Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Amy Pole Her posted:

Stop talking to Kawalimus he clearly has a mental disorder

Like a bad one

Yeah it's pretty disconcerting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The "we need a Sharpe" obsession is completely deranged. We've had way better receivers than him lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

But in hindsight I'm glad Billy Cundiff missed that field goal and Lee Evans lost that pass because we would have had to face the Giants franchise again. Instead we got a shot at the 49ers

What the. That's now how that works at all

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

99 out of 100 is probably over the top. If I said that I was pushing it. It's more like 8 out of 10 or so. The 49ers were a better team and would have blown out the Ravens if LaMichael James didn't fumble that ball early on. That was a major swing in that game. The 49ers were going to go up 10-7 but the Ravens recovered his fumble and drove down the field to make it 14-3 in their favor. If that didn't happen I guarantee you the 49ers go on to win this game by a comfortable margin. And you saw our Dean Pees late-game defense in action. They just fall apart. Though they have the excuse of losing Ngata.

The Dean Pees late-game defense... where they stopped the 49ers on 4th down and won the game.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

You're right, they should really throw a flag on Crabtree for initiating contact

• Locked thread