Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

he_made_the_trains_run_on_time.bmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Seems to me that's a fairly easily countered argument.

"Yeah but look at literally everyone in power in your party right now."

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Oh, you mean they were arrested and charged, Tinsley?

Man, it's sounding like justice was loving done. Wow.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

All that soul-searching and we're already back on board the Trump Train.

E: Two weeks from now, "As a young black-latino woman, I think it's completely fair for a cabal of wealthy old white men to dictate what happens to my cat."

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

OldTennisCourt posted:

Hmm yes a congressman making decisions about women's health is the same as a mother make a choice for her child good point KKKlurf

And of course he's anti-circumcision in the most pathetically asinine way possible

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Death Ray posted:

Just for fun: Dancin' Donald with more stages!

Oh lordy it's fantastic.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

endlessmonotony posted:

Removing the foreskin has no benefit unless you're suffering from a specific medical problem, not in a world where "running clean water" and "condoms" exist.

And it causes severe trauma to babies, makes the glans less sensitive, makes the penis more susceptible to injury and makes jerking off harder - and that's when nothing goes wrong and they don't lop off a chunk by accident and there's no infection.

You'd have to be opposed to masturbation with a religious fervor to think it's a good idea once you know the facts.

It's needless, awful surgery for babies that's routinely done for no reason other than tradition, and it should have been banned for decades by now.

... now I don't get how feminism is stopping this in any way, or why women supposedly are against men on this topic.

Perfect username for the post, thanks for your oh-so-important input on this loving vital matter that really brutally impacts so many people.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ularg posted:

Who the hell glues together blocks? Especially your friends blocks?

Who has a friend two years younger than them at an age when they have blocks

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Arglebargle III posted:

What happened at paypal that it has produced good and evil billionaires?

Mirror dimension incursion.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

sinking belle posted:

Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus,

We should really get that in smilie form at this point. Call it :umberto: or whatever.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Twelve by Pies posted:

Garrison is the guy who made a cartoon of Trump effortlessly defeating the whiny baby Mexican President at chess, when in reality the Mexican President basically said "I'm not paying for your wall, gently caress you" and canceled a meeting with Trump.

So if impeachment proceedings start, he'll draw a cartoon of big manly Trump beating up the crying wussy Congressmen, while in reality Trump would be whining constantly that it was SO UNFAIR on Twitter.

Getting that meeting cancelled was but a move in glorious leader Trump's game of 3-dimensional hyperchess with whiny baby Mexico

Now see how he effortlessly makes the sun rise and the tides flow as wimpy Obama struggled to achieve

*three weeks later*

For you see if glorious golden leader Trump hadn't been banned from Twitter his masculine prowess would have overwhelmed Europe and brought those cheese eating surrender monkeys to heel so of course the perfidious shadows behind the thrones needed that stopped

*three weeks later*

Illuminati Rothschilds banksters octopi taking over the free world the snarling heathen horde with scimitars and turbans threatens our white women only the nuclear fire of the Golden Son of God can save us now

*three weeks later*

Y'all know where this is heading, and I don't want to write it anymore.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mister Olympus posted:

I was about to remark that you don't get to lower the discourse as much as Tinsley--not to mention the entire Republican machine--has then complain about how lowbrow everything has gotten... then I remembered this.

i mean it still applies, but man.

Who wants to bet he ignores current events entirely?

Some sharks in the shark community are arguing that Donald Trump's ban on sharks is racist but they're the real racists* because anti-shark backlash the media liberals college professors safe spaces squirrels that DUI was bullshit

*A.P. 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

What the gently caress.

Just noticed the phone in the glass of water by the bed.

May be the cleverest use of imagery I've seen in a cartoon in a long, long time.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Skippy Granola posted:

Dude looks like he drank from the wrong grail, and the grail was filled with praline milkshake.

Dude looks like he informed on the mob and they fished him out of the Hudson.

Dude looks like the portrait of Dorian Grey only he becomes more decrepit each time a minority group gets a right.

Dude looks like he was sculpted out of sulfurous horseshit by the God of racist propaganda.

Dude looks like a max-corruption Fable II character.

Dude looks like Palpatine after a breakup.

I've always been a fan of Charlie Brooker, but one of his self-descriptions seems oddly apt, with a touch up-

Dude looks like a disheveled clown mask stretched over a dented hubcap.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Dude looks like what would happen if you cloned Hitler in a vat of pork oil

Dude looks like a sad, tuskless walrus after liposuction

Dude looks like an understuffed, mouldy bratwurst

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ted Rall as secretary of state

Ted Rall thinks that he is literally the best possible leftist to be secretary of state

Y'all better shut the gently caress up about Branco being the dumbest cartoonist

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Much like Klurf Boy.

Ah, the ever-underappreciated "I'm the guy that sucks, plus I got depression" gambit.

You're correct that you're basically like Red Panels. Just not the way you wish you were.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

loving inconsistent pixel sizes within the same image are the worst thing. I'm okay with a pixel-vector blend but the pixels should be actual goddamn pixels.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

Attacking Nazis is always self defense.

Unless you fit the Aryan ideal.

Then it's just good manners.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Angepain posted:

I like how we've all given up on king possum ever paying attention to the thread or the dates of things and just accepted reposts as a fact of life now.

This looks like an edit, is there an original version of this by someone?

I put 'em in the same mental category as FAROOQ and PCOS Bill and MisterBibs. Probably senile, definitely not worth trying to get them to change their ways at this point.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

santanotreal posted:

It's actually sad how stupid you'd need to be to see millions of protestors (or, hell, even just a thousand) and think "they must be paid to protest", as if 1)the only reason someone would have to protest is if they're paid to do it, 2) someone has the money to constantly pay for protests and 3) the only way someone could possibly have a differing opinion than you is again if they're paid for it.

