Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
^word

Hello Fellow Human who I call by his first and last name, and his given name rather than the name I should drat well know by now he prefers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Alterian posted:

I'm trying to think of what nefarious thing they could be doing with the space. As long as they don't damage the place, who cares.

Sex! Drugs!

Human Trafficking?

Maybe they're going to download a car.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Alterian posted:

Illegal movie theater, pop up restaurant, or strip club are my guesses. It wouldn't be a real strip club though. That would be too spicy. Something more like a Hooters but they would react like it was a full nude bar.

They're going to rebroadcast a Major League Baseball game with only implied verbal consent instead of express written consent.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tiggum posted:

It's the tiresome status quo of the comic. Chutney wants to date Curtis and won't take no for an answer, Curtis wants to date Michelle and won't take no for an answer. But at least Chutney seems to actually like Curtis, whereas Curtis is constantly insulting Michelle behind her back (and then getting angry at his brother for saying the exact same stuff he says). It's pretty terrible.

It's almost like he's a dumb kid that doesn't know what he wants

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo those MSPaint marks.
I had my laptop screen tilted back for unrelated reasons when I saw that and whoooo boy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Really a bear would be far preferable to "can't even take off the fursuit to meet the parents for the first time" yikes

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BigDave posted:

I've eaten Chef Boyardee out of the can, but cold soup? :barf:

It's vichyssoise! It's supposed to be cold!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sweeperbravo posted:

Ed's face in the last panel made me laugh though.

Similarly, I actually laughed at a Hagar the Horrible. I've been reading that poo poo for over 30 years and never once actually laughed at it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I've never seen long division written like that either. It's the line under the three that seems out of place.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zereth posted:

I hope we just go right back to 1937ish next strip and this is never mentioned again.

Or jump ahead another three years offscreen while Captain Adventure recovers from the rhino attack and then resume on a different continent.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sweeperbravo posted:

Symbols and patterns/logic are as much math (or more) than numbers are. Young kids learn patterns and shapes as part of math curriculum.

Yup, there is a math curriculum in HeadStart and it's not just counting (which is also arguably not math), it's also identifying shapes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Whelp, Baby Blues just went from basic bleh to the shitlist

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
drat even the Lockhorns are victims of coloristnotgivingashititis

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

My Lovely Horse posted:

Presumably Arlo means when you're both 21.

:catstare:

Don't you drag Arlo into that particular gutter. We still need some good things.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Firmly NOT

Identifying colors (of anything) by smell is a legit X-Men level mutant power or some extra's magic talent in Xanth.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
More like old sskinles

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FrumpleOrz posted:

Kevin & Kell

I'm sure the answer will just be "Holbrook" :rolleye: but are the nazi murder-predators also nudists?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Bottom left's the Libertarian Dream.

Yeah, they all dream they're the firefighter owner of the worldwide firefighting monopoly

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pastry of the Year posted:

Ah, yes, nothing entertains like a clown that just will not stop screaming

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:lol:@ Arlo's rolleyes

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Binary Badger posted:

Nice to see Gilchrist's art quality has reached its pinnacle- roughly about grade school newsletter/Mark Trail/traced with a Bic pen level.

In addition to the bad linework, that cat is super off model. I don't know what the gently caress is going on but maybe someone else will take over Nancy soon. Of all the zombie strips it has the potential for being a good gag-a-day in the right hands.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I hate everyone in Dustin's life so much.

Maybe not his slow-bro friend.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Randaconda posted:

Nancy used to be good, apparently.

Until Gilchrist took over, yes.

Now it's mostly saccharine patriotism, disingenuous religiosity, musical pseudo-nostalgia, and tits(but in a bad way)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Randaconda posted:

I dunno what the thread consensus is on Ballard Street, but I think it owns.

It owns hard

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Calaveron posted:

Everything about Heavenly Nostrils is 100% unwholesome

I may regret this, but please explain you reasoning. Bonus points if you don't bring in prior works by the author.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Calaveron posted:

I mean any other author it's a gag about wrapping yourself up
With this author's pedigree it's a unicorn in a Christmas gimp suit

In this case I think it is you that has the problem.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

Well isn't this typical. Kelly finds a statistic implying that excessive wealth inequality isn't even beneficial to those on the top end, yet still finds a way to blame everything on lazy millenials.

Also got to imply that someone earning 75k is only earning a "moderate" amount and is not making "lots of money"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SnotGrumble posted:

Wait...

All that flame was from a concussion grenade?
I assume all that "flame" was from a colorist who hadn't read the next strip yet

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

No, she's not curvey, she's lumpy.

lovely lady lumps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The writing on magnificatz is cute but I really hate the design of the catsphere. I wish I liked it more, or like, at all. The other one is great.

• Locked thread