Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Saint Sputnik posted:

Reminded me of that one Rob Smith Jr cartoon so I went to see if he's done anything lately, all I could find was a Twitter feed that makes him sound like a genuine maniac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Jurgan posted:

If you don't know about the black guy at Trump rallies, you should definitely read up. It's amazing: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-phoenix-rally/

“that’s why they wore those hats that looked like tents because they were indicating that those are tepees and that they were hiding under it.”

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

seiferguy posted:

Happy Tuesday!

"Relative Suffering"

please do not post kellys without the title puns please :ohdear:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
https://twitter.com/WulfgarTheBard/status/902192370653036544

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Fister Roboto posted:

This is probably the best article about Molyneux, if you can stomach mises.org. tl;dr: his arguments are so bad even libertarians think he's full of poo poo.

quote:

Despite the impression I have so far given, Molyneux is Despite the impression I have so far given, Molyneux is by no means stupid: quite the contrary. Therein, I suggest, lies the source of the problems of his book. Because of his facile intelligence, he thinks that he has a talent for philosophical argument and need not undertake the hard labor of learning how such arguments are constructed. Unfortunately for him and his book, he is mistaken. undertake the hard labor of learning how such arguments are constructed. Unfortunately for him and his book, he is mistaken.

Dunning-Krugerands indeed

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
https://www.facebook.com/martytwobulls/posts/1571998406177362

Marty Two Bulls posted:

Dear Readers
Indian Country Today will no longer pursue new content. After looking at the numbers they felt they could no longer support a free publication on the internet. A dilemma that all news organizations are facing today. This decision was a long time in coming and we contributors were privy to that information as it affected each individual. I have been involved in newspapers most of my career and understand first hand how hard that decision was to make.
I want to make it clear that I was never an employee and was only a freelancer. That allowed me the freedom to make cartoons and editorial opinions that were my own and not the views of a publisher or editorial board. After all it is my name that goes on each and every cartoon.
But don’t worry about me the one thing I have learned is how to land on my feet.
I'm in negotiations with another media outlets and a possible syndication deal. I also retained all copyright and have self published in other Native owned publications; Lakota Country Times, Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara News, Cherokee One Feather, News From Indian Country and the Sicangu Scribe.
So don't fret I will use this page to let readers know where to find me.
I've been doing a cartoon every week for the past 17 years (886 cartoons) so it is a tough habit to break!

Thanks for all your support and your comments.
Marty G. Two Bulls Sr.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Hurricane Trma?
Are we up to the T's already :ohdear:

edit: I hope he gets sued for either using the trademarked rand mcnally logo or for removing it from a copyrighted piece of work without attribution.

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Sep 9, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
7 :argh:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Hiding behind one of the corners of the oval office

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Jedit posted:

Yes. Take a look at the font and panels. Panels 1-2 and 4 haven't been altered, they were originally in English. Only panel 3 was translated.

Alhazred, please put everything you translate into <angle brackets>. This will help alleviate confusion such as this and help me visualize the zelda-animorphs crossover slashfic I'm writing.

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Sep 27, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I wonder why he listed things from SOME MAGAZINE
instead of OL' RELIABLE :umberto:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
holy poo poo yeah

What's great is that you can reuse that sash for any number of compound halloween costumes in the future!

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Xander77 posted:

Building a castle in the swamp is a notoriously great idea.

Other parties said it was DAFT
But we elected him all the same
JUST TO SHOW'EM

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

No one should ever post a Kelly without the title :colbert:

pumpkin Pried

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

twice burned ice posted:

I'd like to see this. but with thoughts and prayers at the gun altar instead.

I don't know if this is :thejoke:, but

https://boingboing.net/2015/07/29/tom-the-dancing-bug-i-sacr.html

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I think candidate LESS Gropenne
ought to do more thinkin' and less gropin'

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

M2Bulls posted:

Here is a extra cartoon... I just could not help myself.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Rall was Bors's mentor

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
A long time ago someone posted Mallard Fillmore's origin comic which started off with him being fired from a newspaper job by a woman making false sexual assault allegations after he said "you're looking good today" or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

M2Bulls posted:

This week at Trump's: 80% off Bears Ears

It finally broke free to start a life on its own :unsmith:

• Locked thread