AND 4) These fuckers who are being paid are still in the wrong, despite acting in their rational best interest by taking what obviously must be fuckloads of money in order to be paid violent hooligans, because __________________

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Fulchrum posted:

How are all of you so loving terrible at this?

Yeah, when I look at that rock, I see three things- 'blue', 'entirely isolated from a nearby landmass,' and 'in the sea'.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Uncle Sam getting the most uncomfortable boner right now

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Perverse as opposed to the wholesome and heartwarming original story :confused:

Yeah, the Muslim version has them both die, unlike the-

Suicide? Both of 'em?

And she was 13?

And her maid says what?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Keiya posted:

It's been a long time, what does her maid say?

100% jokes about Juliet, who is 13, getting sexed up. Including one which is reminiscing about making thise jokes when Juliet was still learning to walk.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Weirdo posted:

How can you start a dialogue when you delete your facebook?!

It can't be a dialogue if no-one agrees with me! There have to be two sides and my side has to win! :qq:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Took me a moment. Very good.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

tyblazitar posted:

Back during the Bush years, a Norwegian hip hop group made the killhim.nu campaign, literally soliciting donations for a bounty on Dubya. The Secret Service weren't too happy and managed to get the web site shut down, but that was the extent of the punishment. I think Kaminsky's safe.
The joke here is that the owner of this forum got a visit from the Secret Service after some folks made some slightly-too-ironic jokes about killing President George W Bush. As a result there is an official file in the Secret Service database where a slightly flustered Richard Kyanka explains what Goatse is to a pair of confused secret service agents.

This cartoonist really doesn't know how call centres work, but he sure watches a lot of infomercials.

Watching Gorrell quintuple-down on "Trump's great y'all haters are just sad" is actually kind of gratifying. The increasingly childish and whiny nature of his quintuple-down shows that he's being forced to retreat to some really, really pathetic inner feelings.

Speaking of inner feelings :stare:

Jesus Christ I didn't think I'd actually see the day that the mask dropped. I knew that eventually we'd see what was really lurking behind Garrison's belief system but- what the gently caress- here it is, in full view, so loving early into this thing. There's still four loving years to go! Everyone should read the gently caress out of that because it is genuinely fascinating and worrying. I've got no idea what's coming, but I foresee loving Jesus allegories, up to and including Manly Trump being literally crucified by hooknosed figures identified as "Agents of the Shadow."

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Samurai Sanders posted:

What the hell is he talking about?

Goat yoga is apparently a thing.

Tinsley is against it because it is new and different and strange.

I can't wait for the two-week delay to start absolutely biting him in the arse.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Putting myself in the shoes of his editor, he'd have to be the most phenomenal cock sucker on this earth,
I'm talking god-tier skills.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ramirez is his own editor. No joke.

I don't see these two statements being in conflict.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I was told once that the President generally sets the style for Men's suits. I guess I'd rather be out of style for the next few years.

Can't wait for five-foot-long ties to be in again

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

OldTennisCourt posted:

It's a very good thing Red Panels will never find a girlfriend because he'd slap her the second she talked 'out of line' with him.

I guarantee you, 100%, the second Red Panels finds an actual girlfriend he will become a submissive doormat with zero actual personality, and immediately adopt her politics, whatever they happen to be, without question.

I mean, he already is, it's just that his girlfriend is that female avatar that GamerGate came up with.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tei posted:

(image is not related)

then why loving post it

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

OldMemes posted:

The amount of mental hoops Garrison must has to jump through to think Trump is a clever, plucky muscle bound adonis standing up for the little guy must be exhausting.

Like everything else in this trainwreck of a presidency, I think there's zero actual thought going on to justify it. I think he just hopes it'll piss off The Liberals. Which is kind of funny because it just makes us try to, and fail to, worry about the flabby old bastard.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Payne believes there's going to be a land war with Mexico.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Branco still farting out anti-Obama toons because apparently it's still 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

The public are rodents who the GOP fears out of kindness. A... uh...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Angepain posted:

the power of Love

you loving evil bastard

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lord Hydronium posted:

There were always the stories, of course. The orange Demon King of Madness himself, capering in his white palace as his diminutive hands play out a delirious staccato to which the monsters dance. The frog worshippers who bow before him in their red caps, gibbering in unholy tongues. The Spice Merchant, trading in secrets and lies. That old trickster Bright Bart, spreading sickness and insanity across the land. Why were the elders so afraid to sleep within sight of the village walls? We never quite understood.

It's said that the Demon King of Madness defeated almost a dozen challengers, including the scions of two ancient families, to claim the throne of the white palace. And it is said that the true lord of that place during his time of rule was not the Demon King himself, but instead the unwanted drunken coward known as the Bannon. The Bannon wove himself so closely to the Demon King, and earned so much of his trust through flattery and obsequious politeness, that he could simply hand the king a piece of paper and the King would sign it, unread and unknowing as to its contents.

Those in the red caps knew all of this. They knew all of the failings of the Demon King but hailed him as the next coming of their god. It is said that in the dark days before the great burning, you could go to any town in that kingdom and hear them chanting in bunkers that were once basements, and on the shooting ranges that were once game fields, and in churches with their bent steeples. "Maga. Maga. Maga." On and on and on like the beating of a great communal heart.

Somfin fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Feb 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

The :qq: WHY CELEBRITY SAY OPINIONS, WHYYY :qq: cartoons are extra delightful because you know it comes from a place of profound jealousy that even a B-list celebrity has more of an audience for their opinions than the most popular political cartoonist.

And you know they were loving creaming themselves over Clint Eastwood's empty chair talk

• Locked thread