are... not great at actually providing revenue. I actually ran some numbers for my job and the company had an immediate, noticeable, and (so far) permanent drop in volume of cigarette sales when PA instituted the $1/pack tax last year. Sin taxes like that are definitely effective in stopping, at least when it's that big. Probably like 5-10 cents would not have made many people quit but a dollar sure did.

I mean I think it's still a net revenue gain but trying to both gain revenue and make people stop doing a thing with the same exact tax is uh, foolish.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Baloogan posted:

one day we will rise up and destroy your way of life like you so casually condemn us!

SODA FOREVER

On the day when y'all sin tax plain black coffee

I will be very very sad and possibly literally die

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

Donald Trump loves Citizen Kane; he identifies with the shitbag titular character and is too dumb to grasp the major theme of the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrBuWXVEaiU

How is it possible to view that movie and not get that despite all of his wealth and power, Charles Foster Kane was absolutely miserable :psyduck:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

euphronius posted:

Does Israel even have enough room for all American Jews to come over?

They WOULD if those pesky anti-semites would just let them murder all the subhuman filth living on the land!!!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

BarbarianElephant posted:

A thing that doesn't exist in women's restrooms, for obvious reasons. I could have peed next to hundreds of transwomen and never noticed because all women's toilets have individual stalls with doors. But when has logic and facts ever mattered to Republicans?

Hell every person in a stall next to me when pooping in the men's room could have been a woman for all I know because I don't care

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I have two reactions:

1) it would have been a mercy for everyone in ASoIaF to be aborted

2) clickhole for the love of all things why don't you have Joffrey or somebody peaking through a crack in that door

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

loquacius posted:

please tell me "Trump paid even more money in taxes in 2005 than these Democratic politicians (who made much, much, MUCH less money than he did that year) :mmmsmug:" isn't gonna be a rightwing meme because holy poo poo it's so loving dumb

Do they think every Democrat should pay more money in taxes than every Republican just by reason of political affiliation or what

I mean it wouldn't be the first time the RWM created and exploited a misunderstanding about the way the income tax system works

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Spoeank posted:

I'm the accidental admission that the wall won't loving do anything

I'm St Pat driving all the snakes further into America

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cloks posted:

Goddamn Garrison, what benefit do you get from Nationalism in a foreign country?

M O S L E M H O R D E S

_______\|
:shuldigsay:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

The only cartoonist who could have done a good tribute strip beat him to the grave soooo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

I highly doubt Bill Leak was capable of producing any kind of good strip, much less an obit one.

(I meant Morrie Turner, I thought I was in the comic strip megathread which is also talking about incoming terrible tribute strips, but from Guy "I want to gently caress Aunt Fritzi from Nancy" Gilchrist)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cpt.Americant posted:

I know it's minor.. but there's no "H" in music. Like, unless he's working on some kind of different music notation, climbing it goes from G back to A of the next octive up. I know it's a minor detail but it's like, about as basic as music can get if you're going to do an obit to a music icon.

I mean yeah those exist but not commonly used in America.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I would love to take that test because taking bullshit exams is my jam.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

Didn't see this one posted yet.

Oh my god the Onion always delivers

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah it pretty much had to be EVH, he's the next super high profile guitarist in the line.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Jedit posted:

In the process driving a 4x4 through a group of French schoolkids.

You should get out of your bubble more. You'll look less like an insouciant prick if you know what you're talking about before you post.

I mean I knew that but I saw the skull in the water and wondered if someone had managed to poison the entire Thames or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

Nevertheless, he is still a pizza truther.

i believe in pizza

pizza is real, and strong, and my friend

• Locked thread