Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
SKelley's never been good, but I feel like they've gotten a lot worse lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Trogdos! posted:

e: Ben added more to the quote

Ben Garrison posted:

the insane clowns

Ben is just mad that the real Clown Posse is solidly anti-Nazi.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Wow.

That McCoy is probably the most blatantly, brazenly racist toon in here since Branco's "Native Americans praising the noble white man for lifting them from savagery" piece.

Christ. :stare:

Like what is even your POINT, man!? "The aims and message of BLM don't matter / are wrong because those fuckin BLACKS don't even know who their FATHERS are!!!"?

:barf:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Not sure I really needed to see #5 there...

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Shangri-Law School posted:

2 Can someone who knows French history explain what this was about?

I don't know French history, but that's in reference to when Charles de Gaulle sent the French Navy to the United States to exchange France's USD for their gold value.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Trump as Lee Harvey Oswald, noted bad guy, but he's shooting the CNN van who is also bad because they're trying to drive down LIBERAL FAKE NEWS roads, and the takeaway is ???????

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
All of these "HAH! The FBI is closing in fast on Crooked Hillary! Yep, any day now! :smug:" toons were cute once, but they're just pathetic now.

I would have thought Monday's indictments would have blown away any notion that Hillary is the one with something to fear here, but I guess not? :cripes:

Also Don Jr. is as much a jerk as he is dumb.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Last page, but....

Sloshayyyyyyy :ocelot:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I'm just... *sniff*.. I'm just thinking of all the people KKKillary had killed to serve her evil agenda.

If only Trump had won instead of her...

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Fojar38 posted:

Garrison made a Tienanmen Square reference with Trump as tank man at the literal exact time that Trump is in China sucking up to the people who did it.

He was sucking up long before, too. One of the many :stare: moments during the 2016 election was digging up that quote of Trump praising China for cracking down so hard.

MEGAWEAPON! MEGAWEAPON! MEGAWEAPON!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Clunk Tap It posted:

What's a Gerald?

Hihohe posted:

I swear every hack cartoonist has this same pencil necked, glasses wearing, white guy to lay on thier sick burn or whatever.

Hihohe posted:

Im gonna call him a gerald. Gerald wants to tell you about those bad antifas and also how trump has done some good things with business.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Gerald has a particularly hard time getting along with Today's Mixed-Up Teens.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Now, I'm all for pointing out what a poo poo this guy is, but I'm pretty tired of the 'heart print boxer shorts' thing. It's a bit trite at this point, not to mention how many of the thread regulars simply cannot draw Bill Clinton without

oh for gently caress's sake!

Sandpuppy posted:

Heart boxers getting a workout today.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Strong contender for 'most easily reinterpreted' right there.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

I love those conveniently placed newspaper boxes.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

That is quite the rear end, there.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Failing to honor ice detainers.

I've read way too many horror stories in D&D about the poo poo ICE has gotten up to since Donald "They're Rapists" Trump took office. That line in particular raised the bile.

The cartoon is poo poo too. Just cramming concepts onto the gun. Incisive.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

U.T. Raptor posted:

Hey, that's unfair... the bird would be a much more competent and likeable president :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz-P5n57KA&t=7s

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Why aren't those drat Democrats helping to pass this historically unpopular bill that runs counter to what they want? <:mad:>

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

War Wizard posted:

The guy in the red, what did we name him? He's a reliably identifiable trope. Like a combination of dad joke, cool'n'calm, and relatable everyman. Always shows up where he's not wanted.

Gerald, I believe.

Also that is some prime DASGDC, right there.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

We get to see another day where an exposed pedophile is not a goddamn loving U.S. Senator.
A senator from one of the deepest motherfucking red states is now a Democrat.
McConnell now has one less vote to play with when trying to ram abominations through the Senate.
Trump's favored candidate lost. In a sense, twice.
Sessions's old senate seat is now blue.

This is a good day. :toot:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
As crushing as it was to lose the first batch of specials by so little, Virginia and now tonight really give me hope that The Wave is coming.

Probably presumptuous to think Alabama is purple, but at least it proved there is a limit. A candidate can really be so bad that having that R next to the name doesn't guarantee a win in a Republican heavy state.

It would almost make me wish the MAGA nitwits continue to sway primaries if it weren't for the idea the candidates they produce could possibly win making me nauseous.

Now, do the coming toons make excuses for why Moore didn't win, or go full on "I was never a Moore supporter, what are you talking about?" :allears:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Alhazred posted:

People in this thread have a strange obsession with candles.

YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Seeing (edits of) all the pro-GOP bill cartoons here just makes me wonder.

Do these people just not know that they'll "keep more of their money" like all of once? Do they honestly think they're going to be a primary beneficiary of the bill? Not to mention how even if they WERE seeing their taxes massively reduced permanently, that just means they'll be paying more out of pocket for all the public services that would inevitably be slashed to nothing.

Or do they just not care as Republicans and rich fucks win and make the GLOBALIST DEMONRAT LIBTARDS mad?

That man's arms are ending at his knees.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Branco's Trump really looks like he has a turd on his head.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

I don't usually, but I read the linked article for this one.

The article posted:

“I have met a victim living in London who has been raped 10 times a day. They have lost their dignity, lost their purpose. The promises they have been offered are broken. This is happening in Derby as well.”

Mac posted:

Hoo hoo, I bet those prostitutes are freezing their asses off in that weather!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Prickly City is just going to be "wow, everything's so bad, why so bad? :saddowns:" every day until either a Democrat or a Republican who isn't Trump is President, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Here's to another year of lovely takes and shittier art.

:cheerdoge:

• Locked thread