Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

We're all gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

We were always going to die anyway.

Yeah, but before I was relatively sure I would get to play Breath of the Wild first.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

In your face, Geostomp.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Haitian posted:

What is that Redpanels "Goycott" cartoon even trying to say?

I advise anyone confused by Red Panels to go to his Patreon page and watch the video he put up. It's enlightening.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Haitian posted:

I get that the guy's an alt-right Nazi piece of poo poo, but I don't understand what the message of that particular comic is supposed to be. Is it more specific than :hitler:?

No, he's just a loving idiot edgelord who thinks he "counterprogramming" liberal media.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Streak posted:

bring back dbd imo

Bring back DBD, but only post the comic from the last Friday of each month.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Merry GalatianMan #1000, everyone.

To demonstrate his point, I hope the creator of GalatianMan gets caught in a gas explosion.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Angus got kidnapped and sent to a coffee plantation. I think he's okay with it.

Ah, he's one of these insufferable fuckers who fawns over coffee. That explains so much.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Best of Bok 2016 has been posted. It turns out Bok is such a great cartoonist that 40 cartoons qualified.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Phone posted:

I saw it mentioned in the OP, but it's been a while since I've regularly followed this thread: what happened with Day by Day? Did he just slip further into whatever inane garbage he had floating around his empty skull of his? Did it just become straight up indecipherable paranoid delusions now with more anime boobs?

It's still terrible, we were just spared a particularly vile BLM subplot.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Starshark posted:

Is this Black Lives Matter of Bureau of Land Management? Hey, it could go either way...

See, if I were an enterprising right wing comics artist, I would merge them as a running gag.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I, for one, look forward to all the mental hoops conservative cartoonists will have to jump through to excuse the parade of failure Republicans are about to deliver

How on Heaven & Earth could it be anything other than 4-8 years of "this is Obama's fault!"?

Or just this poo poo forever.
https://twitter.com/Quindel1plex/status/816111601308864512

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jan 3, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJelEXaPhJ8

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Can you guys put tiny maracas in all of their hands too?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

VR has no future.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The best spiders are portia spiders. Look em up.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Peanut Butler posted:

a new year happened:

I feel like this one is so close to being a good metaphor. Just have someone walking away from a dead facehugger labeled 2016, maybe with some speech text like "I'm glad that's over".

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Yeah maybe don't savage your wetlands and build destructive fixtures for industry.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

So is Michael loving Ramirez the only conservative pundit who is consistently anti-Assange? What a world we live in.

Man, imagine the year we could have if Real Gonzales focused on Assange and Russia.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Endless lawl.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dees is really sending mixed messages about how he feels regarding pizza gate with that hot dog boy.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Somfin posted:

Okay I don't know if anyone has called this yet but it seems to me that it's way more likely that the guys who came up with this whole 'pizzagate' thing are actual pedophiles trying to covertly broadcast their covering jargon in the dumbest way possible, rather than investigative sleuths putting together some crazy conspiracy.

Dude, people buy into this stuff so easily. Like, my coworker is convinced that "swag" stands for Secretly We Are Gay, and that it was used as a signifier in 1940s Hollywood

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I mean, I know I was born in the 80s, but I don't remember them being like that.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I honestly don't give any kind of a gently caress whether it's true or not, I'm gonna mock the poo poo outta Trump for being a pissbaby urine bitch until his bloated piss filled corpse is buried 6 feet in the ground.

Then I'm gonna piss on his grave, because I know that's what he would've wanted.

I mean I'm not a monster.

You need to show some respect to the office of President Pisspig.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Saved for next year's Worst Caricature.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Somfin posted:

Pre-emptive Gay Abortion award category for 2017- Worst Puppet Cartoon.

It should really be called the "No Puppet, You're the puppet!" Award.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think... both? The mind of Dees is basically a time cube.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Political Cartoons 2017: KER-WHUMP!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

W..what?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Seriously? I mean, I get that caring about and drawing attention to native matters is Marty's primary concern, but I'm pretty sure it's not just native Americans who will die with the repeal of the ACA. The reaper is not discriminating here, thousands of all races will die.

Literally no one else is going to point out how repealing the ACA will affect Native Americans.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

McDem the Crime Donkey here. If the president tries to grab you by the pussy, tell an adult right away!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oh.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Disregarding whether or not he was right in this characterization – and he was, BTW – Obama said the guns/religion thing eight loving years ago.

The right will litigate everything Obama has said from now until the end of time. Mark my words, in two years, when the GOP has savaged the ACA and there's public outcry over the lack of a replacement, McCoy or some other thundering dickhead will make a "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" Obama comic.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Red Panels continues to self-own though, like the rest of the alt-right.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

omfg

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

Do I want to know what "DDQ" is?

Daddy/Daughter Quiddich.

It's fine.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

loquacius posted:

What's the running tally on the "circus over but Trump is real circus" cartoons so far anyway

By far enough to get their own catagory.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Don't drag that cool giant alligator into this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm just going to start openly hoping Ramirez dies.

• Locked thread