Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Happy new year thread! Or is that just what they want you to think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Prediction: One of Trump's cronys or some other subsidiary connected to his administration will at some point during his term purchase Twitter for a song, ostensibly to "keep the national discussion alive", but it will mainly be subsidized and re-geared toward being a propaganda outlet.

Not having a Twitter account or not being subscribed to Donald's twitter will be grounds for a federal investigation.
Putin will buy twitter, heard it here first. A more entertaining option would be if China bought it.

A bit surprised Dees is still on pizzagate. Obama still has to take our guns, declare martial law, put us in camps, and name himself God-Emperor before the 20th.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Nenonen posted:

Uhm, Dees, salami is not kosher, at least make it a pineapple pizza or something other if you want to blame the ZOG for it.
The lizard ZOG Illuminati may have faked the holocaust, did 9/11, and filled the air with chemtrails, but pineapple on pizza is a line even they will not cross.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Trump is a citizen of the world

As much as I would like that one specifically to be true, I didn't see it in the actual report released. I don't even think any of the lists went past 6.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

A little confusing. Either Dees changed his mind about the Donald again or he is trying to show that the Illuminati are mad Trump beat their rigged system. Did Trump say something about Israel recently?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Because she had already answered it.

haveblue posted:

Commander-in-chief is the title of the leader of the military and that's the President. State governors don't get this.
Governors do have the command of the national guard units though.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Mister Beeg posted:

How many people are aware of Daryl Cagle's daughter, Susie (also a cartoonist)?

https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/823986329738285056

Needless to say, she's more "on the nose" than her dad.
I learned this from the bitcoin threads when she covered the Silk Road trial. They were good cartoons that I now can't find.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

I can't really get mad at Dees since he has legit mental issues. Can someone post those weird comics where he was convinced people were breaking into his house and slightly moving his shoes?
I can't find that particular one right now. Probably isn't a good idea to rely on his site to find stuff again. Instead have something I don't think has been posted before.

TLDR: Dees has been implanted with nanotechnology and his bike has been moved so obviously Mossad is after him for questioning the holocaust in his books. :tinfoil:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Corny Cornflake posted:

Cute, but not so cute if you're a term or seasonal employee or an employee waiting for a seasonal rehire or someone hoping for summer work with NPS- Badlands has likely screwed you for the foreseeable future.

Hope PR Ranger there enjoys scrubbing toilets!
Trump already put out a hiring freeze so they likely weren't going to get the job unless it involves deporting people.

Cpt.Americant posted:

He's also literally complemented Kim Jong Un many times and called him a great leader. He also said lots of praiseworthy things about Kim Jong Il as well.

This isn't coming out of nowhere, authoritarians tend to like other authoritarians.
Is there a source on the compliments? I know he was saying something should be done about NK in the debates but hadn't heard anything praiseworthy.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

First Dees since Trump took office.

33 is some free mason numerology in case you were wondering.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Not the topic I expected.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

why the gently caress would scientists give a poo poo if it proves god exists? Do people like Dees believe real life is a Captain Planet cartoon with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL scientists?
Let me answer that with a cartoon.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Not So Fast posted:

The right to fair trial is also enshrined in the UN, we shouldn't have to argue about the constitution for this.
That doesn't really help. They would see it as just another example of the UN meddling in the sovereignty of the US.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

Matt Bors is surely a goon, right?
I think he is the one that once mentioned looking at this thread once or something like that.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I wondered what Dees though of bitcoin. I always wanted him to find some crazy conspiracy with it.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

SomeMathGuy posted:

I... think... he's trying to blame that mass beaching incident on Native American magic, possibly some kind of vengeful retaliation for the DAPL? I can't believe I'm saying this but he's usually more straightforward.
Usually Dees posts some sort of youtube related to whatever crazy he latched onto this week but this one was posted with no explanation.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I hope this clears up any confusion from previous cartoons about how Dees feels about Trump now.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Lord Hydronium posted:

The giant Star of David lurking behind the Capitol is a nice touch. Just in case you didn't pick up the message from the rest of them.

No chemtrails though.
A Star of David made of chemtrails would be peak Dees and I am surprised it hasn't happened, at least to my knowledge.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Ben posted:

They love death
Garrison is onto us.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Where is the crazy Dees?
Stopped clock and all that but accompanying this was a video questioning if the leak was released by the state as a distraction and also features that Garrison of Obama in a vault.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I'm sure in his archives there are comics congratulating Clinton and Obama on the Dow going up and criticizing it going down under Bush. Right?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Not a new Dees but I wanted to give people something that isn't a bunch of text.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

cis autodrag posted:

I'm confused. Does he think fema camps are bad? Because that looks rad to me.
Can't find the original on his site but this might answer your question:

or maybe not.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I don't know what the original topic was but I'm sure you guys are pretty far from it now. Just stop.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I guess New England seceded from Trump.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Are you allowed to draw cartoons featuring former presidents dying or about to die without getting a visit from the Secret Service?
Vampires are undead already so I think he is in the clear on that front.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

SSNeoman posted:

Isn't that the Rwanda massacre memorial? If so, go gently caress yourself Dees.
If you mean that stone thing in the upper right that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones. Popular with conspiracy theorists especially for "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." A lot of them think Ted Turner put them up.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

None of that wall of text explains how Obama hacked elections disguised as Russia, or if he did why Trump won anyway.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

I still have no idea how Kirschen stays employed. I guess they just don't give a poo poo and they're probably paying him less than an actual staff cartoonist.
Didn't someone say some rich right wing guy in Israel gives him a bunch of money?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Why is this timing significant?

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Camel Camus posted:

Hooooo boy if ever there were two things that don't ever need to meet they'd be the PolToons Thread and WH40K.
I disagree entirely. And we already have God Emperor Trump.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I you guessed NASA is secretly underwater you get a cookie. Here is the video that accompanied this cartoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Faustian Bargain posted:

Wait, Dees is a flat-earther? I figured that would be a bridge too far.
Well this week he is anyway. Next week he might find out the earth is round...but we are on the inside.

• Locked thread