Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Farking Bastage posted:

4chan has officially given Ben Garrison Stockholm syndrome.

https://twitter.com/grrrgraphics/status/844674787641217024

When making the windmill gif I learned that image googling Ben Garrison results in pictures of him edited into nazi uniforms pretty much from the get go, and I guess he's fine with that now. The conversion is finally complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Huh, I guess the Cathars were the right ones all along!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Munchables posted:

Re: political dynasties, my friend's grandpa is a conspiracy theorist, and he once told me that every president is related, and they're all related to the British royal family, so every president was elected only because they're all related, and it was all planned. I wonder if ol' Zyklon believes this, and Trump is the first president to destroy this evil globalist elitist nepotism.

I mean, technically, yeah, a majority of presidents have European royal genealogies somewhere down the line (even Obama), but so does like a third of Europe. Funnily enough, this obsession with royal blood gave birth this rather quirky theory.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

chairface posted:

I know, I know, picking on Ted Rall for his inability to draw is beating a dead horse, but those non-euclidean nightmare guns he's given the french-democrat resistance fighters :psyduck:

I dunno man, looks pretty historically accurate to me

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Kirtchen is the kind of old zionist that is wont to make the stereotypical (but accurate) jokes about how haha jews can't agree about anything! isn't it funny how we argue about everything all the time? But also, if you disagree with him politically you are a blood traitor and an enemy of the Jewish people.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Don't forget he proudly draw a comic depicting the dubiously biographical chronicle of how he needlessly escalated a fight with a high school bully and tried to murder him several times. That totally happened you guys.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Xander77 posted:

Finally managed to track down JaggerMcDagger's scan of "My War with Brian":
http://imgur.com/a/0U7J6

It's missing some of the most important pages (Brian getting disemboweled), and the little excerpt from Rall's testimony in an unrelated trial going "this part is untrue" etc. Anyone got either?

I don't know about the latter part, but here's the disemboweling sequence.
http://imgur.com/a/TThtK

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
The flag pin being upside down is a nice touch.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

HootTheOwl posted:

How many months before we rail on it being obsessive like Garrison and the shoe?

By that point he'll move on to blinking SOS in Morse code during press conferences and insisting it's just a twitch.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I don't know enough about the US political system to know what the Nuclear Option is, but based on the cartoons I'm just going to assume the republicans are just straight up going to use actual nuclear weapons, launching them into the capitol and destroying Washington in a giant ball of flame.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Wow, this just keeps going, huh? We're five strips into this abortion, how much longer can he keep it up?
Water bottles are a scam, ripped jeans are expensive, black people don't like camping. This is a middle aged white comedian's set from like 1991. Tinsley found a shoebox full of old dusty notes from three decades ago and decided to milk it for what it's worth.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Jurgan posted:

It's not that complicated. Jesus rose from the dead, then destroyed the thing that killed him as a symbol of it having no power over him.

Don't forget how he apparently pulled the nails from his hands, and then stuck them neatly back where his hands were on the cross. Which is a symbol of how Glenn McCoy has no power over the medium of art.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

What a a HAIR RAISING cartoon. Really HAIRY situation we have here, with these HAIRbrained nuclear leaders and all, but you know what they say, HAIR today, gone tomorrow!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
That is almost too perfect.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

The first one. The first one is more troubling. Actual murder is more heinous than being subject to the bystander effect over the internet.
Glad to be of help, Ramirez, hit me up the next time you have an ethical query.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

KillerQueen posted:

2/10, points for freemasonry but I don't think even one of those stars is "of David"

Yeah, Dees is realy losing his t-
Wait... what is that?

Computer, give me an enhanced visual! Magnify lower right quadrent by 1000%, and clean up the picture a bit.

Is that....?! get me that object on the view screen, now!

MOTHER OF GOD

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Xander77 posted:

I assumed it was the oold anecdote about a group of people who memorized a joke book and only had to state the page number for everyone to get the joke.

Off topic, but who the gently caress have you pissed off that they keep spending money on giving you those lovely titles?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I like to think that chicken Sanders was once a man, but got turned into a chicken person through some scientific artifice. Now he must live everyday trying to suppress the urge to eat himself.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Other people can say mean things and insult Jesus, so why can't I call a black man a friend of the family????

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Xander77 posted:

Anyone got Rall's "b-but, Drones?!" comic? Peak Rall (in a mountain of peaks), but I somehow neglected to save it.

You're gonna have to be, like, WAYYY more specific.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS, IPSO FACTO IT IS USELESS.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Somfin posted:

Hey all.

Xander77 has just given me the push to get 2024, and my commentary, into the new toons thread.

I'd asked him, but I think I'll put the question to the thread as a whole- what format would you like it to be in? Post by post, as it was presented in the old thread (but significantly faster)? Or in blocks?

Ffffpppost the entire thing in one go. I welcome death.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Somfin posted:

I literally cannot do that due to message length limits.

Well then make like a machine gun and shot post after post of rall into my brain until naught remains but a bloody cavity.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Tinsley has left body parts on an assortment of hills. He's dying in installments.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Streak posted:

Guys I think I'm going to kill Bruce Tinsley

You wouldn't be the first. If you kill Bruce Tinsley you are forced to become him and take his place. It's the Tinsley clause. The original Bruce Tinsley died twenty years ago.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
The other day I was doodling over some inventory papers at work, and to my horror discovered only half way through that I am in fact doodling potential political cartoons. I stopped in disgust, but still decided to draw one out today since I have a day off due to medical stuff, and I am a bored, broken man.

I wanted to colour it but I felt gross just making it so I gave up. I hate drawing.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

someone from like 10 pages ago posted:

Do more of these

Yeah ok. I don't value my life anyway.
But I did mean it when I said I hate drawing. It's boring and I get mad. So for the second attempt I added a layer of abstraction and made the characters tube people, as it's easier to draw. I added colour to make it seem like an effort was made. I'm starting to get the hang of this. Look out Gorrell, I'm-a comin'!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I hope I die soon

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

M... Make a meatship...

CampingCarl posted:

This is just amazing.

Hello new wallpaper.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Fulchrum posted:

Given that I'm willing to bet money Rall couldn't name a single one of Hillary's policies, it's pretty hard to take anything like that seriously.

uhh... Drones? DRONES!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
i feel sick

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

RaspberryCommie posted:

I don't know what it is (outside of the abhorrent opinions) about Branco's art but it just seems so horribly unwholesome. Like I feel somewhat ill looking at it.

Ironically, that Colbert caricature is probably the best looking human being he's drawn in ages. Face isn't too puffy, no permascowl or a distended stomach filled with bowling balls...

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Pop-ups are back, baby! And they're better than ever!

nerd plus rage posted:

I like this a lot

Thanks. I probably won't do any more because I hated every second of that.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Internet Webguy posted:

"Better label the blood 'terrorism' so people know what the blood is from on the cake labeled 'open borders.'"

Branco doesn't know how elections work.

Kurtofan posted:

i'm the hand butt

Looks more like hand boobs to me.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Republicans posted:

How. How is he so bad at this.

By this point I cannot believe that Ramirez's career is anything but the result of a monkey's paw wish he made.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

:gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Starving Wolf fucked around with this message at 11:00 on May 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Kurtofan posted:

i don't even understand this one but 'im guessing it's a lovely opinion

It's meant to be France I think? The joke is that with Macron in charge it's been thoroughly islamified and the Eiffel tower is covered with a veil.

• Locked thread