Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Does Ben know that Trump was against Moore in the primary? Nah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You flip out and cry every time an NFL player kneels

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Coming up next on Mallard Fillmore...

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Stefu posted:

Question: What would Ben Garrison draw if he was Finnish and didn't label every drat thing?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Trump: Supports a tax bill that will make him and his layabout kids richer. Clearly not an Elite.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That metaphor is Ramirez-level botched.

It makes me happy that Garrison hitched his happy feelings to an absolute piece of poo poo like Roy Moore and lost.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I see Obama paid his rent for space in Branco's brain on time again.

quote:

Just put on a cheerleader outfit already, Beeler.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You're white, Mr Fish

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Love that Gary McCoy Facebook post. Granted, I could strike them down with my biting McCoy Wit®, but somehow that never seems to work.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This chart with an arrow going up has completely obliterated my worldview, well played Branco

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

ryonguy posted:

I made it moore accurate.

:drat:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That doesn't look remotely like even a funhouse mirror version of Daisy Ridley. Two Pulitzers.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ted Rall is 54 years old.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I refuse to accept any conclusions that Mueller makes – except those that may exonerate Donald Trump – because I wholeheartedly support Donald Trump, despite previously feigning the opposite.

Copy and paste, conservative cartoonists, it'll save you some time.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LOL at Ramriez just tossing out a thoroughly discredited "scandal" and Wormbama in the year 2017.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I think the metaphor is exactly as Varvel intended it, which is to be bullshit for wingnut partisans to use as an "argument."

Eh, maybe he's also stupid. The eternal question.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The Cartoonist Doesn't Understand The Republican Tax Bill

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I support the tax bill despite not knowing a drat thing about it because suck it dems.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I think I had missed that Garrison believes in chemtrails. (I knew he booga-booga'd fluoride.)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Are you 5?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I really want to learn that Garrison lost a shitload of money on Bitcoin.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Drawn by a right-winger. Awesome.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"ISIS sucks."

Bold political take, better make it three Pulitzers

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I love how Steve Kelley's schtick is that he's just a regular-dude sllllllllightly right-leaning centrist with nothing but Main Street values and common 'Merican know-how and also Donald Trump Is Right About Everything, and he illustrates it through this plain, boring style.

I mean, at least Trumper-fluffers like Branco and Lester have the courtesy to accompany their poo poo views with poo poo art. Skelley's gonna be the first mainstream cartoonist we follow to drop an n-bomb and it'll be in the service of such somnolent Trump support that none of us will notice it.

Oh, also, Obama didn't golf or vacation all that much and you dumb loving wingnut cheerleaders were wrong then and you're even wronger now trying to cover for it, mercy.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Somfin posted:

Ramirez, your guys are in power, how can you still be going on about the debt when they're the ones setting the budget did you miss the loving memo

Tbf he drew this for the Daily Signal, which is wingnut welfare hacks all the way down. He's not intellectually honest, but he knows his audience isn't either.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent on Sunday:

those putin nips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What exactly do you want, Stantis?

"Oh, the same ol' retrograde Republican policies and the same amount of bigotry and pig-ignorance, just without Trump tweeting."

• Locked thread