Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Definitely a good cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How. How did we get to where treason is okay when sticking it to the libs?

How??

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Fister Roboto posted:

How long until people are unironically saying that it's only "light treason"?

Limiting adjectives like "only" do not exist in Republican vocabularies.

It's either nothing at all or the biggest deal ever.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Potato Salad posted:

I'm fairly confident that he's ceded the foundational stake of control of the coming pacific trade alliance to the Chinese.

Outside that, he did violate the establishment clause with a travel moratorium that any person literate enough to read Trump's own words can see is based on glaring religious animus. That's pretty much it.

Japan and Korea. China is specifically not a member of TPP because its geopolitical purpose was to undermine Chinese regional dominance.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I hate when I see ralls that reflect my views. Because I know he's full of poo poo pretty much all the time, but also the Republican party needs to be destroyed before it does any more harm.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Wow, this newly minted autocratic regime seems to be copying my politics, guess they're the good guys.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Garrison is definitely gonna support Trump, but who else is gonna go to bat for Nazis?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Is it okay to want political cartoonists dead when they portray the victims of terrorists as just as bad as terrorists?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I don't often say this, but gently caress you Latuff. Israel is lovely, but they don't really have death-to-arab groups who get state sanction.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

D.N. Nation posted:

Thing Happened; debt. That's some good cartoonin'.

Wrong Stephen King horror movie.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Iron Crowned posted:

The Thing was John Carpenter, idiot

All horror movies are by Steven King.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

You know for a cartoon with mediocre art and a redundant message, I like this one.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Redcaps having their heads crushed by professional athletes is totally something I'd watch.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tibalt posted:

I don't feel like reading back 400000000000 pages so I'll ask here: why is this in the political cartoons thread?

Because the usual theme of the strip is "liberals are corrupt and none of these Republicans are real Republicans"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I'm sad they stopped calling us watermelons.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I love how Republicans say "oh so you think America is bad", as if America doesn't have giant loving problems.

Yes. America is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Cat Mattress posted:

72 is Trump's IQ.

Rex tillerson: technically accurate?

• Locked thread