Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

precision posted:

A lot of people around here like Gods of Egypt and Apollo 18, actually.
Which tells you more about this forum than those movies tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Technically it wasn't so much a gangbang as it was running a train.

I thought running a train was more rape-y.
Strange how Star Wars went from being A Thing to just a thing.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

The first one was great because Mikael Nyqvist owned and it was indeed fun to see Keanu Reeves owning faceless mooks in the same exact way 1000 times because they killed his dog. The second one was ok because it had a 10 minute long reprise of the first movie with Peter Stormare as Mikael Nyqvist, also assassin hobos.

And the Common fight in the subway.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Tars Tarkas posted:

The American Akira movie is still walking the Earth, cursed to never die, and is now threatening to devour Taika Waititi, hopefully he will escape like the others

Why do people keep forgetting that there's already an american Akira re-make and it ruled?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Never having seen the Munsters, I always wondered how did Rob goddamned zombie misspelled "Dracula".

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Baron von Eevl posted:

So did you think Robert Zombie meant to say that he slams Dracula from behind?

English isn't my first language and I didn't understand what he was saying so I just thought "cool beat, cool video".

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

Whatever Death Stranding is gonna be about is going to be the prevalent issue in 2037.

Mpreg.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Was it actually written by Whedon? Because between that, teenage Buffy hooking up with Angel, and his ex-wife talking about him sleeping with young actresses, I feel like he is just one accusation away from being fired by Hollywood.

It was written by Peter "pay my taxes" David

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

To my knowledge, Gamesmaster Anthony isn't hurting anyone, but poo poo even as recently as last year I though Subway Jared was a harmless fuckwad.
Monster until proven otherwise is no way to go through life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Tars Tarkas posted:

Mortal Engines teaser, this took forever to show up online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupYIggOq38

"What if cities, but too much"?

• Locked thread