Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
We looked like dogshit but still made the playoffs b[cause the rest of the division has stupid owners imploding their teams (rams, frisco) or are built on navajo burial grounds or whatever. Maybe we can sneak out a playoff win like in 2009 and make our draft poition worse but I doubt it. This team feels worse than the 09 squad.

I hope one of those teams is desperate enough to poach Cable and/or Bevell from us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Every ravens loss from now on will make me smile, even if it's to the pats, because of you.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Chris James 2 posted:

"I'm not complaining, I just can't loving understand or shut up about why we didn't go 19-0 and draft every great player always"

Meanwhile I'm just ecstatic I got to a championship parade in my lifetime

God I'm still pissed about the hawks parade - I would've gone if a coworker covered my shift, but she had seniority and said she wanted to go, but then it was too cold so she stayed home. Lazy gently caress.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kawalimus posted:

It wasn't bad like I've said repeatedly. The flaws are what makes it interesting to look back on. But I do want us to one day just field a dominant team like the 2001 Rams were. A team strong all around that it's a miracle if you don't get blown out by them let alone a victory. The closest thing we had to that here was in 2006. But I bet the 2010 and 2011 teams could have done that if not for that idiot Cam Cameron and Greg Mattison in 2010. 2011(Mattison left and we had Pagano, a great DC) with a competent OC would have won the Superbowl. But in hindsight I'm glad Billy Cundiff missed that field goal and Lee Evans lost that pass because we would have had to face the Giants franchise again. Instead we got a shot at the 49ers and beat them which means the Ravens are the only team to go to multiple Superbowls and not lost, and we slew our two biggest competitors for that title ourselves. Now that's a great deal.

You're glad you didnt make the superbowl.

:stare:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pungry posted:

We won our division and a playoff game, can't be too disappointed in that type of season. Especially considering the state of the Mariners the past 15 years.

Hey maybe this is the M's year!
:suicide:

• Locked thread